Kalpana The vicious Girl updt on new thread(24th Nov)

ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys!! I am Vishesha... Frnz call me Vish.. I know many of u know me but it's quick intro for the newbies and for those with whom I never interacted. 

So now u must be wondering about my title.. Many of u have turned on ur Caps Lock button to bash me.. but chill!! It's just a Short story!! Purely my imagination and m not saying anything to our sweet Kalpi.

So now u wanna know why such title.. Well.. Revenge is in the air!! Ashish loved Revenge english show.. Ek hasina thi is getting popularity and our Raghav is majboor for his revenge!!So I thought to give it a try!! It's not exactly a revenge story but RagNa story. I m trying something like this for the first time so sorry in advance if I won't be able to continue properly. 

Index 

Part 1             Part 11            Part 21            Part 31

Part 2             Part 12            PArt 22            Part 32

Part 3             Part 13            Part 23            Part 33

Part 4             Part 14            Part 24

Part 5             Part 15            Part 25

Part 6             Part 16            Part 26

Part 7             Part 17            Part 27

Part 8             Part 18            Part 28

Part 9             Part 19            PArt 29

Part 10            Part 20           Part 30

The sun is about to set.. The lake is looking beautiful.. She is resting her head on his shoulder.. He wraps his arms around her..He closes his eyes to feel her in his arms.. She looks up at his face.. notices a slight smile.. She too smiles on seeing him in such a good mood.. She lifts her hand keeps it lovingly on his cheek..He opens his eyes and questions her what.. She nod her head to and fro and says nothing.. She pressed a kiss on his chin.. her fingers traces his lips.. She lifts her lips up to give him a small peck on lips.. He too curls his lips to kiss her back..

Alarm starts ringing loudly.. She gets up and remembers the dream she was seeing.. Smile on her face vanishes and anger takes it's place.. Her eyes are full of vengeance.. She starts rubbing her lips with palms as if trying to remove dirt from them.. She gets up and look at the mirror.. slides her t-shirt from left shoulder and sees her wound which is about to heel.. She picks her nail filer and start digging it deep.. blood starts oozing out of it.. From last 5 years she has tried her best to keep this wound fresh.. She doesn't want to forget the day she got this wound.. she remembers the way she was running on streets all distraught when a car appeared from the front... Her maid Abha enters and sees blood clot on her t-shirt

abha : Kalpana Didi.. it's bleeding again.. why don't u consult some doctor...

Abha's voice brings her back to the present.. She sees the blooded filer in her hand and hides it under her fist and assures Abha that she will consult some doctor soon. From past 5 years Abha is taking her care...She is not only a maid but her only family in this country. She sends Abha to the kitchen to prepare something for the breakfast.

she now opens her closet and takes out a photograph and give an angry look to the picture, holds the pic tightly and goes to the calender.. Looks at today's date marked with circle.. She takes out her mobile to call someone.

Kalpi(on call) : Today is the day I was preparing for from last 5 years...M coming back to punish him for all his deeds!! See you at the airport!!

Kalpi(again looks at the photo) : Ur bad time starts from today Raghav Singhania.. It will be ur first defeat and my first step towards my aim!!Till I reach India, Enjoy all ur moments as much as u can coz after that I will make ur life hell. 

----------------------------------------------

P.S. : Plz hit like and post comment. Sorry for all typos, spelling/grammatical mistakes.

Regards

Vish

Edited by fairylover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
strong!!!! now thts my sherni...👍🏼
lurve_life thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked it please continue. 
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very Good!!
I am eager to see what Kalpana does next.
Continue soon and if possible also PM me.😳
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just love strong attitudewaali kalpi...please continue soon..
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOved it. Wanna know what Kalpi does next
aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it..Continue soon..
samy18 thumbnail
:DIts awesome please continue soon
nandinidavid96 thumbnail