Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: uwith

hi daya

awesome ud...dutta's watch sequence & naku's comment...liked their convo...pls ud soon

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi daya

fab ud...naku brought smile on dutta ...few sec the comment on parting...disappoint him...ud soon 

Hey Uvi and mirage123

thank you for reading and commenting. Glad you both liked the UD. Naku is definitely leaving a mark on him...and now with her new decision to leave let's see how he takes it...

Edited by .LionHeart. - 9 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

wonderful update daya,

the crouching crawling scene was really funny. enjoyed nakku teasing him to bits, only she can do it. i love the small caring instances that you include in your stories like dutta taking the whole tray from her hands instead just the coffee then remembering her appointment. however nakku's sudden declaration to end the marriage stunned both dutta n me.

Hi Rose, 

Lol glad to hear you enjoyed that crouch/crawl scene! You're right, she's the only one bold enough to stand there and tease him to no end. And, secretly I think he likes it ;) 

Ahh yes, am glad you noticed those small things he does to show he cares. It's almost an unconscious move on his part too... it's not a task but rather something he just does...naturally. 

Well, I hope to clear both you and Dutta of her reasons for the sudden announcement to want out. Let's see what's in store for these two...

Thank you so much for reading and commenting, Rose! Glad you liked it :) 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kichu.m74

Hey Daya ðŸ˜Š Sorry for late comment..I thought I commented already.but I think I did on chat..Awesome update..love the way story unwraping..esp the shocking end..very unexpexcted one. I know you must have thought it out how the story is going to develop. ? So eagerly awaiting for next update..Please update whenever you get little time ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Š

Hiya Kichu ðŸ¤—

No apologies necessary considering I haven't even gotten around to annos or an UD till now :P 
And yep you did mention your thoughts in our chats...

Glad you like the UD ! And there's lots yet to unwrap. Now, I know not of how this story is to develop...I have an idea for the end...but it's all this work in progress...but rest assured the next UD shall be soon! 

Talk to you soon! 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: day_lily

Bookmarking!!!!

Finally done with reading all the chaps in one go..Ha!!
Loved it so far n looking forward for more...
what has happened that naku wants to come out of the marriage so sudden n immediate..???
update soonish...

Hi there!!! 

Wow! I'm honored that you took the time to binge read...and happy you love it so far! 
As for why Naku wants out...all shall be revealed in the upcoming UD...will UD soon. 
Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it :) 

Take care! Cheers!
Iridescence1 thumbnail

.:: story deleted ::.

Edited by .iridescence. - 4 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update nakku confessing her getting attached dutta trying to stop her nakku making dutta see a new way to see thing jeep burst oho
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RESERVED, for Watson.
[Don't normally do this, but as you know I am rushed off my feet at the moment!] 

But in short? WOWeee Daya! You minx!
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb ... ah nakku confess and dutta don't won't to accept but he is giving chance to his marriage... explode who did that...interesting... thnx for pm daya...
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awessum...nakkku confessed her feelings fr dutta...OMG!!!!his jeep buuurst...continue sooon
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello, I'm back. Finally got the chance. I have a banging headache but I could not resist lol...
Chapter fourteen:

First of all: summing this update in one word? then WOW. Hands down one of my fave chapters. So without further ado here goes...

The B***d is nearby (FYI I'm still tryna work out what cuss word you kindly blanked for us, the one that comes straight to mind is longer no?) Now I really want Dutta punch his guts in! 

Plus the thought of her leaving him leaves a bad taste in his mouth, uh oh "Mera kaha maano, yeh aadmi bekaar hogaya, isse joh pyar hogaya!" < now all we'll see him do is day dream and see Naku's face everywhere lol...No seriously the subtlety of that remark is quite powerful, especially now that we know what/how Naku feels, "Aag dono taraf hain" ;p

I like the way you depicted Naku's frustration. Without a doubt she is in quite the pickle. She's getting attached-dare I say it, if she hasn't already become attached and the fact that Dutta currently seems to have a one track mind of 'protecting and saving her' is quite frustrating. Of course his protection and safeguarding can be seen as an expression of love to, but at this moment of time, I don't think he is that attuned to what his heart is telling him, and that Naku senses. She isn't a damsel in distress nor is she a fool. She's a realist and that is why according to me, at least, she has made the smart move. To step away now, before it hurts. Well hurts more anyway.

"You are none of those things" He told her vehemently < to me that line speaks volumes and is probably one of pivotal moments in their relationship. Without her even saying, Dutta has tapped into that part of her life that is the most painful. Her being made to be felt as though she was a burden and unwanted. I can sense there is nothing more that he would like to do then irradiate those entrenched views once and for all. 
Here's to Dutta doing that! ;p

I love Naku for yelling at him; so he can't love her back (well pish posh to that, we all now a charade when we see one) BUT he cannot certainly tell her how she should be feeling. You go Naku, knock him off his high horse! ;p

her words soothing and that right there is what Dutta was missing. Sure he has an incredibly wonderful best friend and a doting family-including the mother, BUT he doesn't have his inner peace. And that now seems to be coming to him-in small (no pun intended) doses from this doe eyed impossible woman! ;)

I don't understand you...Ditto.  < these are possibly my favourite lines in the entire fic which sum up your version of TaSha perfectly. Indeed they are enigma's yet for each other the vital missing puzzle pieces! ;p Get together already and have babies! (ooops I let my fangirl out!) 

Hmmm what if he had met Naku before? You know, I've had this discussion with Hammie before on her thread (the LTL updates) and while I can't quite recall what I said, I do remember believing that Dutta and Naku would probably never have crossed paths had it not been for Seema. He'd have still beeen a mechanic presumably married to someone else, while Naku would be running away from all the perverts that entered her life. While I don't think Seema's betrayal was key to them meeting and therefore getting together, I can't seem to make myself believe that given the situation that both were in, they probably would never have crossed paths...(I also kind of went down on the side that while Seema was not Dutta One true love, he did love her. I don't simply see it as infatuation. First love doesn't always resonate into last love.) 

But that is LTL: your story however. I don't think so. They may well have met, possibly a few times if they lived in the same area. Now whether that would have blossomed into love, is a debate I shall old off on until I know more about their backgrounds...

The way he pulls her instinctively to protect her: AWWW-again you two "quit your jibber jabber and make a start on your future life" (oops fangirl again!)

Blast: a bomb...in the car...meant for Dutta, or possible Naku? OR MAYBE BOTH????? things are heating up (pun definitely intended) do update soon DAYA, I mean Lion-Daya-Baby-Heart-Kangaroo-Sherlock ;p