Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update dear...plz continue soon & do pm me
It's awesome
Really interesting
Looking forward to read more
wow excellent spoiler please continue soon thank you for pm.
If he's so much older than her, how are they in the same class? Do they go to the same school? Interesting spoiler! Please update soon!Edited by shweta2728 - 9 years ago
Intresting story.
i would love to read it
Congrats...Like this update... 👍🏼 keep it 😊
Fabulous start Ravneet Di!Thanks fr pm!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!

AN: Sorry I haven't been responding to your comments, I was busy with my socials exams, but I managed to post chapter 1 of the story today I hope you guys like it. I love and I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for liking my story :D Yes it is a bit of dark story with some violence involved so if you're not into those feel free to leave this story if you want! But for other go ahead and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter (:

follow me on tumblr for spoiler and quotes and such 

http://ravneet1997.tumblr.com/

Read this story on my blog:

http://mystical-world-of-fantasies.blogspot.ca/

||O N E||

-Kaylee Winters-

It was winter time here in Canada which meant it was quite cold. It was almost Christmas time my favourite holiday. The snow covered all the buildings here in my neighbourhood. I sighed getting my stuff ready for school, another boring day here we go. I grabbed my backpack putting it at the side and decided to wear an aeropostale purple shirt with blue denim jeans and snow boots. I brushed my hair to the side I checked the clock it read 7:54 which meant I still had six minutes before reaching school. I decided to skip breakfast as I walked downstairs I saw my dad with his usual times today newspaper in his hands as he was scanning through the headlines.

"Morning dad" I reached him for a hug, you could say I was a daddy's princess. I've always been more closer to my dad.

"Morning hun, ready to go?" he asked while taking a sip of his Starbucks coffee.

"Yep where's mom?" I asked looking around.

"Oh she overslept and I didn't want to wake her up. Your brother is over at his friend's house" I mentally smiled my dad is really caring about our family. My brother on the hand was more like a troublemaker, but still was a mamma's boy. I waved him a bye, as I opened the front door inhaling the outside cold atmosphere. As I was walking around my neighbourhood, I saw many kids playing in the snow. I couldn't help, but smile as I saw a little girl and boy playing I'm guessing they were brothers and sister it kind of reminded me of me and Ryder. We used to be crazy about snow, but time flies by so fast.

I was only one block away from school, but some tall figure bumped into he whispered an angry "watch it" I turned around to see him walking into the opposite direction of I was. He was wearing a black hoodie covering his upper part of the body I could hardly see his face. The "bad" aura radiating from him. I shook my head as I entered the school. I went straight to my old blue locker stuffing my jacket in since the school was already warm and heated up I checked my HTC to see if there were any messages for me. As I looked up I saw my crush Dylan making out with his girlfriend Tia. I've had a crush on him since Kindergarten, but I've never really gotten the chance to say it to him, but nor am I a home-wrecker. I sighed trying not to think about it too much. I felt a tap on my shoulder as I was trying to find Jenny my best friend

"Hey Kaylee" I turned around to see Carter my best friend.

"Hey Carter" I leaned him giving him a bear hug inhaling his strong scent then stepping away and looking into his blue eyes, ignoring the people who were giving us strange glances. I mean who wouldn't want to be friends with Carter he's got the good looks amazing hair, but I never thought of him in that way.

"Ready for school" he asked looking around at the people who were staring at us, then back at me

"Kind of, but then I've to get to work later, you know I should start saving for college" I smiled as I entered the class with him. For some odd reason I always thought that Carter and Jenny would make a cute couple. Even if they don't think of each other in that way I shrugged at my thoughts as soon as Jenny attacked me in a hug and an excited face.

"OH MY GOOD OH MY GOD. HOT BOY. IN SCHOOL NEW" Jenny said as she was trying to catch her breath.

"Jenny breathe" and she did as I told her.

"Kaylee I spotted a new boy and he's so hot, he seems like a bad boy type" she sighed while thinking more about him. I wasn't really a girl who liked bad boys. I'm very much those types of girls that stay out of trouble.

"Alright Jenny, I get your point" and for some odd reason when Jenny was telling us about the new boy, Carter was frowning. Oh my gosh could it be? I've to ask him after class. If they dated I'll be so happy, of-course that means I'm a genius I smiled at my thoughts.

"Um..Kaylee are you alright?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah I'm completely fine" As she was about to say something the teacher cuts us off by introducing the new guy to us.

"Class, meet Shane Collins" It was him the guy I bumped into this morning as I looked and examined him, he looked around as his eyes set on mine he smirked. Now I'm sure he recognizes me.

-------

Edited by -RKV- - 9 years ago