Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Saanjh26

I just read both parts. it is amazing. update soon

Thank you Saanjh.. Will try to update tomorrow.😊
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Hello guys.. Finally I am updating part 3 of this revenge saga... I am really trying my best to keep this story as intriguing. I really took 3 hours to write this.. wrote it several times and than deleted the part coz of dissatisfaction.. Finally giving u this.  I do not know whether I am successful or not.. Please give an honest feedback. 

Sun is getting hotter with the time but this scorching heat doesn't affect Kalpi anymore.. she is cold from inside.. She has lost all her warmth with her family.. He father has considered her as dead and her mother.. Well she was never alive for her mother. She is sitting in her car outside Mehta Industries... Two cars arrive there... Raghav comes out of the one and Prem from the other.. They shakes their hand and wishes luck to each other sarcastically.. Kalpi is watching all this from outside.. Raghav stops for few seconds and feels strange.. He looks around to see someone.. and then enters the building. she calls Amar Vyas, representative of KJ enterprises..

Kalpi : This deal is very important for me.. I have spent my 6 months on this.. Make sure that u crack this for me..

Amar assures her that he won't let her down...Kalpi hangs the call and start playing "Burnout Crash" on her ipad.. The game starts with usual racing.. while playing she remembers her father saying, "My daughter Kalpana is dead and I want to do cremation rituals for her ".. She remembers funeral pyre with all her stuff on it.. and Her father burning it with fire torch. She speeds up her car and blows the stuff around her.. The anger is visible in her eyes.. Tears rolling down...She keeps on playing and crashes the car one after other... finally she she wrecks the havoc and all stuffs blow up in the game.. The screen says "Level Clear.. U r the master destructor". Kalpi looks at her mobile and at the same time it starts ringing..

Kalpi : The destruction has just started.. It was just Level 1.. Many more to go..

She picks the call, amar tells her that they have done it and Mr. Mehta liked their presentation very much and wants to sign the deal.

Kalpi : Thankx amar.. I knew you would do it.. Now do as I told u..

Amar assures her that he will do what was told to him.. Kalpi smiles at her 1st win..

Kalpi : Mr. Sighania.. U must have panicked by now.. I know this project is important for you.. that's why I snatched it from u.. Like the way u snatched my happiness. The real game has begun..

In Mehta office.. Amar offers the project to Prem.. He tells him that they are new in this country and hence want to maintain business relationship with Kapoors.. Prem refuses it rudely saying he is not interested in doing project with some other company and he alone is capable of doing his work..

Raghav who was listening to all this remembers the promise he made to himself.. He was already devastated on losing the project..

Raghav(in his mind) : How can I lose this Project.. it was my dream to prepare this society for chawl people which will have hospitals and other amenities at low cost.. I wanted to do it for Kamla maa.. For my Kalpi!! it's Kamla maa's dream to provide a good life to her chawl people and education for their children.. I have promised it to fulfill it for them. How will I face her now??I should join hands with KJ people.. They are new and would like to work with Sighania Industries..

Raghav with this thought in mind tells Amar that he would like to work with KJ industries for this project.. Amar smirks on hearing this.. He thinks Kalpana was damn correct about this two guys.. One rejected the offer due to his arrogance and other is desperate to work..

Amar : Well Mr. Singhania.. Our boss has told me to offer Mr. Kapoor for this project.. So I can't really help u in this.. I would suggest u to talk to our boss..

Raghav : Ok.. give me his card.. I will talk to him personally..

Amar : "Her" ... U can talk to her in the party tonight.. hope u r coming..

Raghav : Off course I will come to meet "her". See u at the party.

Amar comes out and sits with Kalpi in the car.. He tells her about Raghav's offer and ask her why you want to work with him when u have established KJ industries alone and from last 5 years you r running it successfully.. Kalpi tells him rudely to concentrate on his work and do not interfere in her matters. Amar too keeps mum on seeing her anger..

---------------- ----------------------------- ------------------------------

@Singhania Residence

Raghav reaches his home and sees Pakhi running after her 4 year old daughter khushi with milk in her hand.. He fumes on seeing this.. He throws his coat on the sofa and turns to go to his room when Khushi bumps in him.. He gets angry on her... Khushi who was aware of her father's anger and rudeness hides behind her mother.. Pakhi assures Khushi that everything is fine.. Gauri takes khushi with her.. Pakhi sees sadly at angry Raghav going in her room. It wasn't new for her..She knows that Raghav doesn't love them.. He is performing his duty just as a father... but he has already given his all love to Kalpi and now her memories.. She is still trying hard to make a place in Raghav's life.. But she has failed miserably.. Raghav considers Khushi as his mistake but for Pakhi she is symbol of her love. They does not even share a room.. Pakhi goes to his room to ask him why he arrrived home early but finds it empty.. She looks at the adjacent room and finds it open.. She understands that Raghav is in that room.. She wants to call him out but remembers his warning to not enter that room.. She remembers the day when she stole the key from Raghav's pocket to know about the room..

