FF: A Twisted Fate (TaSha) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dutta tryig to talk to nakku oops divorce geet nakku attention
hi daya
awesome ud...dutta finally spoke to naku...no divorce ...waiting to know
the reason...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by uwith - 9 years ago
fab update daya...

finally dutta tried and nakku tried to ignore him...

divorce so they start and end their conversation with one word ...

thnx for pm dear...
hi daya
fab ud...good story marriage for a reason...both didn't wanted it...but will fall in love ...want to see...ud soon...
thanxs for starting a ss for LTL forum...yours fan๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mirage123 - 9 years ago

HI Daya

once again loved the ud Nakku still  try to ignore him and Is rude. How does he starts the conversation by telling her about divorce. let's hope It does not end that way. I loved to know why did they got married In the first place

Pls ud really soon thanks as always take care
Edited by FASSBEN - 9 years ago
Thank you daya for a fab ud, enjoyed it immensely. Ihave a feeling they were in love once! don't throw chappals at me I like taking stupid wild guesses, I like how Dutta is being patient with her so far but I suppose they got to sort their life sooner or later, a week of being ignored is enough. Thanks Daya  I messed up the pm again don't know it just always happens to me.
ATT..
CHAP2..  hi pappy.. its me! your worst nightmare. roarrr..
 ummmh not sure if I warm to this attitude wali lardki nakusha.. old school thinking.. Iam not creative enough[haaahoo]  oh haan! coming back to this girl naku..  thuri militant hai,  ummh how old is she? is she a terrible teenager?  behaves like one..at least to me..
I suspect.. dutta , is being patient with her.. she is  trying hard to wind him  up.. but  certainly she needs some stiff talking to.. alas! after all her huffing and puffing.. he may have perhaps  got her to  agree to a problem solving convo... how it pans out ?  waiting to know..
thanks for a beautifully written narrative.. could visual the scene and did smile..  here's to you writing  tasha ke pyar..  [haaahaa] me you know what I like..  you know after all you my bosom pal[ chuckling]
ja aur Tamil film dekh.. while I tuck into  Chic. quesadillas..and mexican rice...   send you some.. alll my love hammie.
^^^^^
grrr... do not talk about food girls..๐Ÿ˜ก..
i am on diet... (for the n'th time)..

kick ass update daya..
๐Ÿค—..

will be back with detailed report..
thankh ku dear..
toodles!