Thendral Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
You are right nithy. I think it is the same police inspector who is handling Nila suicide.
Now Nila and T are in soup. Tulasi will get trapped. Satya will see to it that T is in jail. I dont know how Maya will handle Cheenu. He is not that resourceful for handling real criminal work for Maya.
She might use him to trap Tulasi.Any way Cheenu's life as a non crminal days are over. Satya will
Turn him to a criminal and then finish him as soon as as he is no longer useful.
Friends, I hope you dont mind my taking the liberty to update. Since I have the time, i just want to be helpful so that people can comment on the episode which I enjoy very much reading.
Today's episode:
Satya's hotel:
Cheenu and friend beg Satya to forgive and let them go. Satya agrees on condition that they will not
Try the blackmail again. They leave. But the police asked Satya why did he let them go. Satya replies, i am lettin them go only now. But make sure you book them and send them behind bars so that
They can not cone out for another 4 years.
Mohan: meets the passport guy and gives him the money. Passport guy promises that he will see to it
That he is in Kenya( I  am petrified to think what will happen to Mohan).
Hospital: Tulasi reprimands Nila for her thoughtless act. Nila replies that she was blackmailed againg for 10 lacs. That is why she went to this extent. Also says how much can she stand after hitting Siva 
To death. While  t and Nila discuss what needs to be done, Siva's mom over hears every thing
And is mad with anger and decides to take revenge. She takes leave of t and Nila saying she will
Be back with some food for them nila suspects and worries she must have over heard. As usual T consoles her with false hope.
Nila's house:
Siva's mom is almost psychotic with anger at Nila and rips open her pillow with stabbing with knife.
But Patti calls her and asks her to go the hospital to take care of Nila. Siva's mom samalichuufies in front of Patti and talks in riddles.

Thanks Jan..

You are most welcome to do the updates..

We enjoy reading it and add our comments..

I see it in bits and pieces and was posting if something interesting happens.. Reading full updates everyday is always nice.

Thanks again..
No problem Jan, your updates are much appreciated. 

From yesterday's episode in a way I'm happy that Shiva's mom knows what happened though she does not the full story, at least now this will lead for Thulasi and Nila to tell her everything.
July 10th episode:
Maya's house at Mumbai:
Maya receives a call from Satya, and very eager to know how Siva died. Satya updates her on all
 the details and Maya is thrilled. She tells Satya every thing is going extremely well and even much
Better than she expected. TA is begining to remember charu and take her name. Ta's mother
Very much in favour of uniting Chaaru with TA and slowly convincing Charu's parents. And now this
Death of Siva which will help to accuse Tulasi for murder and put her in jail for 5 Years during
Which TA can be completely brain washed and married off to Chaaru.when Tulasi comes out of Jail
That will be the news for her. As she completes  the conversation with Satya,she is shocked to see
The Minister standing at the door with a stern cold expression on his face.

Satya's hotel:
Satya tells the officer that Maya wants Tulasi accused for the murder of Siva and locked up. And he should do the needful. Police officer pretends to drag his feet. But Satya takes the cue and promises him a very big rewardand Maya is already arranging for his promotion. Police officer is happy and Satya
Asks him to first arrest cheenu and friend so that they dont escape. 
The officer directs his subordinates to arrest Cheenu and friend for drug dealing.and set it up.
Cheenu's house:
Cheenu and friend lamenting about every thing failing, and only hope for money is Nila.at that time the police enter and arrest the two for drugs. One of the constables feeling bad for setting them up. But the other one says there is no way we can survive with out obeying orders from big places.
Hospital:
Tulasi and Nila in the room. Nitin calls tulasi and tells her what Gw is trying to do. And why she 
was not picking up the phone. T explains the situation that Ta wants it this way and not bother Maya.
Nitin tells her Gw does not understand any of this but using this situation to convince every body 
That she does not care for Ta. She is trying to marry of Chaaru to TA. At that time T hears Nila 
Screaming for life. T rushes to the room and force open the door. She finds Nila squeezed in a corner
Trembling with fear. She tells her that Siva's mom knows that she killed Siva. Now she is trying to 
Stab her. T finds Siva's mom going after Nila.she pushes Siva's mom away and mom falls down unconscious. The nurse enters and scolds the two of them for making noise.but finds the old lady on the floor.
She rushes out to get the doctor.

