Frequent Posters

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi curly locks
thanks for anno...you have quite a few ideas...confused coz they r all brilliant...type it...waiting to read it...i love the story 😊ud soon
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the ud daya , nakku followed him to his bar trying to take the bottle off him was quite funny... she does manage to get some home truths into him in between trying to snatch his bottle though... meanwhile he also keeps getting distracted by the chemistry between them... her touches her toenails , the colour in her cheeks and what not, well we all know no mater how hard they both try they will end up giving in to all these feelings  and end up together,  let's see how soon ...thanks daya waiting eagerly for next... busy ho toh late he sahi... we know it will be good when it comes finally.  Take care...

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

of course tasha conversation was the highlight of this update and i really liked it but what i enjoy more is the way dutta observes nakku , first it was her lips and now her toe nails 😆its cute and funny. he will now call her nakku is also nice. 

Hey Rose! 

Glad you enjoyed the UD. Ah, yes even in his state of anger and irritation his eyes are well and truly on her...kudos to him for multi-tasking😆 Oh yes, her name...I find that he calls her Naku as opposed to Nakusha from now on will be quite important and very telling...it is already...from her perspective at least😉 let's see now where these two children take their fighting next :P 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

Thanks for the ud daya , nakku followed him to his bar trying to take the bottle off him was quite funny... she does manage to get some home truths into him in between trying to snatch his bottle though... meanwhile he also keeps getting distracted by the chemistry between them... her touches her toenails , the colour in her cheeks and what not, well we all know no mater how hard they both try they will end up giving in to all these feelings  and end up together,  let's see how soon ...thanks daya waiting eagerly for next... busy ho toh late he sahi... we know it will be good when it comes finally.  Take care...

Hello Tahera! 

Are you officially back from your holidays? Hope you enjoyed it!! 

I rather enjoyed writing them fighting over a bottle! Such children they are! Ahaha, you're right she does manage some important words and him well...he's noticing other things...aren't they quite the pair...and quite the multi-taskers 😛

Yes, there is a lot of chemistry between them it's only a matter of time before they start thinking about doing something about it 😉

Thanks for reading and commenting!!! Take Care :) 

Phir milenge chalte chalte🤗
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi daya
pls ud...thanxs for anno😊
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi lion heart
show your big hear...ud soon...pls😊
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirage123

hi lion heart

show your big hear...ud soon...pls😊

waiting for ud
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirage123

hi lion heart

show your big heart...ud soon...pls😊

LOL I just fell right into that one, didn't I? 
Have yet to begin writing but will try for soon...

Congrats on becoming a goldie!!! ⭐️
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

just amazing

Hey Maha,

Thanks!!! Glad you like it and great to see you! 
Previous
1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66
Next
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Poster

Laagi Tujhse Lagan