Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

rishbala ff: "Love starts after marriage" pt-12 pg.136 (19/9

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
                                   "LOVE STARTS AFTER MARRIAGE"

Hi guys!! I am sudha!! I am here with my first story on my favorite couple rishbala!! I have never ever written any story before because I was not courageous enough but finally I plucked the courage to put pen to paper & all credit goes to the wonderful writers over here!!  

I would like to dedicate my 1st story to:

"A love so pure" - Book.worm / Lazy
"Love me" - uma88 / Uma
"You made me breathe again" - Kg15 / Kavya 

CHARACTER SKETCH:
RK's family:
Rishab kundra - 27 yrs old, tall & handsome Doctor (gynecologist)
Mohan kundra - RK's dad, owner of MM ENTREPRISES
Radha mohan kundra - RK's loving & caring mom.
Sultan kundra & dipali - Rk's bhaiya & babhi (dips is not a vamp here)
Trishna -RK's sweet sister (Madhu's college friend)

Madhu's family:
Madhubala - 22yrs, bubbly & beautiful enthusiastic lady, studying MBA in B-school.
Shamsher Malik - Madhu's Dad, Co - owner of MM ENTREPRISES
Padmini Malik - Madhu's ever sweet Mom.
Mukkund - Madhu's caring Brother (he is also a Doctor & a good friend of RK as they are working together in same hospital)

PART 1    

"Madhubala ... ahaan"!! "I like it", rk murmurs with a slight smile on his face.
"What?? What did u say??" madhu asks him back not hearing properly what he murmured.
"Ah!! I said I like it" rk replies her.
What u like?? Madhu questions him back.
"Wo.. ur name!! madhu-bala!!" he says by stretching her name.
"Thanks!! It's a very old fashion name", "I hate it, so I don't allow anyone to call me using my full name" she tells him.
"But I like it, ur name is my all time favorite , legendry actress madhubala's name & you are looking as beautiful as her" on hearing rk's compliment madhu slightly blushes but to hide it from him she lowers her head  looking at her toe but rk noticed her cheeks turning pink & he left a soft chuckle.
"so tell me how u prefer to call ur name" rk asks her.
"My loved ones call me MADHU & my friends call me MADY" she tells him.
"Then how shall I call u?? madhu or mady?? He questioned her.
"STRANGERS call me MISS. MALIK" she tells him irately.
"Oh right!! But I am not a STRANGER, I am your to be HUSBAND" he gently reminds her.
Hearing the word HUSBAND she was lost in her thoughts. (Terrace scene).

Malik & Mohan are best buddies & business partners too. Now they have decided to extend their relationship more personal by getting their children married to each other!! Though their parents are close friends, RK & Madhu knew nothing about each other, since RK studied in a Boarding school & did his medicine in Russia, he hardly got time to stay with his family, only two months back he came to India as he got a job in City Hospital, Mumbai!! Initially RK was not ready to marry an unknown girl but after seeing Madhu's photo, he immediately gave in for his parents wish!! On the other hand, hearing RK's approval for marriage both Malik & Padmini were highly happy but Madhu was not interested in marriage now!! She tried to reason her parents but beyond a certain limit she was not able to deny their decision!!

Now Kundra's are in Malik mansion to fix RK & Madhu's engagement & wedding dates!! Malik asked Madhu to take RK with her to talk in private!! On hearing Malik's words RK was about to hug his future sasurji for giving this beautiful chance for which he was longing for past few days but he controlled himself & he let a thank you smile to Malik & he followed Madhu to the terrace!! He was amazed seeing a huge garden in terrace with a gazebo!! 

