Thendral Discussion Thread - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you!

Charu's parents, Nitesh and Lav and her mom ggrrr!!!  Can't believe they are willing to get Charu married to Tamil now. 

Thulasi escaping from the police station is probably going to cause her a lot of problems if she gets caught!  Wonder where she is going.

May be T will be shown in a different avatar.i have no idea what she has in mind. She is fighting against a big stealth army of power, deceit, scheme , cunning and trechery, with no weapons and both her hands tied. I dont know where Kumaran is going with all this.
No promo for this week, hope something good happens!
July 14th and 15th episodes:
Airline agency: the agent  reprimands Mohan for being so foolish despite being educated to think
That he can bypass rules and regulations and take a short cut for passport. In that process 
Get thoroughly cheated by a crook. ( perfect message for the public. There are crooks and there are
Gullible desperate people who encourage these crooks and land in misery.👏 Kudos to Kumaran
For this message). He tells him that his condition us very pitiable. He is also in sesrch for the guy.
If he gets him, he will let him know. 
Mohan comes out very dejectedly as he is riding his byke, his friend who sells beeda calls him.
Mohan stops and tells him he is miserable and he needs a shot og Ganja. Thevfriend reluctantly
Gives him. He is intoxicated and violent with anger against Kal. He rushes to Deepa's place.
Deepa's house:
Mohan comes in shouting and demanding Kal to come out.Kal tells him to get lost and the
Argument gets biolent. Mohan tries to stab her. But Indira tries to prevent him and gets stabbed in her palm. Mohan gets shocked and comes back to his senses and apologises. Kal holds him by his collar.
He escapes and leaves. Kal deciides to put an end to him. But Indira tells her not to take such a
Serious step. Mohan is after all your husband. Because of his misery he did his. But Kal lodges
A complaint. Police along with her come to arrest Mohan.
Tulasi:
The truck Tulasi was hiding stops at a place. T jumps out and takes lift from a lady police officer in
Plain clothes. She overhears a conversation where a person arrested escapes and the lady officer is mad and vows to 
Beat him to blues when he gets caught. T is petrified and manages to get off.
As she nears her house she spots the police  entering MM's house and assumes it is for her. She 
Decides against calling Deepa also since they may come there also.
She decides to call Maya for help.😭 . She calls Maya and explains everything about her problems
With siva and how she is arrested. Maya is thrilled that T fell in her trap voluntarily and promises to
Help her.
Nila's place: Nil's parents are mad with Nila for taking uch a big risk for a stranger T. They abuse T. 
In the mean while yheir lawyer comes and tells them Nila is out of danger since T gave a written statement that she killed Siva. But the case against T is stronger since she escaped from police.
Nila begs her parents to help T. But the parents refuse and vow to take Nila with them to malaysia.
Update continued:
Mm's house:
Police enter and ask for Mohan. All are shocked. Policectells them that mohan despite being in trouble
With the law, entered Deepa's place and tried to stab every one. MM says, Mohan is not that bad a guy. At that time Kal appears and tells the inspdctor not to pay any attention to them. Mm says mohan 
Has not cone home yet and they are all worried. Kal replies he must be languishing in a gutter untill
He is out of Ganja intoxication. And police should wait to arrest him. In the meanwhile police get a call
Asking to drop the case. Police reprimands Kal since indira told a different story to save Mohan. 
Police leave. But Kal says, she is not going to spare Mohan. Padma pleads with Kal not to take
Such a harsh stand against Mohan who is- after all her husband, when a steanger like Indira is
Very understanding to forgive Mohan. She quotes herself as an example how she was vindictive
And left at a stage no one showed mercy. She does not want Kal also in that state.
( what a comparison. Padma you were evil and destroyed innocent people. Where as Kal is 
Revengeful because of yours and Mohan's atrocities). Kal replies you both will not escape from me and leaves.
i dnt knw i have bad vibes of Thul's escaping from police
July 16'th episode:
Deepa's house:
Indira is broght back home with her hand bandaged. Deepa and sisters ask her to rest after giving
Her pain medication. They all enquire each other if they had their night food. Indira asks where 
Kalyani is and it is late in the night. She asks Deepa to phone her . Deepa comes out to phone but finds Kalyani seated in the sofa with anger. She asks her why she did not enquire about her mom.
Kalyani replies, why should i enquire when I kmow she is perfectly alright and gives statement tp
Police Mohan did mothing wrong? Kal accuses Deepa for allowing that to happen. She tells deepa that
Her mom humiliated her in front of the police in an effort to whitewash what Mohan did. With out asking
Her she decided to save Mohan. Where is the guaranty that mohan will not come back to stab her
 again? It was her Mohan wanted to stab and not her mom.Deepa looks on astounded.

At the phone booth:
Maya T conversation continues. Tulasi also tells her about how Tamil's mom wants to come to
Mumbai and meet her to release Tamil so that she can marry off Charu to Tamil. Maya cunningly
Asks her who Chaaru is. T replies tat she was the girl who was engaged to Tamil but Maya 
Tells t that t intervened and snatched Tamil in a casual but cunning way. T is shocked for a minute.
But Maya samalichifies and tells her not to worry and she will not send Tamil. T asks if she coukd talk to
Tamil. But maya tells her it is not a good idea when police is after both of them. But she will send 
Some people to pick her up from the booth and she should wait outside. Maya tells Sata to arrange for
T's arrest by police. As T is waiting outside the booth, a lady gets down from a car and asks her if
She was T. T assumes Maya sent her and happily follows. But there is a call in the nooth for t 
By Maya which the owner picks up and calls t saying Mmadam maya is calling. The lady and the man snatch her and force her inside the car saying they dont know any one by name Maya and they are 
From the police. They take her bsck to the station. The inspdctor bullies her and he trumps up a 
Jewellery robery case against her using a woman.
Mumbai: maya is happy and tells Satya that T is finished. She is going to be in Jail for the rest of
Her life.and she will not know tat I arranged for her recapture. Satya applauds her
On her brilliant scheme.

Originally posted by --aarthi--

i dnt knw i have bad vibes of Thul's escaping from police
Dont worry. Just like Kalyani survived, T will also survive. Kumaran will arrange for a miracle thru the 
Good constable who s watching all that is going on in the police station.😃
Originally posted by Jan50

Dont worry. Just like Kalyani survived, T will also survive. Kumaran will arrange for a miracle thru the 
Good constable who s watching all that is going on in the police station.😃

fingers crossed...hope the good constable tells some 1 chief officer wats happening..what happened to the other officer with whom Prabha spoke is he the current bad inspector r some 1 else 
May be it is Kumaran's message that at all levels in police there are good and bad guys. Like the 
Senior official known to Prabha got bought out by Maya despite his all stiff matter of fact attitude.
A small constable who has a conscience and not want to sell his soul. I really hope he does some
Thing. Otherwise the way police is shown really tarnishes teir image.