Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Forget love or money.. assignment ðŸ¤£

If ur assignments dont finish on tym then bad grades = placement problem --> might result in lower pay. Therefore i infer from ur statement that u prefer Money over love ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
once i was hooked up with this girl who was really rich and their money wasn't from hard word.. so when we hooked up I said I don't want to be materialistic I want to work on having a great relationship and helping others... she loved that. Then her family lost their money and ..
ffwd when our money started to roll in..and it poured.. our problems started, I don't think it was the money though its the miscommunication? She gave most of it to her brother because he didn't have a job, and because I said I didn't want to be materialistic. I SHIT YOU NOT.

Problems started big time. 

I would pick money over love, because if you are able to earn easily then you can't shut up shop and go travel and enjoy, it becomes a responsibility.  Love ... is conditional. I would take lots of money and lots of best friends! 

Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SRK...i love him...plus he is rich..
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: D3viL

once i was hooked up with this girl who was really rich and their money wasn't from hard word.. so when we hooked up I said I don't want to be materialistic I want to work on having a great relationship and helping others... she loved that. Then her family lost their money and ..

ffwd when our money started to roll in..and it poured.. our problems started, I don't think it was the money though its the miscommunication? She gave most of it to her brother because he didn't have a job, and because I said I didn't want to be materialistic. I SHIT YOU NOT.

Problems started big time.

I would pick money over love, because if you are able to earn easily then you can't shut up shop and go travel and enjoy, it becomes a responsibility. Love ... is conditional. I would take lots of money and lots of best friends!

But you wouldn't pick money over love if the girl was unattractive as f**k though. 😆
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

But you wouldn't pick money over love if the girl was unattractive as f**k though. 😆

😆😆 he can get her done plastic surgery to look hot!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

what am I going to do with a beautiful but poor woman? eat dal and chawal from her face ðŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: D3viL

what am I going to do with a beautiful but poor woman? eat dal and chawal from her face😆

You're the man. You're the provider. Duhrrr. 😆
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A handsome guy with just some 50-60 crore money with softspoken attitude is ok for me
Easy_A thumbnail
Can't I have both love and money exist in my life together? I know that it's a fun topic and all but I can't seem to pick one over the other for the life of me. This is an EVIL dichotomy. 
D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Can't I have both love and money exist in my life together? I know that it's a fun topic and all but I can't seem to pick one over the other for the life of me. This is an EVIL dichotomy. 

I don't like your answer very much