Congo

Niq I want an updt soon 😊
Posted: 9 years ago
loved it !
amazing waiting for update 
update soonish !\
coongrates your bro from my side ! ðŸ˜Š

Hey friends!!! Thank you for all your wishes on my new thread!! Finally managed time to finish typing the update. So, its a really long update as I don't know how much time will I take for the next one as I am busy too. So I have updated it in two posts. Hope you enjoy reading it. ðŸ˜Š

Recap: Zoya rebukes Asad for proceeding towards her with a wrong intention and Asad finally unable to tolerate anymore bursts out all his angst and emotions towards her and decides to end up things forever and says that he never wants her to come back in his life, shocking Zoya too. Meanwhile Rashid and Dilshaad decide that only Zoya can be a better wife to Asad and decide to move further on that. Asad and Zoya return back to Mumbai and Dilshaad puts Asad in a compelled situation that he has to marry the girl of her choice...

Part 10:

Zoya was in Asad's cabin keeping her minutes and daily schedules on his table, while her mind was busy in thoughts.

Zoya: (In her mind) Ya Allah!! After what all happened in Delhi, I don't know how I will work every day under him. Allah!! Please make sure I get a new job soon and I get to leave this office as soon as possible!

Just then Asad entered the cabin and he looked at Zoya. Zoya too looked at him, while both of them recalled their night at Delhi, those intimate moments and the heart wrenching conversation following that. Asad went and sat in his chair, and avoided looking at Zoya.

Zoya: I have kept the minutes and today's schedule here. The file to be given to SN Designs will be ready in an hour and I shall send them the soft copy. Anything else Sir?

Asad: No...I shall inform you if anything else is there.

Zoya walked out while Asad kept looking at Zoya and recalled what Dilshaad said him last night.

Asad: What am I supposed to tell Ammi now?? If I say yes to her, it means I am losing Zoya forever from my life. But after what happened in Delhi, is there any chance that Zoya would realize her mistake and come to me?? I said her I never want her in my life, but...why is my heart still attached with her?? Well, I shall meet her and tell a sorry to her for being so rude that day and give a final try before replying to Ammi.

Shireen was reading a magazine and Humeira was watching TV.

Shireen: How much will you watch TV Humeira?? Go and study now.

Humeira: Ammi, I finished all my assignments and revision too. Don't worry as usual I will only top the class.

Shireen: Hmm...who can argue with you??

Just then Rashid and Dilshaad came there, and Shireen stood up from her chair in a pleasant shock.

Shireen: Dilshaad!!!

Shireen went to Dilshaad and gave her a warm hug and Humeira too came and welcomed Rashid.

Shireen: How are you Dilshaad?? How much years it has been since I saw you!!! You are still pretty as before!

Dilshaad smiled hearing it.

Shireen: Come in both of you!!

Rashid and Dilshaad sat down in the living room and Shireen and Humeira sat opposite to them.

Rashid: I hope we didn't disturb you both.

Shireen: What are you speaking Rashid?? Disturbance?? You people can come to our home any time. Even this is your home!

Dilshaad: The moment Rashid said that he met you, I couldn't wait to see you only. And uhh...I didn't know about Nawaaz too...

Shireen: It's okay Dilshaad. What had to happen, it happened. (After a break) Well, why didn't you bring your children with you??

Dilshaad: Asad has gone to office and Ayaan and Najma to college.

Rashid: You didn't go to college today Humeira??

Humeira: Wo...I had to take Ammi for general checkup by noon. So I took an off.

Dilshaad: Well, Zoya has gone to office?

Shireen: Haan. Humeira, get them something to drink.

Humeira went to the kitchen, while Dilshaad was signaling Rashid to tell something.

Rashid: Ehemm...well Shireen...

Shireen: Haan Rashid??

Rashid: Wo...we actually came today to speak about our son Asad...

Shireen: About Asad?? Kya hai Rashid??

Rashid and Dilshaad were looking at each other and Shireen was looking at them both.

Shireen: Why are you both hesitating too much?? Whatever it is, tell me.

