FF-Benaam khwaayishein-FINAL CHAPTER-PAGE#78 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
It's a super storyline. Waiting for Monday.
What a starting and the introduction seemed very alluring ! ⭐️⭐️ 👏👏
Sai... its a fabulous story with such emotional flow... ! Liked the storyline... with Ashu dreaming abt the fights... reliving the fact that he is away from Nidhi... with his past always haunting him... n he is repenting why he let her go..
On the other hand.. Nidhi has a shattered marriage with her son with her n she is all set to learn why he opt marriage with Rohan n why she left Ashu...
A very kind and beautiful narration... ! 👏👏 
He is alone... She is with her Arush... He is battling his life with all sweet memories of Nidhi around... And she is mingling her life with she did n what she shud not have...Rohan betrayed her... n she never opted to go back to Ashu... 
Very pure but emotional trauma they are living in with ! Ashu cud have Nidhi with her... And while talking to Armaan he clearly stated for his daughter to be tamed with love. Had he done that for Nidhi, Ashu wud be living with her right now.. ! Good you introduced Armaan... Ashu can have sumone to talk to now !
So they met ! With lies on their lips and eyes telling so much... Yet they are with their statements.. !
Nidhi regrets it... n says it all to him ! But he upon knowing the fact that Rohan is there... He is with a vision of regression... But only said... " Its over ! "
But has it ? Not its not... he has a doubt that Nidhi is not happy in her life... Will this one sentence matter... ??... Will be waiting to know Sai... You have a mind blowing start given to the FF... The miles are not to be counted upon the fingers... You have many unlimited miles to go n reach the Highs ! 👏
Keep going !!! 😃

Originally posted by Diksha_1991

I know weekends are always like that 😆

Take ur time dear 😉

Ask me ...sometime i get up in d evening 😆😆😆
straight for dinner 😆

Me First 😛

😛😆

Will read & give my reviews in evening dear..😳

Take your time ...no hurry 😃
Originally posted by Anjani9

Thank you..😊

Thank YOU for reading my story Anjani 😃
Originally posted by Anjani9

Will come back...😊

will be waiting for you 😃
Wonderful !! 👏 👏

Awesome Start to the FF..Liked it 👍🏼

Waiting eagerly for the next update

Edited by Diksha_1991 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by saibanu

Thankooo Diksha ...Without your encouragement this FF would not have happened 😳🤗

cuddle
Why are you making us cry???  😭