FF: Pale Blue Dot (Chap 10, page122 14/10) updated - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
waise when r u updating the next chappy ...?? jaldi karo 
Hi nice starting and update soon and in between why would you chose this title.😊

10:15pm: Jodha: Haa ek bandha aaya tha, I said, "if you wanna go on a date now, u'll get just me. If u can wait till tomorrow, u'll get 1+9 offer 😉"

11:57pm: Jodha: 9 Pri: 8 Roops: 7 Pooji: 6 Nivi: 5 Sravz:4 Sush:3 Anu: 2

12:00: Sri: ONE and here we go "Happy birthday Samyu.. We love you ❤️"

Such a cute start Hema... loved it..So Goa and Hyd eh? 😉

Esp burst out laughing reading these lines above 😆

Samyukta.. brings back old memories.. it was the first big FF I'd started which I never finished btw.. 😆

Waiting to read more 🤗

Originally posted by shahbhavini

Vow beautifully written.. Gorgeous start...Cute convo... Res.

Shukriya Bhavini sahiba, shukriya.. will be waiting for your style of *DETAILED* comments 😉
Originally posted by surbhimathur

*Edited*

Jahnavi di 🤗 Aapne kaise likh diya ki you're not a writer?? Hell you are! And a talented one for sure! From the prologue and the first chapter i can make out that this is going to be fabulous.
>> This line is frightening me . Don't quit reading if even it's not going to be fab, ok??

You have depicted it so smoothly...it looks so great. Plus it has a different touch to it not the concept but your writing its so unique and chilled out. I can totally relate to it!
>> Mission accomplished 😎

In the prologue likewise you stated about that letter...the brother gave her sister a pale blue dot mantra after reading which she smiled after so many days then the hint you gave that something is gonna happen to his brother soon. Then cut straight to the first chapter which was again total different...

>> Aw.. thank u 😳

jodha and samyukta, so sweet! I liked that criminal dialogues 😆 i like such things! Actually i love humour! Then jodha saying to erase those stairs of her hostel hahaha so cute! I loved that! Then the Fb comments! Oh god i have done this like so much! And that pri! She is so me 😆 I absolutely loved the recital of that facebook group.
>> U too just like Pri?? Do you want me to pen down a love track for Pri as well then? 😉
 I want to read the next chapter sooonnn 😛 lambi update dena aur jaldi bhi 😛
>> As you wished dear, update on the way.

woh kya hai na meri ek di hai jinko pasand nahi late aur small updates isiliye please ha accept my this small humble request 🤣
>> 😆 giving back haan.. chodungi nayi tujhe

Love you di i am so glad that you've started writing this concept of yours and i am sure this is going to be a success! 🤗❤️

>> Thank u and  love you too Surbhii..
🤗
Originally posted by varshaakulkarni

Heyyy yaaa jahnavi ... !!!  Sorry for replying so late , as I had a hectic weekend entertaining my bro-in-law ...  ... 
but anyways I am baccckkk !!! 😆 ... feels so good to be back here 

Btw I loved the prologue , the title , the start ... amazing yaar !! the title seems very different & unusual !!! lets see how the story unfolds ... btw the way u  have written , it dosent seem like ur first FF ... loved ur way of writing 👏... update the next chappy asap dear ...🤗

You were back and I was off.. this week I'm forced to work , they are not allowing me to visit our Agra.. 😭

Happy that you loved the prologue and title.. :banana dance:

btw the way u  have written , it dosent seem like ur first FF ... loved ur way of writing
>> Promise, I never wrote anything till date, apart from leave letters in school 😆. Next update is on its way dear 🤗

Edited by hemakeerti - 9 years ago
Originally posted by rpeez

Wow! Nice beginning, will be waiting for the rest! 👏

Huh.. you too read it?? 😲 A bit surprised as I thought you don't munch over FF's and SS's 😆

I'm happy Raksha that you liked it 😳
Edited by hemakeerti - 9 years ago
Originally posted by chembi

Hi nice starting and update soon and in between why would you chose this title.😊

Thanks chembi.. 😳 will update soon, and why I chose that title, "Hmm.. could be to make it an eye catcher, so that more people are trapped in this FF 😉"
Originally posted by hemakeerti

Thanks chembi.. 😳 will update soon, and why I chose that title, "Hmm.. could be to make it an eye catcher, so that more people are trapped in this FF 😉"
Hi yes ur ff title is a eyecatcher and different one.😊
Originally posted by lashy

10:15pm: Jodha: Haa ek bandha aaya tha, I said, "if you wanna go on a date now, u'll get just me. If u can wait till tomorrow, u'll get 1+9 offer 😉"

11:57pm: Jodha: 9 Pri: 8 Roops: 7 Pooji: 6 Nivi: 5 Sravz:4 Sush:3 Anu: 2

12:00: Sri: ONE and here we go "Happy birthday Samyu.. We love you ❤️"

Such a cute start Hema... loved it..So Goa and Hyd eh? 😉

Esp burst out laughing reading these lines above 😆

>> Goa, Hyderabad and mmm.. I don't know 😉.. glad that u like those lines

Samyukta.. brings back old memories.. it was the first big FF I'd started which I never finished btw.. 😆

>> Oh really?? so you were a writer from PRC days? 😉

Waiting to read more 🤗

>> updated today.. aaram se padle 🤗