Humeira came with tea for all.

Rashid: Well, we have come to ask if you can...well...if you are willing to get your daughter Zoya married to our son Asad!!

Shireen didn't expect that sudden proposal from their side and Humeira had a smile hearing it.

Dilshaad: I can understand, we have suddenly asked you this and you might be feeling awkward too. The thing is Rashid knows your daughter for almost two years and he always had a good opinion about her. And when he came to know that she is your daughter too, he felt she will be the right choice for Asad and with this our long term friendship can also turn into relation.

Shireen was hearing everything quietly.

Dilshaad: And about Asad, I am not telling this because he is my son. My son is a gem at heart. He always respects others feelings more than his. He is a man of few words, but coming to affection, he doesn't have a limit. And I assure you that Zoya will be very happy in our family!!

Rashid: You can take your time to let us know your decision. And we hope you didn't mistake...

Shireen got up from her place and went inside while Rashid and Dilshaad looked at each other. Humeira too was thinking why she suddenly went away like that.

Shireen came back and handed over a tray of sweets to them both. They both looked at her with a questioning look.

Shireen: When you confirm a relationship, you don't confirm it without sweets!!

They both stood up with happiness while Humeira too smiled happily.

Dilshaad: Shireen, tum...

Shireen: I don't have to think much for giving my daughter to Rashid and Dilshaad's son. How much more can I be blessed than sending my Zoya as a daughter-in-law in your family??

Dilshaad hugged Shireen in joy and all were happy about it.

Rashid: But, don't you have to speak to Zoya about this??

Shireen: You don't worry about that.  Zoya will accept for this. I guarantee you that Rashid!

Tanveer and Mehwish were having their sandwich in the canteen.

Mehwish: So, our plans became a flop!!

Tanveer: Very big flop!

Mehwish: But wasn't everything perfect Tannu?? How did it go out of track at the end?? And what happened in Delhi actually??

Tanveer: Only Allah knows what happened between them. She is not even giving me a clue about it. How will I know what happened??

Mehwish: But everything was moving as we planned. Inducing jealousy in Zoya through me, making her insecure and sending her to Delhi with Asad Sir, and achanak...

Mehwish stopped her sentence in the middle.

Tanveer: Kya hua??

Mehwish pointed in a direction and Tanveer turned there and was shocked to find Zoya standing there with an angry face.

They both stood up from their chairs and were speechless and glared at each other.

Zoya: So this is what is happening back of me, right???

Tanveer: Nahi Zoe...

Zoya: Kya nahi?? Tannu, I said about my love to you, only since you are my friend and I also said you that I don't even want to revive that again. And yet you were doing all these plans to patch me up back with him??

Mehwish: Zoya, please don't take us bad. Our intentions were not to hurt you or something. We wanted to re-unite you back with your...

Zoya: There is nothing left between us to re-unite Mehwish!!! After what all happened between us both...

Tanveer: Enough Zoya!!!

Zoya looked at Tanveer.

Tanveer: I am tired hearing this from you!! After what all happened...after what all happened...can you please tell me what actually happened??

Zoya: It's no use speaking about it now!

Tanveer: Alright!! Then till you tell us what happened, we will keep trying to re-unite you and Asad Sir back! Come Mehwish! Lets go!!

Tanveer and Mehwish walked from the table.

Zoya: Alright!!! I will tell you!!!

Tanveer and Mehwish turned back at her hearing that.

Updated continued in next post 😊...

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 9 years ago

Continual of Part 10...

Zoya narrated the incident:

"It was our final year and we were busy with our projects. That time Asad had to leave to Jaipur for his cousin's nikkah unexpectedly"

Zoya: This is so bad!! I hate you!

Asad: Sweetheart!! Just a matter of 5 days and I will be back na??

Zoya: But who will help me with my project?? Who will roam with me out for my project?? I know we are in different courses. But still...

Asad: Zoya, there are plenty other people in your class. Try to get help from any one of them. By the time you start with your work, I will be back. Okay??

Zoya: (Turning her face away from Asad) Okay!!

