Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow wonderful update loved it thank you for pm.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM...
loved each n every part...
u penned it beautifully

eagerly waitin for der love story to start...

Nc Dp pic...
yesterday only I saw dat movie...
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update
Loved it
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update! Shane is mysterious and his past is even more mysterious! Please update soon! Thanks for the PM.
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Marvellous update Ravneet Di!Thanks fr pm!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha awesome rav, amazingly written👏 Wonder what happens now, update soon😃
Mendesarmy thumbnail

Guess who's back that's right its me😆 I know it's been a while since I've updated this story and I'm really sorry but I've been really busy with school since im finally graduating from that hell hole XD and loads of stuff was going on but not sure when the next update will be but yeah thanks to whoever commented and liked my story thus far it means a lot to me 😳

For Pms Buddy me

||THREE||

-Kaylee Winters-

The whole night, I kept tossing and turning in my bed. I couldn't think straight, maybe a glass of water could help my dry groggy throat. After gulping down the water, I went back into my bed thinking about the one and only Shane, no matter how hard I try to forget him. He's just there for some odd reason.

I'm really thankful to him that he saved, but how did he find me and save me? More like why did he save me? It's not like he cares about me anyway. I sighed as turned the other side of my bed facing the window admiring the full moon that was outside. Shining as brightly as ever reminding me my grandmother. I miss you so much nana I couldn't help, but let a lone tear fall carelessly on my right cheek.

I remembered the times, when I used to be a kid she used to read my bedtime stories. She always picked me over my brother. It was really hard to let her go. Even today, I can't accept the fact that she's not here. With me. I didn't even realize how heavy my eyes got until darkness invaded me, I fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning, the sun shone brightly as ever. The sun rays were quite bright and vibrant but, it was very windy at the same time. I got off my bed did my usual routine. I carelessly picked a teal shirt with white stripes and white jeans.

When I was done, I went to my dressing table to pick up my phone. 55 text messages, 20 missed calls, seven voice-mail messages, all from one person: Jenny.

I'm nervous.

I scrolled down to see any other unread messages, it was the exactly same message every time. I wonder if she even slept last night.

I shook my head as a knock on the door interrupted me. It was my dad and mom.

"Hey sweetie, we have to visit your uncle in England. he needs help with property papers and other business problem so well be gone for 2-3 months, we are leaving tonight. Your brother will be here, be good" my dad said almost in one breath.

"Oh alright then, I hope uncle Peter's problems get solved and say "hi" to everyone in England from me"

"Yes sweetie, we will" my mom pecked my cheeks.

"Alright, I've to go to school meet you later"

"Bye" I mumbled skipping my breakfast hoping they forgot that I didn't do it.

I quickly got out of my house and reached school and again I saw Dylan making out with his girlfriend, I sighed trying to ignore the insecurity that was building inside me. I walked towards my class clutching my books, looking down at the floor tiles finding a random interest in them unill I collided with a hard chest. Not again, it was that jerk. I didn't even want to ruin my mood to talk to him, so I ignored and proceeded towards my class, but his remark stopped me.

"Do you love bumping into people, or is it just my inevitable charm that you can't resist"

I scoffed and answered him "You are so full of yourself"

"Says the one who thought I was staring at her"

"You were staring at me" I argued back

"Sweetheart, my world doesn't revolve around you"

"Like mine does"

"Get out of my way" he snapped at my angrily.

"Last time I checked, you were the one who came in-front of me---"

"Whoa whoa whoa!!! kids no arguing and please go back to your classes this instantly"

I nodded as Mr.Stanley the principle's voice cut me off.

I ignored the stares I was getting and spotted carter and Jenny together with Carter's arm wrapped around her waist.

"Aww well hello Mr. and Mrs Mabels" I smirked causing both carter and Jenny to blush a deep shade of red. Mr. Bailey entered followed by Shane. He was glaring at me while I shot him daggers, obviously this didn't go unnoticed by everyone. So Mr. Bailey cleared his throat to gain our attention back.

I kept yawning numerous of times during Mr. Bailey was teaching. It was either the lesson of WWI or me not getting any sleep last night. I picked the first choice, I was getting quite bored so I decided to put my head phones on with imagine dragons-radioactive. It's a good song, if you ask me nodding my head, I was flipping back forth writing notes. I knew people were giving me weird looks, but right now I was too lost into my work to notice who was staring at me

Finally, the bell rang even though I had quite a lot of questions, I didn't want to ask Mr. I'm a cocky jerk. I sighed and found Jenny and carter giggling and laughing, I felt like a third wheel at this moment. So, I decided to explore the school library, as I entered the library I could have sworn I felt someone staring at me. I think I'm being paranoid. I probably am.

I was going through many books, but I was specifically looking for fault in our stars. I heard it was a good book as soon as I picked the book, the lights were turned off and heard keys clattering. I tried saying stop or I'm here or don't go away but none of those were responding. Great I'm stuck in this library and to top it off it's dark and scary. I decided to call Jenny, but she wouldn't pick it up, neither would carter.

After sometime I heard some voice, only making me scared. I turned around to see the only face I didn't want too especially not right now. You've got to be kidding me. What the help are you doing here?"

"What does it looks like, I'm here to rescue you"

Am I hearing things right or is that he has lost his mind. This person seriously has issues.

"Yocame to rescue me"

"Yeah you're friend requested me too" well that makes more sense, but why would Jenny tell him to help me out off all the people.

"Ok now lets go" he said while reaching for my hand. I instantly felt a weird tingling sensation. The grip was quite firm, I didn't know why was I feeling this way so I decided to shake it off.

"There's go to be a back door, or exit door?" he said while looking around. He did have a point but the thing, I hardly ever come to this library. So how am I suppose to know. I didn't even realize how I almost bumped into a shelf and since mine and Shane's hands were laced my back hit the ground hard followed by him on-top of me. I could feel my heartbeat quickening, and my breathing getting faster what the bell is happening to me? am I sick? I was too lost to realize how his hand cupped me cheek, almost caressing it as I admired his blue eyes while he stared into my brown ones. His eyes were so alluring they would always capture me, suddenly a thud disrupted me from my thoughts and made both of us get up. An awkward silence fell upon us.

I looked around to find any other doors there it was;the gateway to my freedom. I smiled "Hey Collins, I found the door" I grinned widely showing him my perfect white teeth, now that I think of it I don't think I ever smile in-front him. Surprisingly he half smiled back.

"Thanks for rescuing me and please Shane, I don't want to be enemies or mean to you in the first place so what do you say lets start over and be friends?" I offered with a small smile.

"Alright" he smiled. he actually smiled revealing his dimples.

"You're dimples are so cute" my mouth gasped and my eyes almost expanded at what I blurted "I--I'm s--so-rr-y-"

"I think you're stuttering is cute" he said half smirking and smiling.
I couldn't help but turn a deep shade of red.

------

Edited by -RKV- - 9 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update Ranveet :)
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this was really cute😳 great update ravneet👏 update soon😃
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..This is so cute!
You're back after a long time Ravneet! With a bang!
I loved it! 
Thanks for the update =)