Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG ... ek kaante se itna pyaar ... kya baat hai jalal ...😆 
but exceptionally well written jahnavi 👏... & finally the main leads face each other ... indeed this was a "meet cute" affair ... & i loved the song .. though an alien language but I loved it ... 

so our jallu also knows telugu language ... hmm quite interesting & this also means he hails from hyderabad too ... but I couldnt understand one thing ... didnt she see his face & vice versa ...?? i mean if they havent seen each other's face then how will they recognize each other , if at all they meet in future...?? 

Btw I loved the last lines ... if they are destined to meet each other ... then they shall definitely meet ...  how true ...!!! 

looking forward for the next chapter jahnavi ... 
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited*

You know you are a very good like really good writer? No? Well i will let you realize. The conversations and the timings firstly were very smartly put, take a pat on your back! Ya do that now! :D
Then describing things within that time with no boredom is again a very amazing thing. Pat your back again! Then keeping a track of the plot and writing it in that boundation of the update is again i observed here, pat your back wapas se man :D
Acha ab isse pehle ki aapke backache ho jaaye mai aage taareef nhi krungi XD
But i am really very sorry i didn't heard that telugu song which i will definitely hear once when my cousins go back.
I loved samyukta in this update! Haha so cool man...like she said "Give me details of that man" so natural and truly like a bestie! Nicely penned!
That abdul oh god, such a detective he is man, kya kya notice kiya bande ne, haha gazab poor jalal.
Then those poetic lines se ending, waah waaahhh! I am inpressed! Super update.
Keep writing and rocking di...mil hi gaye jalal aur jodha par abhi picture baaki hai ;)

p.s. Yes sure definitely n pls do include pri's love track XD XD
Edited by surbhimathur - 9 years ago
hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: varshaakulkarni

OMG ... ek kaante se itna pyaar ... kya baat hai jalal ...😆 

but exceptionally well written jahnavi 👏... & finally the main leads face each other ... indeed this was a "meet cute" affair ... & i loved the song .. though an alien language but I loved it ... 

so our jallu also knows telugu language ... hmm quite interesting & this also means he hails from hyderabad too ... but I couldnt understand one thing ... didnt she see his face & vice versa ...?? i mean if they havent seen each other's face then how will they recognize each other , if at all they meet in future...?? 

Btw I loved the last lines ... if they are destined to meet each other ... then they shall definitely meet ...  how true ...!!! 

looking forward for the next chapter jahnavi ... 

That's all the story is about dear.. Yes they didn't see each other.. you know how a winter dawn would be right, gray, dim..

Thanks for your love 🤗
hemakeerti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lashy

"Who is this NAMUNA", 

"Is she dancing now or what?" 

😆

The moment their eyes locked with each other's, both their minds articulated in unanimity,

"What an eyes!!"

"mm.. hair seems to be silky,"  she predicted looking at the strands kissing his forehead, "sharp nose as well, how curved his lips could have been? This SUN bhi na, why don't you rise a little early today, I'm unable to see his form properly"

This is getting tantalizing - and our heroine has no qualms about 'Vichitra praanis' and 'Anuchith stuff!' 😉

>> 🤣 meri Jodha mahan nahi hain

So our hero is a Telugu doctor eh? Kidding...

>> Not a doctor, but speaks Telugu 😉.. by the way, in which language does your Jodha, Jalal communicate, they are also from Hyderabad na 😆??

Waiting for more. 😛

>> How come you are so relaxed? read it so soon.. 😛

hemakeerti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rpeez

Just wanted to add one more thing, lovely song! 

that album was top chart buster in late 90's, probably in1998
hemakeerti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rima4ever

loved the song 

Thank u and Thank u 😉
hemakeerti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aisha...11110

awesome yrr

really liked it a lot😃

Thank u aisha 😳
hemakeerti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dharmimum

Perfect song at the perfect time

Aw.. you got the gist.. 😉
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hemakeerti

>> Not a doctor, but speaks Telugu 😉.. by the way, in which language does your Jodha, Jalal communicate, they are also from Hyderabad na 😆??

Hindi/English... in Jalal's house (the Nizami Hyderabadis) so Urdu... and Jo's house the Marwari/Rajputs who've settled in Hyd so hindi... 😛

>> How come you are so relaxed? read it so soon.. 😛

Read it? 😕 yeah, I did... 

Edited by lashy - 9 years ago