Asad turned Zoya's face towards him and cupped her face.

Asad: But this face is not okay for me! Where are those beautiful dimples??

Zoya smiled hearing it and Asad too smiled at her. He side hugged her and was walking to the bike.

Asad: Acha, stay away from guys haan?? Don't let them behave too close to you!

Zoya: Ohh Really?? I was actually planning to get a substitute till you come back.

Asad: Oye!! If you ever try to do something like that na, the first thing after coming back here will be breaking up...

Zoya closed Asad's mouth.

Zoya: Even for fun do not tell about break up!! I can't take it!

Asad: Zoya, I was just joking dear!! See, whatever is the situation and whatever fights come between us, you will be the only girl in my life!! Okay??

Zoya smiled hearing it and Asad sat on his bike.

Asad: Okay dear!! Take care of your health and keep calling me, ok??

Zoya: Sure!

Asad gave a flying kiss to Zoya and went from there while Zoya looked on.

"That was the last day I and Asad saw each other with love!!"

Next day at class:

Zoya was going through her project.

Zoya: Ya Allah!! Why do you have to do this to me?? I have to go and collect many materials from outside and with whom will I go now??

Just then Zoya's classmate Rohit sat next to Zoya.

Rohit: Hey Zoya!! Well, what's the issue?? You seem to be a bit tensed.

Zoya: Kya bataoon Rohit?? I have to search for journals and materials for this project and they are not available in our university library. If Asad was here, he would have taken me everywhere. Now he is also not here. I don't know where will I go staying in the hostel itself...

Rohit: Well, if you don't mind, shall I help you??

Zoya: Tum??

Rohit: What if Asad is not here?? I too have a similar topic only as you for my project. So, it will be like a joint effort too. What say??

Zoya: Uhh..wo...

Rohit: Alright!! If you are not comfortable with it, it's all cool. Bye anyways!!

Rohit walked out and Zoya called out to him.

Zoya: Okay!! I will work with you.

"Rohit helped me a lot for my project and we were working on it day and night. But I was also conscious in counting each days awaiting Asad. And when the day arrived, it was not as it was supposed to be!!"

Rohit and Zoya were travelling in the bike, when suddenly the bike skid causing them both to fall down.

Zoya: Ouchh!!! (Rubbing her hand and dress)

Rohit: Aahh..well...are you okay???

Zoya: Yeah...but my dress and hair...(Her dress and hair had become full of mud water by falling down)

Rohit: Well...(looking around) Zoya, there is a lodge here. We will get a room there, you can freshen up there and I will drop you to the hostel.

Zoya: Room in the lodge?? (Thinking)

Rohit: Why Zoya?? Don't take it in a bad sense. I am not that type of a guy...

Zoya: No no!! It's not that...well, I will change in hostel itself.

Rohit: No Zoya. The thing is I have to rectify my bike too. So by that time you can also become fresh yeah?? Isliye.

Zoya: Uhhh...alright.

Zoya went with Rohit to the nearby lodge and they got a room and Zoya went to the washroom to clean her dress and hair.

After some time, she came out and Rohit was waiting for her.

Rohit: We will leave??

Zoya: Yeah sure!!

Just then Rohit's phone rang.

Rohit: (Looking at his phone) Asad??

Zoya: Asad??

Rohit: I don't know why he is calling me now. Wait, I shall put in speaker.

Rohit picked up the phone.

Rohit: Hey Asad!!

Asad: Where are you??

Rohit: Me?? I am right now...in a lodge...

Asad: With whom??

Zoya looked confused hearing that.

Rohit: With whom means...(looking at Zoya)

Asad: With Zoya right??

Zoya and Rohit were shocked to hear that, as in how Asad came to know that.

Rohit: Well, Asad...

Asad: What did you think?? You both will do all nonsense and Asad will be unaware of it?? I just went out of town for 5 days and you both utilized it fully?

Zoya was shocked to hear that from Asad.

Rohit: No Asad, you have mistaken, I was just helping...

