Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
evil pakhi killed her own father... ๐Ÿ˜ก ...
superb update...waiting for ragana confrontation...
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Pakhi is horrible... killed her own dad!
Update soon
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
can't believe a child can kill her own father
update soon next part 
Pakhi should get big punishment

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..what updates Vish! ๐Ÿ‘ You are too good in twists and suspenses! Prem fooled his own sister...bravo! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ True friend I must say. Raghav faces his inner demons, has confrontation with the love he has for Kalpi in his heart, takes out his anger and realises his mistake. Beautifully written scene, loved it a lot. Sammy-Sheetal, Sheetal is too clever. Hope she isn't successful in alerting Pakhi!

Emotional confrontation of Vitthal and Kalpi. Loved it  a lot. You showed it beautifully, the emotions of a father. Then he has an accident and the love for her father, overpowers Kalpi's emotional injuries. She or any daughter cannot see her father like this. 

Hospital scene was also beautifully portrayed. Finally Pakhya takes a small stand for his sister, finds his voice. And yes, how I hate Kamla! ๐Ÿ˜ก Prem finally finds out that his sister was behind murder of his father. But the mystery remains why did she hurt her own parents?? it was sad and emotional to see Prem like this.So hurt was he that he lost all emotions for his sister. You showed it so very well. Bravo update again! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธLove you, take care. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kamala as usual selfish, hope Kalpi does not forgive her so easily, wonder what her reaction be when she learns Paakhi killed her father
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very touching update.  Love of father n  daughter and brother and sis  , against  a 'brute' of a mother.  Lovely update.  waiting for next!
SamBricka thumbnail
nice update dida...thnk god vithal is okk now...happy...nd yes dat damla...aaa...moti..dog's t**l...kuch bhi kerlo sidhi nahi ho sakti hai...bechara prem...kya beeti hogi uspe ye jaan k ki uski baby sisi killed his dad...plzzz continue...nxt thnx dida...thnx 4 update...update nxt part soon...
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Before starting with how fabulous the update is can i please.. Please.. 
SLAP KAMLA๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก And if you may then I can also kill her๐Ÿ˜ก

She really does not deserve kalpi's love.. I remember when u asked that should VitLa be forgiven and I had replied that vithal should be and not kammo.. See she proved right.. This woman is gone case.. Isk kabhi kuch nahi ho sakta๐Ÿ˜ก

Phew.. Done with kammo haay haay..๐Ÿ˜‰

Poor prem.. The little sis whom he loved so much turned to be that monster who destroyed her own family.. Seriously pakhi is a maniac.. Which daughter can kill her own father๐Ÿคข

Glad that vithal is all fit and fine and plus now kalpi has forgiven him.. Btw.. Make a new thread.. This one's over๐Ÿ˜‰

Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sowiee. ... I'm late for my comments.  Read both parts  together. Prem is too good. 
Part 32
How nicely he tricked Pakhi.  He knows his sister very well. Also how cunning she can be...   You wrote Maya first instead of Maria. ...lol. 

Raghav is going through an inner turmoil. He is having a tough time accepting that Kalpi has done this to him. At the same time he knows partially it is his fault too for starting revenge drama. He finally accepts whatever Kalpi has done is justifiable and decides to ask her for forgiveness.  

Sammy enquiring about Sheetal.  She's as smart as Pakhi.  How she evaded Sammy's  questions. Sammy  believed what she told him! Dumb man!  Or is it for Sheetal's benefit?   I think so. He can't be that stupid.  

Vithal - Kalpi  confrontation was quite emotional. I loved it.  Maybe because I was close to my dad too. He is asking for forgiveness and she's  having a hard time putting up a brave front and not break down.    Oh, no! He had an accident.  Please don't make anything happen to him.  Always for a daughter her dad is the first hero. She got his love and trust after so long. 

Part 33

Kamala. .. Grrr. ... can't  even come after hearing about hospital.  Glad Pakya  took a stand and knocked some sense into her. Poor Kalpi is  so shattered.  Vithal is her lifeline. Good that her friend Payal is there to support her. Kalpi had to go away from the hospital  because of Kamala too.  

Prem and Maria are so close to finding the truth. Mrs Singh knew everything but hesitant to reveal the truth. But when she told it was a shocker for Prem.  Though he suspected all along, it was something else to get it confirmed that your dad's murder was arranged by your own sister.  At least he has Maria and Pari now. Hope he doesn't do anything stupid out of anger. 

Love you Vish!  Here comes the usual! ๐Ÿค—

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kalpi breakdown in the hospital was very emotional
Damn Kamla and her stupidity...
I like that Pakya was there for Kalpi and he took a stand for her against Kamla. Prem finally knows the whole truth about evil Pakhi
Her rein of terror is up and I cant wait for her to pay.
Wonderful update. Waiting for RagNa reunion