Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Interesting start! update soon, I'll be w8ing impatiently!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely yaa...wilk wait for the update..
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mihika

awesome start dear do pm me its a different story and i love it๐Ÿ˜›

Thank u.. Will pm u. ๐Ÿ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: UB2500

Interesting start! update soon, I'll be w8ing impatiently!

Thank u.. Trying to write next part.. Taking extra time coz doesn't want it to be messy!!
This content was originally posted by: love.piyali

Lovely yaa...wilk wait for the update..

Thank u Piyali.. Will try to update soon.
Hello guys.. Greeting for the day!! Updating 2nd part today.. it's somewhat a revenge story of Kalpana so I have to give u Ra..Khi as well.. Hope u will try to understand and wont bash me for this. Hope u will like it. The updates will be shorter than my other FF coz of the theme. Sorry for it.

Part 2

Dawn time...It feels the darkest hour of night...an hour of silence..Kalpana looks around herself.. Almost Everyone is sleeping in the flight. She glances out the window.. She feels familiar to the darkness of the sky.. It was same as her life.. The sky is waiting for the twilight to remove all her darkness.. She too is waiting for the day to begin.. In one hour she will reach India.. She closes her eyes to take a nap as she has lots of work to complete in today.. She has come India with an aim.. a plan to destroy someone who snatched all her happiness.. She has vowed to pay back to him.. With this thoughts she dozes off..

A car comes closer to her.. She is running distraughtly.. not knowing what to do.. only thing in her mind is what she saw fews minutes back.. She doesn't see the car coming in front of her.. Before the driver can control the car it hits her badly.. she is injured.. lying in pool of blood.. She looks at driver who has come to help her... she tries to gather some courage and passes out!! She opens her eyes in the hospital.. The same man is standing near her bed.. She calls out his name..

The announcement of arrival of flight at Mumbai airport disturbs her dream.. It wasn't a dream but her past.. It was the day which changed her life.. As people start moving out she takes out her phone again to call someone..

Kalpi(On call) : Where are u?? My flight has landed.. Have u done all the arrangements I told u to do??

Man : Yes.. It's done.. I am waiting for u at terminal 5.

Kalpi : Text me the address of my new residence.. I will reach there by cab.

Man : But I am waiting for u..

Kalpi : But I do not want to meet anyone now.. Do not forget that U r just paying for ur deeds..We are not friends. So don't try to act smart.

Kalpi hangs the call and wraps the scarf around her face and wears big black shades.. Though no one will recognize her after 5 years but she does not want to take chance... She calls the cab and reaches her new house.. Unlike her previous home it's a big bungalow.. The interior depicting the class of the owner living inside it. She looks at the chandelier at the roof and smirks..

Kalpi(on call) : Perfect place, Just the way I wanted it.. Good Job!! Anyways.. I hop u have sent invitation to everyone for tonight's party.. I want it to be lavishing.. Call media.. I want this party to be talk of town tomorrow.. Everyone should know about KJ industries n plz send special invite to Mr. and Mrs. Singhania!! After all I am doing all this for them only..

---- -------------- -------------- -----------------------

@Singhania office

. Raghav is lost in his work with 2 other employees.. He gets up to write something on the board when he sees Kalpi sitting at the her desk writing something in file.. He hair falling down on her face disturbing her.. She adjusts them back at her ear and starts writing again.. Looks like she got at some problem.. She keeps her pen in the mouth and starts thinking.. On getting solution she slaps herself slowly on head and start working again.. raghav smiles on seeing her antics.. He opens his door and goes to the desk.. touches Kalpi but she vanishes in thin air.. Raghav realizes it was just his imagination.. that desk is empty from last 5 years and will always stay empty.. He opens the drawer and takes out her scarf which he had gifted her with few other stuff and her photograph..

Raghav(in his mind) : Where are you Kalpi?? Why u left me like this. My life is empty without u.. In past 5 years I have died several times!! Ur absence is killing me.. It feels like I have stopped living.. I made a mistake.. but I can explain u that.. I am not expecting ur forgiveness.. fight with me.. slap me but come back..I just want to see u once.. I do not know why but today I am feeling as if u r very close to me.. But how can u be here.. From 5 years m searching u but no one knows where u r!!

Raghav keeps the photograph back in the drawer and goes back to his cabin.. He excuses his employees as he wants to stay alone for sometime.. He again starts working on the project.. it's his dream project. He wants to start this project for chawl people specially Kamla. His phone starts ringing.. It's Pakhi on other side.. She informs about party of KJ Industries. He tells her to get ready on time as he will be late today. He has an important meeting for his dream project and he is hopeful that he will get it today.

------------- --------------- ------------------------

P.S. : Plz hit like and comment. Sorry for all grammatical/ spelling mistakes as well as typos.

Regards

Vish

Mihika thumbnail
res
unres

awesome update dear as usual lovely๐Ÿ‘ and this man is sammy na๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Mihika - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting. looking forward to read about the party.

Res ๐Ÿ˜†