Thendral Discussion Thread

Posted: 9 years ago
I'll post short updates whenever possible... ðŸ˜‰
any updates wats happening in the show
Shiva manages to escape after Nila hit him.. He runs out but is hit by another car and dies on spot. That gumbal picks Shiva and scoots in their car. this was watched by Shiva's friend.

Tamil's mother is narrating all incidents of the past to Charu. But Charu fails to recollect any.  She is madly in love with tamil though and gets super angry on hearing Thulasi's name. She says Thulasi is no more and don't take her name anymore..
Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
so shiva is really no more r is there still something fishy going on in Shiva's life..
Glad that they showed what happened to Shiva and who is blackmailing Nila and Thulasi but Shiva's whole death thing is still confusing, the car that hit him, why did they grab him and put him in the car right away and then killed him?

What if he is alive though, that would be funny...how does Cheenu know that the dead body was Shiva, didn't the police say it is hard to identify and Cheenu used the things he had already of Shiva's to prove that it is him. 
Miss Deepak so much now in Thendral!  It's just not the same without TT.
Deepa's mom using all tactics to unite Deepa with Prabha.. 
I think the car that hit Shiva could habeen arranged by Satya. Because satya is keeping a watch on
Shiva's activities. That is why he came to take Shiva's diary to wipe out any connection bet
Him and Shiva. That was his plan. Right after Shiva rapes Tulasi , he was going to finish Shiva.
He probably knew that Shiva's plan did not materialize. If he is caught all the facts about his connection will be out. I think the story is getting very thrilling and I dont miss TT. Now all the other
Characters seem more interesting than Tulasi. I can not stand this Roja who is posing as a
Do gooder. Some of the dialogues are very regressive. For example, the Visa officer with Mohan.
He was giving an example of a woman who forgave her husband who tried to burn her alive.
Basically they are giving the preaching that a woman should forgive her husband no matter what.
Roja's dialogue of telling Deepa that people will not ask you how many cars you have, but how
Many children you have. No wonder our country is flooded with so much population.
Contd.. Deepa's  logic of not accepting Prabha because he was responsible for her sther's death
Is lame, when she can take help from him. The reason should have been, Prabha behaves fine as a f
Friend, but as a husband he has a psychotic behaviour of suspicion because of his parents. He 
Needs to get help on this matter. His realizing his mistakes is more out of his own needs than 
Actual realization that he hurt Deepa and her family immensely by his evil psychotic behaviour.
Seeing Charu and her BFF together...me running away lol!