Thank you very much Jan, I stopped watching the show when the Charu track ended the first time around, it's only the updates I rely on for an idea of what's going on in the show these days, thank you for taking the time and the effort to post the written updates daily, it's much appreciated! ðŸ¤— Edited by incorrigible - 9 years ago
Thanks Jan..

Siva mom dead??
Thank you for the updates.
Feeling grunted abt the way story is moving
July 11'th update:
Hospital:
Nurse calls the doctor and comes back to the room to reprimand the two. In the mean while Police
Comes to arrest T for Siva's desth, on seeing Siva's mom unconscious makes a sarcastic remark
That the two are not just satisfied killing the son, but want to kill the mom too.
Nila protests to arresting T and admits she only killed Siva and not T. T says i killed Siva and not Nila.
Police drags T and arrests her and take her to station where she is asked to sit with other criminals.
T hesitates. But police taunt her saying these guys are only petty criminals where as she is a
Murderer. The guys talk ill of her. T fully explains what happened from the begining with Siva but 
Neither of them killed him. Nila only hit him. Police asks her how she can be so sure to which she s
Says  the fact that siva escaped proves Nila did not kill him. And not to harm her. Police tells T to
Give a written statement that she and nila took siva in the car and she burned him alive. That is the
Only way Nila can be saved. T dijectedly gives thevwritten statement. One of the good constable
Watches all this. T asks the police officer where the bathroom was. Police asks a woman 
constable to take her to the bathroom. T escapes from her as the woman gets involved in a phone
Call. T runs and gets into the back of a pick up truck which was driven out. The womanconstable 
Found T missing.
Bangalore:
Nitin and Lavanya could not understand T's strange behaviour and come to the conclusion may be
GW is right. They go inside to tell every one that T keeps cutting the phone. GW hits the ceiling
And provokes all. But Gp supports T and says if T is doing that she must in a very difficult
Situation. No matter what anyone says he will never doubt the love of T for Tamil. And his mother
Is only using this situation to scandalze T. It is wrong of us to ruin T's life  just to make
Chaaru's life happy. But Gayatri says, it was T who snatched Chaaru's life.

July 12'th episode: Total Mokkai episode of romancing bet Maya and Minister. ( i want to throw up).
Bangalore: GP takes his brother Veera to task for assuming T is not interested in living
With Ta based on her not picking up the phone. VR keeps arguing only T has changed 
and she is not letting Chaaru live with TA. GP gets dejected at the attitude of the family and tells
Them he would not like to get involved in the matter any more and leaves. GW smiles wickedly
At her perceived success.
Mumbai: minister angrily summons Satya and interogates him about his activities on Tamil
That he did without the knowledge of him. But then smiles and praises his loyalties to
Maya. Only thing he was sorry about was Maya did not trust him about her life in the past while
His past life did not matter to her. Both of them get very mushy and sentimental ( thaanga mudiyallai).
This was on par with Lakshman, Bhuvana konjal. Maya has a bictorious smile.
Chennai: mohan tries to contact the passport  fraud. But finds the phone switched off. Then he
Goes to the Travel agent and asks him about the passport guy whose name is Dandapani. The agent
Replies, yes he works here but his phone is switched off. Asks him whether he promised him to get
 passport.  Mohan says yes. The agent says that guy is a total fraud, hope mohan did not give him
Any money. Mohan dejectedly says he did give him 40 thousand. The agent tells him to forget about 
The money, and it is gone. He fooled two other people. There is mothing the agent can do. Because
Dandapani did not do any wrong in the office. With Mohan it is his private matter and his office can not
Get involved. Mohan is shocked.( mohan be happy. Only money is gone. Otherwise you will be a
Fugitive escaping court while a case is pending).