(terrace scene) 
"Madhubala..." rk gently called her!! Coming out of her thoughts she looked at him!!
"Madhubala... are u not interested in this marriage?? Is it forced on you?? Do you love someone else?", You can say anything to me Madhubala!! If you want I will call off the marriage" RK politely but with a heavy heart asked her, feeling that something is irking her. There was perfect silent for a minute & Madhu slowly moved towards the gazebo & RK followed her back expecting some answer for his list of questions.
"first of all, I am not in love with anyone", " I believe that "Love starts ONLY after marriage" & " I will love only my hubby" on hearing this RK heaves a sigh of relief.
"Don't u like me??"
"NO, I do like u", "who will say No' to marry a handsome hunk like u" Rk proudly smiled & asked "then what's it?"
"Actually I have 2 more months to complete my studies & after that I wished to work & make a name on my own", "you know what I am just 22yrs old I can wait for at least 2 more yrs for marriage but my parents are not understanding my situation DOCTOR" Madhu tells him with a sad face.
Suddenly RK burst out in to a laughter making Madhu's eyes go wide.
"I m talking seriously but u are laughing at my helplessness" she frowns at him.
"Sorry Madhubala!! I was not laughing on ur helplessness but for calling me DOCTOR", "u are not my patient madhubala", "u can call me rishab or RK" he explains but she dint reply to it.  
"Okay! Back to ur issue, u can work even after marriage, u can live ur life with full freedom like how u spent ur life so far, there wont be any restriction or objetions from my side & from my parents too" that's it!! He says calmly.
"Thank u so much Doctor, now I can happily marry u" she says with a bright smile!! 
"Come on Madhubala, its just ur small wish, i am ready to do ANYTHING for you" 
"oh baby!! I could do anything for bringing a smile on ur face!! Rk thoughts. Then he went near her & placed her hair strands on the sides of her ear which was on her face due to sudden breeze & he gently caressed he cheeks & they shared a brief eye lock. 
suddenly they broke their eye lock on hearing RK's mobile ring

"yeah.. Dad, Okay! We are coming down" he hangs up the call.
"Pandit has arrived & all are waiting for us to fix the dates so shall we go down B.I.W.I" he winks.
"B.I.W.I...??" she raises her eye brows.
"Ah! U r not letting me to call Madhu or Mady & I m not a STRANGER so I thought to call u in RK style" he smirks.
Then they joined their family who are waiting for them in the living room along with the pandit. 

"We have two auspicious day this month so u can fix the wedding on any of those days or else u have to wait for another three months" pandit says.
Mohan & Malik were about to fix the wedding within the month but RK interrupts them & asked them to fix the wedding after three months.
"Why beta?? We can make arrangements within a month then why we need to wait for 3 months" malik asks RK.
"I know uncle, arrangements is not a matter but I want Madhu to complete her final exams without any marriage tension" RK says looking at Madhu & she smiled at him for his consideration.
"is that okay with u?" rk asks.
Malik & Mohan node their head in affirmation! Padmini & Radha shared a sweet smile.  
Finally they have decided to conduct the engagement with a week & fixed the marriage date after 3 months as per Rk's wish.
"So we will see u at kundra mansion next week" Mohan says by giving a friendly hug to Malik. They all started moving toward the car parking.
"Bye, B.I.W.i" Rk says in a husky voice.
"Bye, Doctor" Rk frowns & Madhu chuckles.

-sudha

INDEX
part 1 - above
part 2 - pg. 12 
part 3 - pg. 23
part 4 - pg. 30
part 5 - pg. 41
part 6 - pg. 51
part 7 - pg. 61
part 8 - pg. 70
part 9 - pg. 98
part 10 - pg. 108
part 11 - pg. 123
part 12 - pg. 136

p.s Guys, I hope u liked the 1st part!! I ll update the 2nd part soon!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Kindly forgive my grammatical & typing errors.😳😳

Pls do hit the LIKE button & comment ur views.😊😊
Thanks to all my readers in advance.πŸ€— Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start. Continue soon.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on your 1st story 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 wow nice start rk doctor i liked it waiting for next update
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome dear plzz continu sooon
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congrats Sudha for the first story!!!πŸ₯³
very nice start..RK is already a goner for Madhu...I see nice chemistry between them with RK being so giving!!!
loved the first part..loved that he postponed the wedding for Madhu's sake!!!
continue soon!!!
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
continue soon
Roopakishore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start.  Liked the concept, love after marriage
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice startπŸ‘πŸΌ pls continue.. pm me!
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice story n start
continue soon