Qubool Hai

AsYa TS- Rain Rain Go Away!-Part 2-Pg 37- 24/6/14

BeYourself thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Surprise... Surprise... 😉

I am here again...not with a FF though, but a TS... 😃

June is a birthday month, I would say...😉😆

And I am here with this little piece of something to wish my dear friends on their Birthday, that have already passed, and some are yet to come!! 😳

Divya (Divya.S.R)-11th June- She is my new found dear friend in IF... We have just discovered that we share some common interests...and that is what has lead to our friendship... 😳🤗

Riddhi (riddhi1206)-12th June- She is my Bonu.. Didu loves you darling!!😳🤗

Ani (-Anitha-)-13th June- She is one of the sweetest persons that I have ever come across in my life!!! 😳🤗

Mahu (maha2012)-14th June- She is my Shona... I am sure someday I would say the thing, that you want me to proudly say..Love you darling!! 😳🤗

Ritzy (ASYA4eveAAA)-18th June- She is another sweet little sister of mine in IF whom I have come across through some chemical equations!! 😉🤗

Sunny (--SH7_Sunny--)-24th june- He is known to all and is seen in every thread with his ressy messy which never goes unressy 😉😆

But he is an excellent spammer that i have ever known...🤗

Bubba(--Bubble007--)-26th June- She is my first IF friend, and definitely one of the dearest!! Love you so much dear!!! Missing you..Come soon  😳

And now, this TS is dedicated to all you lovely people  😛

Please wish them Everyone 😃

Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeYourself thumbnail

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!

Rain Rain Go Away..

Come again another day..

Little Johnny wants to play...

Rain Rain Go away..!!

Asad's POV

The RJ recited the Nursery Rhyme for the third time in last 15 minutes, since the time I had been stuck in the never ending traffic of Mumbai. I cursed the RJ once again before turning off the Radio, which seemed to have undertaken the task to play only the rain songs on this rainy day. Not like I hate rains, but I believe, everything has a time of its own.

I, Asad Ahmed Khan, the Managing Director of my company, have cancelled all my meetings for today as this is one of those days of the year when I prefer solitude over work. It is my father, Rashid Ahmed Khan's fifth Death Anniversary and like every year, I am visiting the orphanage to contribute on his name. 

My father has always been my Super Hero, and losing him was nothing less than a disaster for our family. I had to take up all the responsibilities of the business before it was even time, I had to become a father like figure to my sister Najma and had to be a responsible son to my mother Dilshad Khan.

I diverted my attention back on the roads which seemed to have been flooded with all the vehicles, which are immobile at the moment. Not like I am in some hurry, I have the whole day to me, but the uninvited rainfall at this odd hour is doing no good to my routine, in which I do not prefer any changes. I let out a sigh of relief when I finally saw the cars moving. I started my own car again and finally headed towards my destination.

I believe in perfection, hence, I had already ordered the gifts online beforehand. Now I am thankful that I didn't wait to buy them myself on my way, otherwise, I would have been another hour late owing to the traffic and the rain. I don't like being late and I don't like late comers too!

I parked the car outside and took all the gifts for the kids in my hands and headed towards orphanage door. Thankfully the heavy rainfall had subsided for the moment and it was only drizzles now, which was still enough to soak a person wet in less than a minute. But I showed no hurry, I took all my leisured time.

I distributed the gifts among the children and blessed them. I donated a sum of money to the orphanage fund, just like what my father did.

I mentally thanked my father for everything that I am today; I thanked him for showering so much love on us, and asked him to always keep his hand of blessings on our family. It was because of the good values which he had always inculcated in us, that we are what we are today.

I rubbed the corner of my eyes which were wet due to some unshed tears. I checked around myself and found nobody looking at me. I always dread crying in front of anyone. For the first time during the day, I thanked the rains as they could successfully hide my tears in between their droplets.

I reached up to my car after promising the kids that I would come back soon and realized that my car keys were not there in my coat's pocket. I searched them again but got nothing, so I decided to go back inside again, and check if I have dropped it somewhere. I huffed in annoyance...I hate being so careless!

Got it! I smiled as I picked up the keys from the place where I was playing with the kids. I took them and kept them safely this time. Being careless did not suit My character!

I don't know, but something made me turn back just when I was leaving again. I thought I heard some jingles which were similar to the sound of my mother's anklets. I looked around the place and saw a girl, clad in a white Salwar Kameez who seemed to be having her best time with the children of the orphanage.