Flashback

She enters the room in midnight.. It was dark and she struggles to find switch board.. stunned after switching on the lights.. Room was full of Kalpi's pictures.. Some of them with Raghav.. She looks Kalpi's dupatta on the table and a rose plant at the window.. Window iss slightly open so that plant doesn't die.. She looks at the table and opens the drawer.. It iss full of greeting cards.. all addressed to Kalpi... She takes out the cards... all for different occasions like birthday, valentine day and fshp day... On particular card catches her attraction.. She reads it loudly.. "happy wedding annivery"!! She can't believe her ears.. Wedding anniversary?? She reads the Raghav's message written on it..

"This is to celebrate the day when I made u mine..

I filled ur head with my love..

I don't know whether u remember that day or not..

But that was a special day to me..

Happy marriage anniversary sweetheart

Your and only yours

Raghav."

Pakhi gets shocked on reading this.. She somehow composes herself and comes out of the room before Raghav can notice this..

Flashback Ends

Pakhi is still standing outside in dilemma.. She has remembered one of the worst moment of her life.. She wants to cry but her tears had dried now.. From past so many years she is living such life and she is accustomed to it.. Raghav comes out of the room and sees her lost in the thought.. He tells her to get ready on the time as it's an important party and he don't want to miss it becoz of her.

-------------------------- ------------------------------------

@Party

Party is in full swing.. Amar is welcoming everyone.. Pakhi and Raghav enters together.. They meet Amar.. Raghav asks about the host when Amar tell them to wait as she will enter soon.. He gives mask to them as it is a masquerade party.. Kalpi is coming down from the stairs with a mask on her face.. Amar goes to receive her.. Everyone is watching her.. She has wore red party gown with matching earrings and expensive bracelet and stilettos..Raghav looks at her suspiciously.. he feels like it's Kalpi but than rubbishes his thoughts saying Kalpi can't wear such sexy dresses dresses and heavy jwellery..

Amar : Ladies and gentleman.. May I have ur attention please.. Here comes the host of the party.. Owner of KJ enterprises.

Kalpana(in husky voice) : Hello everyone.. I am glad that u came on our invitation.. It's a small party for introducing our company to you all people.. Hope u all r enjoying the party.. I would like u all to come on the dance floor.. music please..

Couple starts dancing on a a romantic song.. Raghav remembers his last dance with Kalpi when he accidentally proposed her.. Pakhi tells Raghav to dance with her as she doesn't want anyone to lnow about their relation.. Raghav agrees.. The lights get dimmer and romantic.. Kalpana is standing at the side.. watching Raghava and Pakhi.. Raghav notices her and decides to talk about the project.. He goes to Kalpi..

Raghav : Hello.. I am Raghav Singhania.. Mr. Vyas have told u about my offer.. I want to discuss about that with u..

Kalpi : One dance??

Raghav gets stunned on listening her voice.. She sounds similar to Kalpi.. He wants to refuse for dance but her voice pulled her.. He advances his hand for dance.. Kalpi holds it.. he feels strange.. His heart is telling him that she is Kalpi but his brain is refusing.. They starts dancing.. Her eyes attracts him.. He gets lost in her.. Romantic number plays in the background and they starts dancing passionately.. Everyone looks at them and empties the dance floor for them.. Pakhi feels bad on seeing this.. She has never seen Raghav dancing with her like this... Raghav and Kalpi are not bothered about the public.. The dance ends with their passionate romantic pose.. Everyone claps for them.. Pakhi has tears in her eyes.. She has accepted Raghav's ignorance but she still can't see him with anyone else..

Kalpi thanks him for the dance.. and takes the MiC in her hand.. Raghav is standing nearer than others.. She gesture something to Amar..

Kalpi : Thank you everyone.. I am feeling very happy to inform u all about our association with Singhania industries.. I would like to thank Mr. Raghav for showing interest in our company..

Raghav gets very happy on hearing this.. He was not expecting her to accept his proposal so easily.. Kalpi further continues..

Kalpi : I would also like to introduce myself to you people..

She starts taking out the mask when Raghav sees chandelier falling down and Kalpi is standing below it..

----------------- 0--------------------- 

P.S. : Please comment and hit like.. Sorry for all mistakes..

Regards
Vish
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update. Loved Kalpi's attitude.
Pls dont make that 🐷 sati saavitri and all pls
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh! When are you going to update? Waiting is killing my patience. Sorry, I know you have to spend a lot of time writing a perfect ss. Tks.
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
" u r the master destructor " I so loved that part ... it was great
do continue ... its awesome
cud u pm me plzz

Originally posted by: ragnaforever

awesome update. Loved Kalpi's attitude.
Pls dont make that 🐷 sati saavitri and all pls

Thank u..

N dn worry abt her.. Jo jesa dikhta h wesa hota ni!!😉

Originally posted by: premap

Gosh! When are you going to update? Waiting is killing my patience. Sorry, I know you have to spend a lot of time writing a perfect ss. Tks.

Thank you for liking it!! I will try my best to update it soon.😊

yaa.. I agree writing is not an easy task and hats off too those who r doing it with such perfection.. M just trying but I would like to tell u that all good comments make me forget the efforts I made for writing this.. Thank you for commenting.😊

Thanks Priya.. U never forget to comment and encourage me.. Thank u for this!!

Originally posted by: marushkaa

" u r the master destructor " I so loved that part ... it was great

do continue ... its awesome
cud u pm me plzz

Thank u... 😊

Will continue soon.. 

N I will pm u.. Lemme add u in buddy list so that I do not forget.😊