Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely weather in my state...Its raining...and its cloudy...ssooo romantic the weather is...
I am as hot as the sun ðŸ¤¡ It's 18C here ðŸ˜†
Let me mention...I live in India...
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

Let me mention...I live in India...

Yep am talking about Delhi in India...its 46C...In Maharashtra,its 32-33C and in my hometown Uttrakhand,its quite cool with 28C...
Originally posted by -Suhana-

Yep am talking about Delhi in India...its 46C...In Maharashtra,its 32-33C and in my hometown Uttrakhand,its quite cool with 28C...

i like it about 28-29.. i don't mind indoors at 31-33 .. I prefer the heat over the cold tho.. but 46.. that is intense, I really wonder the death toll .. not everyone has access to cool water, clean water or a fan.. and all those kids.. and outdoor workers.. and sick people .. its really sad

In my city monsoon has arrived...yahoo...🥳
Originally posted by D3viL

i like it about 28-29.. i don't mind indoors at 31-33 .. I prefer the heat over the cold tho.. but 46.. that is intense, I really wonder the death toll .. not everyone has access to cool water, clean water or a fan.. and all those kids.. and outdoor workers.. and sick people .. its really sad

lot of ppl die here in summer due to hot winds...and yes,majority dont have access to these commodities...it would be soo hard to live a life with fridges,and ACs,and fans and cold drinks and ice..and lot more
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

In my city monsoon has arrived...yahoo...🥳

Which state??

lot of ppl die here in summer due to hot winds...and yes,majority dont have access to these commodities...it would be soo hard to live a life with fridges,and ACs,and fans and cold drinks and ice..and lot more

i  read a story last year in pakistan a 8-11 year old boy went to buy ICE from the market because it was hot and the guy used that tool to cut ICE and chips went flying everywhere... and the boy grabbed one of those discarded ice chips .. and then the guy got MAD and used that TOOL on the boys head.. makes you cry to think about it honestly makes me cry. not much does but that does. 
Originally posted by D3viL

i  read a story last year in pakistan a 8-11 year old boy went to buy ICE from the market because it was hot and the guy used that tool to cut ICE and chips went flying everywhere... and the boy grabbed one of those discarded ice chips .. and then the guy got MAD and used that TOOL on the boys head.. makes you cry to think about it honestly makes me cry. not much does but that does. 

It was a story or reality me aisa hua tha??
I like ice chips I keep eating them