Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I just couldnt sleep through the night after reading this..
They started to put people in those holes, those people were alive': Yazidi survivor's horror story reveals how ISIS threw screaming women and children into mass graves

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729130/They-started-people-holes-people-alive-Yazidi-survivors-horror-story-reveals-ISIS-threw-screaming-women-children-mass-graves.html#ixzz3B2yeXQTr 

What has the world come to, just for the sake of a religion and a so called caliphate. How do we deal with these animals?
There was a video showing more than 1500 people kneeling down, hands tied behind back, shot in the heads one after the other like shooting bottle caps, as their wives and children watched. Couldn't watch it for more than 3 minutes, was extremely disturbing.
It'll parallel the Holocaust if not stopped soon.
monu_tan thumbnail

They put women and children under the ground. They were alive. I still hear their screams. They were trying to keep their heads up to keep breathing,' said car repairman Dawud Hassan, 26.

Another daunting event is the Minorities women being kidnapped and forced upon. Why do these culprits think that their actions will never yield an reaction? I am un related to the victims but i feel such anguish n pain against the terrorists, what about the actual victims of these events.
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why do American's feel like they have to butt in whenever a bomb goes off in the middle east?🤔 It'd be better if they keep their nose out of it and let those countries deal with the civil war on their own.
monu_tan thumbnail
Finally some good work by US by providing drones support and arms support for Kurdish Peshmerga. I hope the sadist savage rats of ISIS gets killed in the most horrific ways that could be imagined.