Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi curly locks
LTL forum curlylocks is back...how much i missed u ...forum seemed incomplete with u back...i can say daya its such a pleasant suprise๐Ÿ˜ƒ

loved the title twisted fate...yes its the fate which brought dutta & naku together...she isn't happy...but he married her coz of some compulsion...i 'm waiting to know further...
big hug & lots of luv ...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiii Nakusha ๐Ÿค—

Yup me back...curly locks and all๐Ÿ˜† Gosh, I do miss that little girl! 
Thanks for reading and commenting always. I love all the support you all show me. 
The title seems to be a big hit but you're right fate is playing with their lives to bring them together but the situation is twisted so untwisting is their story...
Thanks again, take care and cheers!
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi daya

pinch me..i felt i was dreaming
you r backkk๐Ÿ‘
wonderful start
like others i too request u for a romantic story this time
they are unhappy couple...wish them happiness๐Ÿ˜Š
ud soon

Hiya Dilse,

*pinch* hope I didn't hurt you๐Ÿ˜† 
No dream here, this is the real world!
Thanks for the warm welcome, you all are such great supporters.
Glad you liked the start...and yes for you and all the others who want a romantic story...I shall deliver! Hopefully๐Ÿ˜› 

Take Care. Cheers!
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello Daya,
good start of this new love story of Tasha was missing you! .. I know you will be thinking I got a cheek coming back after not finishing your last work but that was just something I couldn't get back to what I had started while looking after my mum hope you understand...  I do love your writing though as its really like reading a good book, so thanks for giving us readrs another chance to enjoy your work.
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

hello Daya,

good start of this new love story of Tasha was missing you! .. I know you will be thinking I got a cheek coming back after not finishing your last work but that was just something I couldn't get back to what I had started while looking after my mum hope you understand...  I do love your writing though as its really like reading a good book, so thanks for giving us readrs another chance to enjoy your work.

Hi Tahera ๐Ÿค—

It feels like such a long time since we've talked! Hope you are doing well?
Hey now, you should know I wouldn't ever hold that against you. I understand your situation. Pls, no worries about no finishing my other stories. It's okay. I'm more than happy to have you back and reading my work! It's great to see you. And I'm glad you've liked the start. Thank you for the kind compliments on my writing. It's great that you think the read is like a book. 

Take Care, Tahera. Lots of love and hugs.
Cheers!
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Boo.๐Ÿ˜›..
that was a cracker of a start daya...
awesomesauce... naku hating dutta... now this sounds Khool.. 
bring it on babes.. would love to see how the lioness will be tamed. 

very interesting read girl.

and ha... big hugs๐Ÿค—..

(damn! it's been so long i posted anything i forgot how and what to write... apologies dudette if i act nuts for few day... need to get the hang of it again.. but then come to think of it.. i always acts nuts. so no surprise there๐Ÿ˜†)..

all the besht dear..
waiting for the next update.. *drums fingers*
hugs again.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .nimmi.

Boo.๐Ÿ˜›..

that was a cracker of a start daya...
awesomesauce... naku hating dutta... now this sounds Khool.. 
bring it on babes.. would love to see how the lioness will be tamed. 

very interesting read girl.

and ha... big hugs๐Ÿค—..

(damn! it's been so long i posted anything i forgot how and what to write... apologies dudette if i act nuts for few day... need to get the hang of it again.. but then come to think of it.. i always acts nuts. so no surprise there๐Ÿ˜†)..

all the besht dear..
waiting for the next update.. *drums fingers*
hugs again.

Whoa there, somebody pinch me! 
Nimmi! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am shocked but very pleased to see you! It's been way too long!
Yaar, I can understand forgetting how and what to post haha considering I haven't seen you in ages, and you know with old age and forgetfulness and all that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Great to have you back, especially in my thread! Big hug! ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for reading and commenting on the SS. Glad you liked the start of this story. 
I think it shall be fun to flip roles. Her hating him and him working hard to get her๐Ÿ˜†

Hey, your not crazy just very fun and enjoyable๐Ÿ˜›
yeah will UD soon...till then take care! Cheers!

Edited by -daya- - 9 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Hey Daya ๐Ÿค—  a big hug for this unexpected bonanza,  hope u arent shy of pda ๐Ÿ˜†
You are such a sweetie pie.. muah!  ๐Ÿ˜‰  a Short story n what a way to start, straight away in the conflict zone.  Yes, naku is refusing to accept him, thats even more better.  Mouthwatering situation ahead, ๐Ÿ˜†  i luv these pyar takrar inkar ( hope u understand )  
almost missed reading as i had confused your pm to your FF UD.  Then tahera,s pm alerted me.  
Do continue soon n it better  live upto my expectations, i mean the fireworks ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -bharti- - 9 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hey Daya ๐Ÿค—  a big hug for this unexpected bonanza,  hope u arent shy of pda ๐Ÿ˜†

You are such a sweetie pie.. muah!  ๐Ÿ˜‰  a Short story n what a way to start, straight away in the conflict zone.  Yes, naku is refusing to accept him, thats even more better.  Mouthwatering situation ahead, ๐Ÿ˜†  i luv these pyar takrar inkar ( hope u understand )  
almost missed reading as i had confused your pm to your FF UD.  Then tahera,s pm alerted me.  
Do continue soon n it better  live upto my expectations, i mean the fireworks ๐Ÿ˜†

hey bharti kitni excited ho new Tasha love story dekh ke dirty woman can see your drool all over the place with your  chummies!๐Ÿ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi Bharti! 

Nah, me not shy of receiving affection, as long as it doesn't get inappropriate๐Ÿคฃ 
jokes apart, here's me hugging you right back๐Ÿค—
Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm glad to hear you liked the start.
Yup, straight away in conflict zone...I think it will be interesting to flip positions for them...her not liking him and him trying to work something out...even though he's still in favor of a split...
Oh, nice of tahera to mention it to you :) and I definitely hope this short story lives up to everyone's expectations...

Take Care, Barthi. Cheers!
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

hey bharti kitni excited ho new Tasha love story dekh ke dirty woman can see your drool all over the place with your  chummies!๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Tahera! It's good to see you so active again! 
haha and bharti's usually always all over stories๐Ÿ˜†
it makes a writer very happy!๐Ÿ˜‰