I could not see her face as I was facing her back, but I could see her hands which had a bracelet in one, and I believe, the jingling sound came from that. I tried to remove my eyes from her; after all, checking out a girl was never something that I did! But the more I tried, the more I was forced to have a look at her. I didn't bother to think on what force it was! I was busy staring!

I moved aside... I did not want her to see me. I am not a stalker for God's sake! I just wanted to have one look of her face which was now covered by her hands as she was laughing really hard now.. I wondered what the joke was!

I checked the day.. It was Monday.. and co-incidentally, I come here on every Monday to give my little time to the kids before I hit a busy week at work..But I had never seen her before. She must be new here, my brain concluded.

It was starting to rain heavily again... I had to leave, but I could not leave without seeing her for once. My eyes did not leave her for even a second till now, yet I could not steal a glance of her face.. I saw her running around with some kids chasing her and I hid myself behind a pillar to make sure that she could not see me. She turned around when she was trying to save herself from being caught, and that is when I SAW HER..!

Her face was Angelic. I have seen plenty of pretty girls and have also worked with them, but they could never manage to get my attention even after their continuous efforts. But this stranger girl's red puffy eyes, wet make-up less face had successfully held all my concentration on her. I hid myself more, as I did not want her to think like I was a stalker. I waited till she actually moved out of my sight after hugging and bidding good bye to the children. I closed my eyes and realized that her face was now deep inscribed in my mind.

It was now raining heavily once again. I cleared my throat, set my already set cuff-links and tie, and ran back to hop on to my car and head back home. I switched on the radio once again, and this time, I didn't turn it off when some silly rain songs were played.

Zoya's POV

I came back from London a week back and I am staying at my sister and brother-in-law's place for the time being, but I intend to find me my own in a few days. I completed my degree in Computers and came back to my country to start my career.  I was missing my orphanage where my sister and I had grown up after the demise of our parents. Neelam Aunty was my mother's friend and a mother like figure to us. She is the owner of the orphanage and had taken care of us in the best possible ways. It has been almost quite a few years since I had been here to see her.

I cried hard after holding her tight for a while, shared with her about all the years that I had spent in London without her. I played with the kids for a while and decided to finally leave when it had started raining again.

Then I sensed someone hiding behind a pillar. I didn't turn around, but took all my time to play more and waited for him to leave. But to my disappointment, he didn't. It had already started pouring heavily and I could no longer wait to get drenched in the rain more... so I gathered all my courage and started to take steps towards the gate outside.

I was relieved when I did not see him approaching me. I guess he was not exactly a stalker, but why was he checking me out anyway? I could not manage to see him, but I did not want to leave without seeing him too. I got into my car and parked it on the other side of the road, away from His and waited for him to come out. I was not wrong when I had guessed that his intentions were not like the other boys who always tried to hit on me. He was perfectly dressed in a business suit and his face looked magnificent with all his sharp features. I was quite far away from him, so could not manage to see his eyes, which I bet would be quite intense.

I slapped myself mentally and pushed away the thoughts of the handsome man, whom I supposed I would never see again.

Asad's POV

Mr. Rain was in no mood to stop and I could not afford to sit back at home, even when the city was getting flooded. I did all that was necessary to stop my mother from not stopping me to work from office. My efforts finally didn't go wasted and I headed for office after promising her that I would call her up, like I was a baby!

I thought that I had forgotten about that stranger girl whom I had seen two days back, but my thoughts were proved wrong when my car passed the road that lead towards the orphanage. I checked the time. I was out much earlier, in the fear of being late for my afternoon meeting that was getting postponed since the last two days. I took my car in a reverse, and came back to the lane that I had just crossed. I decided to check on once, if she was there. Mind it.. I am not stalking her, I tried to justify my actions. I straightened my collar and tried to make my point clear to myself.

I did not see her car that day; I had no idea if she had come in one. So guessing her presence from the cars that were lined up outside the gate did not make any sense. I only saw her, and her face was the one and only way out for me to recognize her. I waited up there for a few minutes and was disappointed when I did not see her.

I could not wait longer, as it was starting to rain again.. Aarrgghh! This rain and its timings! I cursed the rain for the umpteenth time since the last few days. Mumbai was already flooded, and more of rain could not be afforded by the city anymore. Feeling the utmost disappointment, I made up my mind to not come back looking for her again... I would only come on Mondays, like I always did.

But I shocked myself the next day by breaking all my resolve. I again took the lane which was just before the one that I was supposed to take to reach my office. And there I was, waiting inside my car, my eyes looking for Her in all possible directions, only to be disappointed yet again! I was determined again to not come back, but the next day, it did not surprise me anymore when I had once again taken the wrong route, which seemed to be the right one for me, at that moment.

