FF: A Twisted Fate (TaSha) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by jedy25

hi daya
superb ud...naku is admant this time...liking this change...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Jedy,

Glad you liked the UD. Thank you for reading and commenting. Yup, Naku's is definitely showing some courage this time around. I have every intention of keeping her that way...should be fun. Glad you approve of that difference with her character :) 

Take care. Cheers!
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi curlylocks

loved the ud...dutta decided its enough of naku's nakhra of avoiding him...he needs to talk & he try really hard to get her attention...naku is no mood to listen...she is tough gal...ganpat AS aur koun responsible to push dutta to hasty decision๐Ÿ˜†...loving the story..u just carry on writing...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiya Nakusha,

Glad to hear you loved the UD. They've been avoiding each other...of course her more so than him but it's definitely time to move this along. All details regarding their marriage and situation on the whole will be revealed in due time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you for reading and commenting. I really do appreciate all the support!

Take Care, Cheers!
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

waiting to know the reason for their marriage

Hey!! 
Thanks for reading and commenting. 
Glad to hear you're interested in continuing. Will UD soon :) 
Take Care, Cheers!
Originally posted by stranger2rose

very interesting scene , i like this stubborn nakku , good she is giving him a tough time lol ..lets see what they talk in the next chapter. 

Hi Rose! 

I'm glad you're liking this stubborn Naku. I have every intention of keeping her that way. Will be fun to see how this turns out for them both.  Thanks for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it :) 

Take Care. Cheers!
Originally posted by sona89

Hi daya
naku isn't reciting saab saab...๐Ÿ˜†she is angry about quick marriage...other way round...awesome ud...next part soon pls๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Sona,

Thank you for reading and commenting.  LOL you got that right. There is no bowing her head and nodding. No, no. She is going to give him a tough time. Glad you're liking the story. Will UD soon. 

Take care. Cheers!
Originally posted by dilse14

hi daya
wonderful ud
dutta gathered guts to talk to naku
keeping his ego aside
its like romantic story this time๐Ÿ˜ณ
ud soon

Hey dilse14,

Thank you for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're liking the story. It's definitely intended to be romance focused, though it may not seem that way yet๐Ÿ˜† will ud soon.

Take care. Cheers!
Originally posted by -bharti-

Daya
i was chuckling all the way, enjoying how dutta was tested,  but what a blinder was that in the end, brilliant !  divorce ???       Yeah you can call me a sadist but this man needed this for a loong time indeed,, i mean i luv this twisted tale of the two characters.  ๐Ÿ˜†
   It was time the two stopped outguessing the other n spoke.  But nakusha is making it hard every step,  gutsy lady ๐Ÿ˜‰   it was as if messi n ronaldo both were battling it our on the field to control the ball ๐Ÿ˜†   blame it on the football fever daya ๐Ÿ˜†
 But nothing prepared me for the offer dutta made, superb daya !  
  Now what ?    curious to know what nakusha has to say.  

Hey bharti!

Lol I think I am going to have fun putting Dutta on his toes because of Naku๐Ÿ˜†. I have every intention of making them stand toe-to-toe...hehe. And yes ...divorce is the main card their playing and well lets just say it sets a lot of things in motion :) Let's see where this all is going shall we? 

Thanks for reading and commenting Bharti. I really appreciate it. 
Take Care. Cheers!

.:: story deleted ::.

Edited by .iridescence. - 4 years ago