like others i too request u for a romantic story this time
they are unhappy couple...wish them happiness😊
ud soon
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsem start

Hiya Tamanna, thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you liked the start :) 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

what a wonderful start ...whoa nakku hates him ..this is amazing . been married only for a week and already he is thinking of divorcing her ? this is so interesting ..thanks daya for this new story 

Hi Rose! 

First of all, thank you for reading and commenting! Second, glad you liked the start. Yep, I thought I'd play with role reversal...haha make Naku give him a hard time...though he won't completely bend either...should be fun. Indeed, the idea of a divorce is what will set things in motion😉

Thanks again. Cheers! 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

awesum start...beautifil concept...waiting fr the tasha convo...continue sooon

Hiya Usha, 

Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm glad you've liked the start...yes that conversation should be interesting...but you'll have to wait a little while...it won't be in the next UD. Thanks for your support as always. Take care. Cheers!
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hey baji... like the sound of this twisted tale..
now lets see how dutta straightens this  dame!
carry on..  plzse.. keen to see the taming of the shrew!
much love hammie..

Hiya Bhao! Glad you like the sound of it...like I told you was toying with the concept for some time...I didn't want to write it but I just kept thinking of Dutta and Naku for the idea I couldn't help it! Oh yes, should be interesting to see how this pans out...esp considering I've made Naku be the one to hate him and though view on love and relationships hasn't changed he is the one in a tough spot😉😆 Thank you for reading and commenting...I appreciate your support :P 

Cheers! NoOo..it's just water in the glass
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Daya
Itsss awesome to have you back on LTL...was missed by all...our pestering got you back

its awesome start naku unhappy with her marriage...dutta too...continue soon..me & my gang welcome you back😊

Hi Sona, 

It's good to be back! It's almost as though I have no will power to stay away😆 not that I was trying or anything haha..thank you for the warm welcome...all your support means so much to me 🤗 Glad you liked the start to the story...thanks for reading and commenting. Take care. Cheers!
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

awesome daya...

nice to have another beautiful story from u. ...

interesting part dear...

looking forward...

thnx for pm dear...

Hi Ranju! Hope you are doing well. 
Thanks so much for coming and reading my story.
I'm glad to hear you like it and it has interested you :) 
Take care! Till next time, ciao! 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uwith

hey daya

back ...to LTL...happiest i m feeling...😊..awesome begining...unwanted marriage...this one pls romantic story ...ud soon
welcome back photo: Welcome Back welcome-back-4.png

Hi Uvi,

Thanks for such a warm welcome. It's good to be back! 
Glad you liked the start to my story...I have decided for you and dilse and anyone else who has requested that I will have a purely romantic take to this story😃 So hope you enjoy it!
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Haiya Daya
welcome back to the forum...reserved..will be back soon...

Hi Lalli! Good to see you! Thanks for the welcome...and not to worry will be waiting for your comments whenever you can manage them. No rush darling!
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Daya

Glad your back to the forum and with a new SS. First of all love the title sounds good. Loved the first part so both Dutta and Nakku are married but are not happy of be married to each other what was the reason of this marriage because Dutta never wanted to get married In the first place I guess we  find why he married her. pls ud next part really soon

Thanks as always  

Hiya Fassbender! 

Thank you! Good to be back. Lol honestly I had such a hard time coming up with a half decent tilte...am glad a lot of people like it...as for the story all will be revealed in due time😛 Thanks for reading and commenting. Appreciate you continued support. Take Care. Cheers!