Zoya's POV

After putting all my internet surfing capabilities in some good use, I finally found out a good place for me to stay in. My sister and brother-in-law had tried all ways including 'Emotional Blackmailing' to keep me at their place, but I refused. I wanted to be independent, and that was the reason why I came back from London, where I had my sister looking after all my necessities.

My new house was a small one storey building with a not so big garden around it. I preferred a small house to a bigger one as I would be staying alone anyway. The house also grabbed more of my attention as it was nearer to the orphanage and I wanted to visit Neelam Aunty more often..

I started visiting her every day. I did not take my sister's car with me now, as I was still searching for a job and did not like the traffic much which got worse during the heavy downpour in Mumbai. I bought flowers for the kids from a nearby florist and walked towards my destination. I saw His car and it took me only a second to realize whose it was. He was the same man that I had seen two days back. I could never ever forget his handsome face which was carved deep in my mind, yet I did not want him to see me... I hid behind one of the cars that were parked opposite to his and observed every move of his, making sure that I was not visible to him at all.

His eyes searched for someone and an involuntary smile crept up to my face when I hoped it could be me. I did not know what or why, but it did make me happy...

I saw his eyes this time..  They were deep brown and his face had a little stubble now, unlike the last time. Every time he rolled over his car's windows to peep inside the orphanage premises, I hid myself more. And then, I saw him leaving. His face clearly expressed dismay.

I felt bad... I don't know why, but I did. That was so unlike Me..!! I never payed any heed to stalkers ever, but this time, my heart was urging me to believe that he was not any random stalker.

I thought of coming back again the next day. I did.. But he was already leaving when I was still almost 100 meters away from him. My unpunctuality was enhanced these days by the rainfall that came uninvited every now and then.

Asad's POV

I am happy and much more at ease today. I did not need any reasoning to do for visiting the orphanage. It was Monday after all, my usual day to visit the kids. I smiled like a teenager before setting my tie right and got down the car.

I had my intuitions telling me that I won't be returning empty handed this time. Even a glimpse of her would make my day. Make My Day?? Really?? Am I for real?? From when did strangers start making My days special?? My heart dodged the question and my brain denied an answer, so I went inside the orphanage along with a few gifts, brushing away my unusual unjustified thoughts.

My feet seemed to be trembling and my eyes were fixated on Her, who was already there inside, playing, laughing and enjoying with all the kids. She is wearing jeans and a shirt today and is looking as beautiful as she was the other day. I saw her looking at me once, but her eyes did not acknowledge my presence. This gave me a satisfaction as I was now sure that she had never noticed me stalking her, and was dissatisfied too, as this was the first time when I was not being noticed by any girl. Not that I craved their attention, anyway. But for this girl, I did crave and wished and demanded her attention, mentally.

But there was someone new with her, another kid, whom I knew was not a part of the orphanage. I knew almost all the kids here, and I had never seen him before. He was glued to her like her own baby.. Wait.. Baby?? What if he was her own baby? What if she was married? I had never tried to find that out... Leave alone that, I did not even know the name of  Ms. Stranger! I had to find it out, before the rain hit again and I was left to sulk at my fate.

A/N:

I really don't know what is T here... 😆
It can be T=Two or even Three 😉😆

I am not sure coz I have not written the remaining parts as yet... 😆

This is just a random thought... So I don't know if it will be liked or not... 😕
I am not even sure of sending PMs for this.. But I think I will... 😊

I will only post the remaining part when I get Enough Likes and Comments... 😛

Give me 130+ likes, and I will be posting the next one...😉

P.S.- Don't kill me for the title... 😆
I personally love Rains...and it's raining a lot in my city since the last few days...😆
and I really want it to stop now, as all my work is getting  delayed coz of that...😕

Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res😛
unres

Wowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was such a rany rainy updatee 😳😆
So this is Love at First sight 😳huh...
So cuteee  of  Mr Asad Ahemad Khan to stalk a girl 😳😆

I loved that part where he didn't feel guilty to go there cozz it was monday and he need not give any explaination to himself 😳😆Happens with me too  😳🤣

This was a  love;y suprise chintuu 😳Thanks 🤗
Love you soo soo soo soo muchhh❤️muahhh!!!!!!!!!!😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TO 

Divya ,Riddhi,Ani ,Mahu ,Ritzy,🤗

Sunny,Bubba Happy Birthday in advance😉😆

Edited by treasure11 - 9 years ago
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res😳

