Posted: 9 years ago
its 22C/ 71F .. a lot of cloud coverage.. but I am sooo COLD!!!! my feet freeze at 22.. at night it gets about 13..I miss the sun 
Originally posted by D3viL

its 22C/ 71F .. a lot of cloud coverage.. but I am sooo COLD!!!! my feet freeze at 22.. at night it gets about 13..I miss the sun 

Talking about the weather suddenly seems like a much more interesting topic than talking about ditzes.. It's kinda cold here too... do you want me to same pinch you?
Its 33C/91F here ! So I am too hot now a days ðŸ¤£
@Miss_Easy Would 20 and no cloud coverage be enough to say it's cold??

@MD 33 is hot man.. Like you .. 😳

seriously yaar damn hot.. sometimes I miss St.Louis ðŸ˜­ The weather here is more worse then back to my country.. ðŸ˜† *shy* ðŸ¤£ che che che 

Yeah it would ... Mr. Evil.. 
its 46C in India...
and we're having powercut as well..
Originally posted by -Suhana-

its 46C in India...
Same condition in Pak.. hell warm weather there and load shedding ! 
Originally posted by -Suhana-

its 46C in India...

That's roundabout.. 115 degrees. Holy Hell. What do people do when it's that hot and there's no electricity to turn the AC on either? I'd probably go to the basement and dip myself in a tub of crushed ice. 
Originally posted by Easy_A

That's roundabout.. 115 degrees. Holy Hell. What do people do when it's that hot and there's no electricity to turn the AC on either? I'd probably go to the basement and dip myself in a tub of crushed ice.

you can't imagine situation here right nw...we keep eating icecreams and colddrinks and fruit juices...its like u cant live 5 min without taking fluids...thankfully we've inverters but those who don't have those, patani kya karte honge...