it was fab...
lovd readn it..
athanks for pm...
cont soon
ll b WAITIN. .
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
Mendesarmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsem update

thank u πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: baljodhdhanesar

It's awesome dear! I really enjoyed reading it! Please continue soon and don't forget to PM me the next update :)

thanku bal :D Yep I'll pm soon😊
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Awesome update.

Eagerly waiting for the next update

Thank u and will update soon :D
Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Exellent update Ravneet Di!Thanks fr pm!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!

thanku hon will continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: 789101112

cntinue soon

will do

Originally posted by: madhurish

superb start!

continue soon!

thank you and yes will do (:

Originally posted by: pmehra300

Wonderful update 
Loved it
So Shane's the new bad boy huh
Really want to read more 
It was quite a short update
Plzzz make the second one long so I can just read on and on and on
I'm so excited for this ff

yep he isπŸ˜†
yeah it was a bit short I will try to make the next one a bit longerπŸ˜ƒ
I'm glad you like it πŸ˜³

Mendesarmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aisha1996

interesting story 

pls update soon 

thanks and will doπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Desire6

Jus read d prologue nd first part...
it was fab...
lovd readn it..
athanks for pm...

cont soon
ll b WAITIN. .

thanku im glad u liked it 
Originally posted by: ameena671

wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.

thanks πŸ˜Š
Dodo_jinu thumbnail
very very nice :-) really interesting :-) update soon :-)
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
but how can they be in same class?
updatd soon
Mendesarmy thumbnail

An: Hello All I'm back with another update. I just want to thank you all for being so patient with my updates and thank you all so much for the love and comments. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Also I'm on my vacations :D which is great. Here's chapter two hope you guys like it :P 

follow me on tumblr for spoiler and quotes and such 

http://ravneet1997.tumblr.com/

Read this story on my blog:

http://mystical-world-of-fantasies.blogspot.ca/

For Pms Buddy me

||T W O||

Kaylee Winters

I seriously don't like it when guys smirk, it irks me for some odd reason which I'm not sure of. I decided to keep calm and try to focus in class. I could feel holes burning in my back that's when I decided to turn around to see his face again this time, I took in his features. He was quite good looking if you ask me, maybe even more good looking than Dylan. He had blue eyes and black hair, his outfit quite typical to what any bad boy would wear. Black leather jacket, black jeans and I noticed a bracelet around his wrist that had a letter "C" engraved on it. I couldn't help, but wonder what's that must be about.

"Miss Winters? if you are done staring at you're new peer tutor, would you mind answering my question" I couldn't help, but turn a burning shade of red. Embarrassment was written all over my face. I couldn't help, but wonder what Shane must be thinking of me right now, but why does it matter? I sighed looking down at my book trying to find out we are doing.

"um I.I.." Mr. Bailey cuts me off.

"Detention Ms. winters" I groaned mentally, I've never and I mean never gotten into detention, call me a goody two shoes. I couldn't care any less, but I couldn't accept the fact that I had detention. Great just great I huffed in annoyance. At least it was last block. By the time I knew it class was already over. I was glad, but I'm probably going to get scolded by my parents, specifically my mom. I can still hear perky voice telling me if I get a detention, it could mess up my chances going to a good university or college. Parents they get worried about the stupidest things ever.

"So, you were staring at me huh" a husky yet raspy voice distracted me from my thoughts. I clutched my books to my chest then met his gorgeous blue eyes with mine.

"No I wasn't, in fact I was just looking around because you were staring at me" I huffed with annoyance filling up in my voice.

"Who said I was staring at you?" he smirked while stepping closer to me, I could already smell the faint scent of cigarettes and weed followed by a very strong scent of axe hitting up my nose.

"I..just. felt it alright" I tried to justify, but fail.

"Sweetheart there are many other girls, prettier than you that I'd like to stare. Don't consider yourself to special" He answered almost growling at me. Bipolar much "Anyway see you around and next time think before you assume because you don't know who I am" He said looking dead straight into my eyes almost as if he was intimidating me.

"O-oh k-ka-ay" I couldn't help, but stutter as soon as I answered he left leaving me all confused and hurt. I didn't know why, but his words affected me so much. Am I not pretty, I was feeling self-conscious already, maybe that's the reason I'm not dating Dylan. This time my thoughts were interrupted by my cell phone vibrating.

