Gopi Bhalla pranked on the sets of SAB TV's FIR

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Gopi Bhalla pranked on the sets of SAB TV's FIR

Summary: Actors are known for playing pranks on the sets of shows in order to keep the atmosphere light-hearted and Gopi Bhalla (Gopi) is one person who is always up to playing mischievous pranks on the set of the above show. But this time around the writer of FIR, Amit Aryan teamed up with the entire cast and crew to trick Gopi.

While Gopi practiced his dialogues, Amit came in from behind and covered Gopi's eyes with his hands. However, everyone around including Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala), Sandeep Anand (Billu) and the others said that the hands were of a beautiful woman and Gopi had to guess who she was.

Said Amit, "We were surprised to see Gopiji blush so much that he could not stop grinning. He almost turned red."

Gopi later landed into an awkward situation when he learnt that the beautiful girl' was none other than Amit, who had pranked him.

Gopi added, "I took the entire prank in good spirits but it was really embarrassing as I started imagining and thinking how the lady would look like, and more importantly who she was. I was constantly shying away while all my colleagues teased me."

Gopi will definitely remember the trick for a long time!!!