Asad: Helping in filling my place when I was not there??? What did you think?? Asad just went away and he won't have any clue?? I have people to keep a watch on what all is going there!!

Rohit: Stop it Asad!! You are not only insulting me but also Zoya!! We both are not at fault!!

Asad: I myself will find that out!!

The call got disconnected and Zoya was in tears.

Zoya: Asad...Asad was keeping a watch on me all these days?? He was spying me?? And...how could he doubt my...I can't believe this...Asad can't...

Just then Asad entered inside the room, shocking both Rohit and Zoya. Asad came and caught Rohit by his collar and started beating him.

Asad: How dare you?? I am gonna kill you right now...

Zoya: (Shouting) Stop it Asad!!!!

Asad turned at Zoya while still catching hold of Rohit's collar.

Zoya: Enough!!! You have crossed your limits!! I can't take this anymore!

Asad came to Zoya.

Asad: You can't take this anymore?? Zoya...

Zoya: Bas!!! I don't want to hear a word from you now!! I have heard enough from you that I don't have the mental strength to listen more from you!!

Asad: What are you saying Zoya??

Zoya: What am I saying?? I hope I didn't say as much as you said this much time. Because I don't know to stoop that low as you!!

Asad: What's wrong with you Zoya?? Are you out of your mind??

Zoya: I was!! These much days I was indeed out of my mind that I loved a guy like you!!

Asad was giving a shocked look.

Zoya: You are shocked as in how I came to know about your true colors?? I heard everything!! Whatever you spoke with Rohit!! Everything!!!

Asad: But Zoya...

Zoya: What but?? You are asking me but still how am I alive after hearing all that??

Asad: I don't understand what you are saying Zoya. (Keeping his hand on her)

Zoya pushed his hand away.

Zoya: Don't you dare touch me!!!

Asad was shocked hearing that.

Zoya: I still can't believe you are like this!! But after I heard and saw everything how could I not believe it???

Asad: Zoya, just listen to me...

Zoya: No!! I don't want to listen anything more form you!!! What more do you want me to listen?? Its good I came to know about you now itself. Or tomorrow if I marry you and you are away for some days and I tell you I am going to have a child, you may even doubt that...

Asad gave a tight slap to Zoya hearing that, startling Zoya, while Rohit was not understanding what was going on.

Asad: This is heights Zoya!!! You can't insult my love more than this!!!

Zoya was still holding her cheek in the impact of her slap and Asad calmed down and moved to Zoya.

Asad: Sorry Zoya...

Zoya: Bas!!!! It's all over!!

Asad: (With a shocked expression) All over means??

Zoya: I never want to see your face in my life hereafter!! Never ever again!!!

Asad couldn't even believe that those words came from Zoya's mouth.

Zoya: You have insulted my love for you and insulted me too!!! From this moment I hate you!!! I hate you more than anyone in this world!!!

Asad kept looking at Zoya while tears rolled down his cheeks.

Zoya: There is nothing more left between Asad and Zoya!! Sab kuch khatam!!!!

Asad: Are you the one who said me you can't even bear the word break up even for fun??

Zoya looked away from him in tears.

Asad: Alright!!! I have always fulfilled all your desires. I will not come in front of you hereafter. But I will keep waiting for you to realize your mistake and come back to me!!

Zoya ran away from the room crying.

Scene shifted back to the present:

Zoya: And that was the end of our relationship!! (In tears)

Tanveer and Mehwish were silently listening all this.

Meanwhile Asad came out of his cabin and looked for Zoya and she was not there in her table.

Asad: (In his mind) She must be in canteen for having lunch. I will meet her there.

Zoya: Now you both tell me. How do you think things will clear up between me and Asad after all this??

Tanveer: Well, what happened to Rohit??

Zoya: After all this commotion, he didn't even come to college. And even I was not in a mood to enquire about him.

Just then Asad reached the canteen and stopped looking at Zoya with Mehwish and Tanveer.

Tanveer: But don't you still feel for...

Zoya: No!! I hate him!!! I hate Asad more than anyone in this world!!

