•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends,
 i am new here and i want to know that which one more trustable among love and friendship ?
Edited by angilpari1122 - 9 years ago
Friendship...and only friendship
Thanks for relevant reply reply about love and relationship. Edited by angilpari1122 - 9 years ago
Recently, i was telling to shelly about my college story that how this guy left his best friend for a girl friend and that girl friend after spending almost 5 years with him , married someone else cuz he was NRI and more settled and that person was shattered into pieces and guess who came to rescue him... His old BestFriend. ;) But, seriously you can't compare the two -- Both love and friends are very much needed and important. 
It's not which one you can trust it's who you can trust. It depends on the person you are trusting. 
I agree with Eternal-Psycho. Devil appears in any and every guise. People are trustworthy (or not), not relationships.
Hi! I'm Diana Santoke. Who is the most trustable?
Friendship? I  would be not so sure about it love is much more strong feeling and it's easier to deter it. I think that even long distance love is very trustable - my friend has been dating one girl online for two years and she never doubt about him and vice versa. They met on a online dating site like pof otr originclub.com and was very happy to talk and had lots of fun together. Last year hi went to her country and they got marrid. So, love is beautiful too) You just need to find your love))
I think friendship is most important without it there can never be love