Posted: 9 years ago
It's love for me anyday,anytime!
We need happiness,Money cant buy happiness but LOVE certainly CAN.
So all I want is Love from every person around me and from every relations of mine.
Originally posted by D3viL

I don't like your answer very much

At least I didn't pick money over love with full conviction ðŸ¥º
Of course, Both Love and money...Without both no one can't survive. 
well, i can buy anything any flavor of Ice cream with money but hey you can't make me fall for that awful wassabi ice cream ... could you ? ðŸ˜† ...Same, is with this Love vs Money thing , Money does give you the power but its the love that will make the choice ;)  Love will always have Upper hand no matter what treasures you bring out. And seriously, could you Price your mother's , father's and rest other loved ones love and care in dollars ? :P 
well, practically-- you need both , both are important.. i mean many things i need to buy which makes me happy ðŸ˜†
In Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, the base is formed by need for food and shelter. Need for love and belonging come third (from bottom, in order of importance), after safety requirements. People living in poverty or just above the margin are largely driven by money as it brings food, shelter and safety. The rest are driven by need for love and belonging as their first two requirements are already being met. If their stable position is jeopardized, money (as a source of food and the like) would become their primary motivation. There's a saying in Hindi - 'Jab garibi darwaaze pe dastak deti hai, pyaar khirki se bhaag jaata hai' - something along those lines. 
Love stems from fear, emptiness or reward receptors in the brain and is shaped by socio-cultural factors. It may be important but isn't absolutely necessary. Money in and of itself is nothing but paper. What makes it important is its ability to provide survival benefit in the modern world.