Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys I'm Ravneet kinda new to this forum but I've written this story named Illegal and a friend of mine suggested that I should write it here to so Here goes the concept I hope you guys like it (:
Since I've my exams going on I'm still trying to update as much as I can please bare with me for updates. I hope you guys will like this story (:
Intro
Kaylee Winters in an average 14 year old living an ordianry life but what happens when she meets Shane Collins. He's the 19 year old who's mysterious and bad, you don't want to mess with him. What happens when they cross each other paths? Fights, heartbreak, jealousy aruguments and danger involves. Their age difference doesn't allow them to be together Why? Because it's Illegal.

Edited by -RKV- - 9 years ago

||P  R  O  L  O  G  U  E||

-Shane Collins-

I just stood there looking into her dad's intimating eyes but they weren't scary enough. "My daughter won't go anywhere with or near you."

I scoffed at him as I looked into his eyes again "She loves me and I love her, and there's nothing you can do to keep us apart."

"Shane-" Kaylee's voice sounded as if she had cried, I could tell by her puffy eyes.

"KAYLEE GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM" her dad yelled at her

"No" she walked over to me and cltuched my arm as tightly as she could. "I won't leave Shane."

"Kaylee sweetie he doesn't love you, he's going to leave you. I told you he's bad and moreover you're 14 he's 18. This age difference, it's illegal."

"To hell with illegal, I won't leave Shane" She argued back.

"Kaylee Nia Winters go back to your room this instance and you better get out of my house before I call the cops."

I saw as Kaylee went upstairs to her room. I won't give up, I just won't. I took a shortcut to her room.

"Sshane" Her stuttering was one of the many things that I always found quite attractive. I wrapped my arms around her, yes she changed me the cold heartless mean Shane Collins.

"Do you love me?" I asked her as I rested my forehead onto hers.

"Yes" she answered as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Then run away with me, far away from here away from everyone where we are not judged" I wiped her tear away.

"Although it's illegal, I'm still ready to risk our love" she answered melting my heart, I grabbed her hand and got ready to leave this place

About Pms/Spoiler/Quotes~

follow me on tumblr
twitter

Table Of Contents
Into+Prologue...1
Spoiler...3
CH1|5
CH2|8
CH3|10

Res. Didn't read the prologue yet but read your first few catchy lines and ooo this sounds interesting.
Ah this is an exciting story already! Read the prologue and once again I just love your writing. You're amazing. And I can't wait to read this! The prologue got me hooked haha. I love stories like this.
Edited by Hiddlestoned - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hiddlestoned

Res. Didn't read the prologue yet but read your first few catchy lines and ooo this sounds interesting.
LOL yep it's from wattpad and my friend of mine literally threatned me to post it here😆 so yeah :P
It's awesome! And Im eager to read more of it, Please do continue soon, And don't forget to PM me :)

lovely  ... waiting for next  update
Originally posted by baljodhdhanesar

It's awesome! And Im eager to read more of it, Please do continue soon, And don't forget to PM me :)
Hey (: I'm glad you liked it sure will do (:
Originally posted by clementina

lovely  ... waiting for next  update
Will post soon (:
Sounds interesting. Pls update soon.