Sorry ankie dear i was lil busy i hope u know the reason.
So bear this late comment😳
Unres😃
Firstly: happy bithday wishes to u all my buddies - divya, riddhi,mahuu bear, ritzy , sunny and adv b'day to my dear don😳
Stay blessed. Hope u all will get all the happiness in this world.
May god bless u all.
Have a Happy year ahead😃

secondly: Wat a great start dear👍🏼
Im so happy that u r come with a TS to surprise us.
Thank u so much for dedicating this TS to us🤗
Thirdly: this was brilliant.
This was a right opposite side of asad akmed khan.
Who was smitten with her☺️
Fourthly: I loved both their pov. It was beautifully written👏
Fifthly: i think i cant describe what i truly feeling right now, sometimes. Something are just beautiful and no words can truly give justice to it. So its better to be quiet and simply enjoy this raain rain go away😃
Sixthly: i personally love rain but like asad i always believe , everything has a time of its own. so i hate rain sometime. 😛
Seventhly: i found something as a new which i never read before that is rashid as his super hero😆
eighthly: being careless didn't suit AAK character😆 he thought himself - asad mesmerized by her beauty. Completely smitten by stranger girl😆
Even he stalked her by standing behind pillar and then he came everyday in the hope to see her and also he demanded her attention🤣
Ninethly: wow what a clever zoya - she noticed him stalking her. Even she smitten with him at her first sight❤️ loved zoya intro😳
Even she also came to orphanage everyday.
Finally monday agaye😆
Adorable couple
Tenthly: i loved this nursery rhymes 😆
I can't believ that it was ur random thought lol it was simple fabulous. Now who is that new kid in orphanage. Cliffy end.
Chalo im not going to ask for an update bcoz u already updated but i was late with comment.
Now im rushing to read next part im so excited.
Cant wait😆.
Thanks n love yah ankie
Ani😊Edited by -Anitha- - 9 years ago
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res for my dear friends
Shre😳
Bubba😳
Mali😳
Aks😳
Sania😳
ps : aniha😳 anu😳 n my rofl sunny bro😳 🤣
😎Edited by -Anitha- - 9 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
r
Frst of all..HAPPY BDAY TO DIVIYA ,RIDDI,  ANI JAANI , MAHU, RIDZY, RESSY BT MESSY BT NVR UNRESSY SUNNY N MERI AMMI BUBBLE..MAY U ALL GET LOADS OF HAPPINESS ..HV A BRIGHT FUTURE. .GOD BLESS U ALL

It was a lovely surprise anki..

Amazing part..

Suits to the weather ..monsoon is abt to knock the door of every part of india..bt m feeling it bit early bcz of dis rainy raing update. .

Asad saw her frst tym there..n wanted to stay there fr more tym to c her..

He already fall fr her..MashaAllah.

Zoya knw that some one is watching hr..she was so curious to knw him..

Nn she found his admirer so handsome n hot...☺️

Aag barabar lgi dono taraf...

I want quick update. ..

Love u 

Shreya😉
Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Happy belated birthday to all the girls and Happy birthday to Sunny..  🥳
And thanks a lot for that sweet dedication.. 🤗

First off.. I'm must tell you have chosen my fav. weather.. 😳
Asad as usual is fed up of the weather being late and what not.. Mr.I'm-always-perfect 😡..
That was sweet of him wanting to keep the tradition going... 😳.. Poor guy misses his father a lot..
and there he spots her..
Well He seems mesmerized at the very sight and wants to get look at her face... 😳
AAK.. are you stalking.. 😆
Aww.. It was cute to see him hide and stare at her.. but my did she feel creepy at first and waited for him to leave ... Ohh nice now she does her own little staring... 😆
Gosh!! these two are so cute... 😳
Awww... Asad Ahmed Khan is stalking a girl... 😳
Can't wait for these two to come face to face.. 😳😉
Edited by Divya.S.R - 9 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res fr
divya

aniha

aashna

juliet

n sunny offcourse

Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
Aniha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res

unres
Surprise... Surprise... 😉
yes it is a lovely surprise...😉

happy birthday to all dearies 🥳

ohoo..its a rainy update..

His carelessness brings him to see destiny..😳
so he liked her at first sight and she also drools him ☺️

loved how he admiring her at behind pillar..he waited for her all days..now she is doing what he does before

I did not need any reasoning to do for visiting the orphanage. It was Monday after all, my usual day to visit the kids. 

really mr.khan 😲😆

looking for how they introduce to each other..

update soon...

love you lots..😳🤗

Edited by aniha20 - 9 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

soni😲

Shreya?? 😲