Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: uwith

pls ud daya

pls ud
kichu.m74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Daya πŸ˜Š Sorry for late comment..I thought I commented already.but I think I did on chat..Awesome update..love the way story unwraping..esp the shocking end..very unexpexcted one. I know you must have thought it out how the story is going to develop. ? So eagerly awaiting for next update..Please update whenever you get little time πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
day_lily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bookmarking!!!!
Finally done with reading all the chaps in one go..Ha!!
Loved it so far n looking forward for more...
what has happened that naku wants to come out of the marriage so sudden n immediate..???
update soonish...
Edited by day_lily - 9 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

hey daya sorry lionheart... Hello Ranju!! Hope you're doing well ? marveleous update dear...thank you so much😳 glad you thought so! dutta crawling lol beautiful scene... πŸ˜† I thought a little light hearted moment was needed especially considering where it was heading...invisible pen ah that was lovely convo... nakku want to end this marriage suddenly why...good question...you'll learn why in the next UD...hopefully soon...am 3/4 done with the UD... thnx for pm daya and thank you for reading and commenting. Greatly appreciate it :)

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI LionHeart

Great UD very much enjoyed It. It's been two months since Dutta and Nakku have got married she can't believe It has gone by quickly. Nakku tells Dutta she wants out of this marriage. I think she said this because she starting have feeling and now Is she felt comfortable with him. Can't wait to read what Dutta will do

Thanks as always Take care

Hey Fassbender! 

Thank you for reading and commenting. Glad to hear you enjoyed itπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Haha yep two months...what's that saying about time flying when you're having funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  As for her wanting out...I'd say you're on the right track about that one...let's see what else is to come of this moment...thanks again...will UD soon...take care :) 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi curly locks

Loved the  ud...crouching tiger flying dragon...πŸ˜†dutta is crawling ...he is searching for pen...naku likes poking him...it's a watch ...cute moments ...it did bring smile on my face tooπŸ˜›

Hiya Nakusha :) 

ROFL I thought making y'all picture dutta crawling around would be fun...ah yes these two definitely love to banter...and Naku definitely finds reasons to tease him! I'd say they make a fine pair :P  Glad you enjoyed it !

Dutta is concerned for her health...appointment on time...depart thing broke his heart...don't blame him...naku is stunned too

Yes, his concern highlights that despite what he feels and how much he probably wants to run because of it, he's keeping to his promise and probably for more reasons than just because he gave his word...he does care and it comes out in small places like this ...now let's see how they deal with this new problem...

He would confess ...when ...I m enjoying their cute moments...so plz ud soon

hmm there is a confession...but not the kind you're looking for πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Will UD soon...thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Edited by .LionHeart. - 9 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tahera57

Hi Daya,

Hey Tahera πŸ€— hope you're doing well?
Thanks for pm, annos and ud.πŸ˜ƒ 
 You're welcome! Though I am thinking ppl are waiting a little too long for this next set of annos and ud :P 
Great ud as usual , why wouldn't it be ur a proπŸ‘πŸΌ. Aww thanks so much😳
Dutta scene looking for his watch was cute , he's embarrassed Nakku seeing him on his all fours, not ready to admit  he's silly enough to loose watch... Nakku's teasing about the invisible ink was so funny.
Glad the humor reached one and all...I thought the image of him crawling around should be funny to imagine...and definitely made for a interesting moment for them...and an important one ;)

Tasha getting comfortable with each other is bothering them both ,  Nakku takes the initiative and decides enough is enough of this sham marriage, don't think he saw that coming.
Oh he didn't...and wait till you read what else he wasn't expecting to hear...πŸ˜‰

waiting eagerly for next ud... till next time take care.
Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you liked the UD. Take care
Phir milenge chalte chalte 

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi daya

wonderful ud
naku brings fun element in dutta's lifeπŸ˜†
parting ways...no way
pls ud soon

Hey dilse! 
Thank you for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed it. Yes! She definitely does add fun into D's life. And whether he admits it or not he enjoys it! As for the parting ways...let's see what her announcement brings for this story...
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

Hi lion.heart

Congrats for new user name...awesome ud...pen & watch conflict...written too wellπŸ˜†

Dutta is caring ...considerate towards naku...doesn't forget appointment

Reality check for both...they have a deal...feel both want to break...pls ud soon

Hey Sona! 
Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you enjoyed the UD especially the pen/watch scene...was meant for some light humor relief. Glad everyone enjoyed it...and the scene was quite  important as it plays a role in why N decides enough of this...now lets see how they deal with this...