Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Anne.Frank

Easy_A will be jealous...😆

Why, yes, I'm jealous even of the fly on his wall, this is massive.. it only makes sense. ðŸ˜›
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Easy_A

Why, yes, I'm jealous even of the fly on his wall, this is massive.. it only makes sense. ðŸ˜›

you can be up against my wall anytime... well not from sunrise to sunset.. 
pantherkaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think you need a true friend...Hope ur search will finish very soon. 
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Atin ... ðŸ˜† is it pure coincidence or what, that you belong to same place where i spent almost 8-9 years ?! Funny to me, i see couple of mutuals in your FB profile... LOL and i certainly can't add you. :D but hey don't lose heart ...ok ?! you'll get the girl ..hang in there. When you stop expecting that's when the surprise comes. Ldh is such rocking place , try expanding your social life and try meeting new people. Join some club or something, there are so many.. Don't dwell on FB thing.. you can't just relay on social media to overcome your loneliness. :) good luck. 
asellus thumbnail
Really It s more usefull to try to expand your social life, to find new friends IRL. Facebook and dating sites like okcupid originclub.com pof vk etc are seemed to be good place for meeting but most of friends but most of them will live far from you and you'll have to spend lots of time over your PC at home.
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think finding relationships on social sites should not be done because half of the people there will be fake.. friends? Yes! But if you are looking for dates and real life friends then be yourself and you will find them when time comes!
Meet new people in real life and be more sociable and I am sure you'll fine good friends :D
lalalee thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Chits_

I think finding relationships on social sites should not be done because half of the people there will be fake.. friends? Yes! But if you are looking for dates and real life friends then be yourself and you will find them when time comes!
Meet new people in real life and be more sociable and I am sure you'll fine good friends :D

All relationships (regardless of whether formed online or off-line) carry uncertainty and risk. No relationship is foolproof. While seeking romantic relationships and friendship on the internet, just be a bit more careful.  
Edited by lalalee - 9 years ago
kajla00007 thumbnail
Read Wayne Elise. Awesome read. He is a former PUA. Click on this link and download his book
http://pualib.com/pp.php?v=70762908,

and i warn you, never ever read any PUA. It's a black hole.

taahir004 thumbnail
Hey dude its a good thing been involved in your career
so ask your friends to introduce you to females
start off having alot of female friends so that you can slowly get
comfortable with conversations