Debate Mansion

do looks matter? - Page 3

kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
what i believe.-- your dress sense, hair style, acessories really show your personality. sometimes they decieve, but not all times. if you are simple you dress simple. to make an impression is difficult who dont look that great so their personality takes into play. this requires a lot of self confidence, and need to be strong and bold. like delnaz and pammi in kareena kareena are both fat but they talk in such a way that they impress you. im not the right person to tell opinions becoz i myself have complexion infiorities. i put fair n lovely everyday to keep myself happy. i know its pathetic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashley1 thumbnail
Well-Grooming & cleanliness do matter. Be the best-looking you can...withou artificail things like plastic surgery & tremendous make-up
It's human Tendency to prefer good looks and judge on their looks initially.....

but on later stages its the one ..who can get away with intelligence and character.

I have this penchant for brainy people,intelligence takes precedence over everything

but if its beauty(or handsome) with brains..wat more i can ask for?
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If in a relation, physical appearance or looks take center stage, it will finally become a source of resentment or even rejection. Feeling angry or dissatisfied with one's partner's looks, or with your own looks, can be the symptom of a deeper problem. And usually the key lies at the relationship level.
A good relation with your partner is characterized by how you respect each other, regardless of physical appearances.
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Looks don't really matter. What matters is how you act and what your characteristics are.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I met many good looking guys who i felt attracted to as a teanager . But the moment they opened their trap , all attrcativeness often left the window .

So moral of the story , you may attract someone initialy ....but its your nature , character and attitude that will sustain a friendship / relationship. Good looking people have the initial advantage thats all !!!!!!!!
rebelqueen thumbnail
wel..i think in theory ppl say that"looks don't mattr at all"but in reality the first impression given depends on looks....i mean.all say it's the person who matters but when it comes 2 living or adjusting with them then it's a diff concept altogether.
and i don't c that changing that in the near future or 4 that matter even later than that....
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks do matter...to a certain extent...coz first impression is based on looks..........
BUT all that goes out the window once the person opens his/her mouth 😆
So it is what is inside that counts....coz u cant hide who u actually are behind ur looks...
Beauty is That what comes from the heart... that is true beauty and it is such a rare thing nowadays
No matter how much technology advances it cant change what a person is from the inside...
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jjkn has made it look like looks matter, becoz evry1 only exceptd her afta her make over- which i think is wrong.
i personally judge people not on their looks but on their personalty if im tlkin bout ppl in general. but if i woz looking for a potential boyf then i wud honestly go for looks first bcoz its inpossible to tll sum1s personatity by just lookin at them.
but if da guy woz gud lookin wid bad personality den i would go for sum1 wid a beta 1 evn if dey look worse 😳