Asad was heartbroken hearing that.

Zoya: I wish I had never seen him in my life!! I just wish I could forget him just assuming him as a passing cloud...I want to erase him off permanently from my heart!!

Asad moved back from that place and was in tears.

Asad: (In his mind) Okay Zoya!! I got my answer for what I came to meet you. I have understood that I am never going to have a place in your heart anymore. And I will fulfill your wish too by moving away permanently from your life!! As you know I always fulfill your desires!

Asad shattered at heart left the place.

Zoya: But...I can't make these words come to reality!! (In tears)

Mehwish: Means??

Zoya: I don't know why after knowing all this too, why my heart is not able to hate him and why do I...why do I feel something else could have happened and Asad might not be at fault?? Even though hearing everything from my own ears!! Why do I feel that way??

Tanveer and Mehwish came near Zoya.

Zoya: Haan, you were right!! I am acting outside! The truth is...I still love him! I tell outside I want to be away from him, but deep inside I want to be with him!! Why Tannu?? Why am I still not able to forget or hate him?? Maybe my love for him was true and that's the reason. But I...I just can't...

Zoya broke down to tears and they both comforted her, while they themselves were confused hearing everything.

Tanveer: (In her mind) Your heart is telling the right thing Zoya!! Even I feel something else has happened in this story. I have listened only your part of the story and so it is still incomplete and I can't arrive at a conclusion. To know the entire story, I guess I need to speak to Asad Sir!!!

It was night and Ayaan and Najma peeped into Asad's room and found that he was having his shower. They both sneaked in.

Ayaan: Hey Chotti!! I am asking you now too...do you still feel that the kid in the photo is Humeira's sister?? Because we have come to the lion's den and if we get caught by Bhaijaan, we both will be hanging dead in this room itself!!!

Najma: Nahi Bhaijaan, I am sure!! If I see it now, I will confirm it you!

Ayaan: Hmm...Allah!! Save our souls!!

Ayaan went and started searching Asad's wallet everywhere, while Najma was keeping an eye at the washroom to check if Asad is coming out.

Ayaan: Got it!!

Najma came to Ayaan and Ayaan opened the wallet and saw Asad's photo and searched behind it too to find the other photo. He was confused to find that photo in asad's wallet.

Ayaan: (Showing to Najma) Is this her??

Najma: (Looking) Exactly!! I was right!! This is Humeira's sister Zoya only!!! I am 100% sure!!

Ayaan looked back at the photo and was thinking.

Ayaan: But...why is her photo in Bhaijaan's wallet??

Najma: Maybe...Zoya was Asad Bhaijaan's ex-girlfriend??

Ayaan looked at Najma hearing that and was thinking about it.

Ayaan: Possible!! Well, only one person can help us now to come out of this confusion!!

Najma: Who??

Ayaan: Humeira!! Only she can help us in this.

Najma: Okay!! We will talk to her about this tomorrow itself!

Ayaan looked at the wallet and kept thinking.

Precap: Asad informs Zoya that he is going to get married and since he considers her someone special in his life he wanted to tell this news to her first. Zoya is shocked hearing it but says him back that she is happy for him and tells him that she too is getting married. They both share a painful goodbye on getting separated permanently, while hiding their sorrows inside. Tanveer meets Asad and tells him she wants to know what happened during the day they broke up before he met Zoya and Rohit and how did he correctly arrive at that room. Even though Asad is reluctant telling it's too late to speak about that, he eventually tells her what happened.

Hey people!!! So how was this long update??? 😊😊 So, finally I have revealed the reason of their break up and as Tanveer said it is just one part of the story. So what do you guys think?? Who is at fault?? What exactly could have happened that day?? In my next update, you will come to know Asad's part of the story. And maybe you can arrive at a conclusion after that... So, please do comment your reviews and buddy me for pms!! ðŸ˜Š

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by love.asad.zoya

Res is for update ????
Yes
Res
Unres

Yay finally finally finally

Omg what misunderstanding was that?????

😭 ðŸ˜­

Is  rohit the culprit????