Sorry had to go with Carter somewhere :/ How long is ur detention?

To:Kaylee

---

OK have fun u 2 ;) About 30 min :(

To: Jenny.

I put my phone away as soon as Mr. Bailey entered, he cleared his throat trying to get my attention.

"Now Kaylee, I know you are a good kid, but let me tell you; just stay concentrated on your studies and don't let a guy from yesterday distract you" Wow he sounded just like something my dad would say and of course how can I forget Mr. Bailey and dad are really close friends since childhood, but regardless the fact that I'm his friend's daughter he takes his job quite seriously. "Kaylee I'm letting you go this time, but next time be careful and let me warn he's a bad news"

"Wait Mr. Bailey if he's as bad as everyone says, then why is he in this school? I mean peer tutoring us, shouldn't he be off to college or something?"

"Kaylee due to personal reason I can't tell you the exact reason, but let's just say it was his moms last wish that he would get good study in high school at least and I guess that's the reason he's peer tutoring." I felt really awful for him. This still didn't give much information about him, but if I had to say one word for Shane that would be mysterious. He's a complete mystery that attracts me towards himself.

"I must go now Kaylee and you should too it's raining outside, I would probably hurry if I were you" I nodded and thanked him. At least I'm off the hook for any scolding, sadly I couldn't say goodbye to neither Jenny nor Carter. I quickly sprinted down the halls looking for my black jacket quickly putting it on and rushing outside the school.

As I was walking down the road I felt tiny water sprinkling on my clothes. I didn't have time to put the jacket on me since it was really windy and raining really hard. It was quite foggy which caused me to have a blurry vision and I didn't even realize yellow lights blinded I tried to figure out what it was, turned out to be car which didn't come to stop I couldn't help, but let a really loud scream, I closed my eyes expecting to get hit by a car, but instead I felt someone pulling me towards them. My breathing became uneven as I looked up into the eyes of the person who saved me. There he was my blue eyes saviour. I couldn't help, but admire his beautiful blue eyes that draw me any time, I encounter him.

"You..Thank you for saving me" my voice was barely above a whisper one the recovering from the shock that I almost died, second Shane Collins, the bad guy saved me

"Don't let it get to your head, just because I saved you doesn't mean I did this to get your attention" What the hell is his problem exactly, here I am thanking him for saving my life while he's acting like a selfish jerk.

"You know what just forget it, forget I even said thank you too you, forget anything that happened this moment. You are nothing but a selfish jerk" I spat at him in anger

"Call me what want, I couldn't care any less" he retorted and smirked and how I wish to slap that smirk off of his face.

This time instead of even giving him a reply I ignored and walked to the sidewalk which leads to my home.

I entered the house with my parents greeting me and "What happened or Why are you wet" Isn't it obvious that it was raining. I was too distracted thinking about the last encounter I had with Shane than to answer their questions.

"I'm going to my room to change and I was wet because it was raining quite hard outside" I answered as I climbed the stairs making into my room. I went to my closet picking out yoga pants and a random white shirt, after putting on the clothes I blow dried my wet hair and after finishing I decided to put it up in a ponytail. To take my mind off of this strange day, I texted Jenny wondering what are those two up-to

--

To:Jenny

What's up? :P

--

We need to talk, its something imp.

To: Kaylee

--

To: Jenny

About what?

--

Just something happened between me and carter which was not supposed too

--

Just tell me what it is??

--

I kissed Carter, but it was an accident.

--

Oh my gosh, I was quite happy yet confused at the same time why would she be worried if it was by accident and I hope Carter is okay with it.

It's alright if it's an accident wht are u worried bout?

--

I think I like Carter

Oh my gosh I knew it , I knew it! Call me a psychic but I knew this would happen, the way both of them fight, they way they hug it was quite obvious.

--

To:Jenny

Then tell him you like him idiot

--

What if it ruins our friendship

--

There's nothing wrong with asking? Give it a shot :)

From Kaylee

--

I guess, you're right. I wanna give this a try, this why I <3 u

From Jenny

--

I <3 me 2 jk I <3 u 2 :D

Edited by -RKV- - 9 years ago
Dodo_jinu thumbnail
nice update! Good story 😊 update soon 😊
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What do I say? 
Well, It's really great, i enjoyed reading each and every part of it.
And Im looking foreward to their love story,
Thanks for the PM and for the Great update :) πŸ‘πŸΌ