Thendral

Thendral Discussion Thread - Page 28

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I can understand why Tamil was angry but I think he handled it in the wrong way.  He lashed out his anger at the priest but it's good that he said he won't be believing in the coconut thing anymore.  
Felt bad for Gautham, Tamil telling him to get out was harsh and wrong especially after what he has done. 

The way he yelled at Thulasi was also wrong saying because you are my wife I am letting you go.  Thulasi's intentions were all good and she just wanted to help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Saturday's episode was better, Tamil talking to Thulasi and apologizing to both her and Gautham was good.  Liked the little moment TT had after a long time both just had a small moment to themselves.

Want Tamil back on track now at least now it's time for his professional life to start running again.  And with TT, time for them to have their own space again. 

Amritha Adhi track lol, was so happy when they were going to get Adhi arrested but in the end they think that Adhi had nothing to do with it.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Monday's episode of Thendral was good, TT back after some time really enjoyed their scene, want more good scenes like this!
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely TT scene . Hope to see more of TT cute scenes.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Hope Tamil doesn't lose his confidence now, another good little moment for TT and when they met the couple it reminded me of the marriages Tamil used to help with.

Adhi ggrrr, at least Amritha listened to Deepa that was good. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Was the director hinting that Tamil will start his social service again?  Ii really hope not, that caused problems before and I hope it's not Adhi and Amritha especially!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone post a brief update of what is happening.. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Amritha has left the house so she can marry Adhi.

Joseph and Kanagu are telling Thulasi that if he starts doing his social service again he will be really happy.  Thulasi says she will support him as long as he is happy. 

Kalyani continues to have a lot of trouble by Logu her neighbour. 
Edited by Smiles-20 - 9 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
I can't believe Amritha actually left the house!  Have a feeling Ta will get involved in this somehow.  Waiting for tomorrow's episode to see what happens. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Can't believe Mohan and Kalyani are back together!!!  Wow!  Looks like Prabha and Deepa will unite also. 

Finally I figured out about Thulasi's engineering lol, so she will eventually complete it.