Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rocking krudi. Amazing tha. The story cudnt have a better end. Completely loved it. Love yuvreen. ❀️Edited by Shivinian - 9 years ago
indradhanushs thumbnail
it was nice krupa , i thought end alag hoga , but u rocked , still cnt imagine yuvraj and naros baby, thoda dramatic tha padhte waqt thoda awkward feel hua par phir bhi its okay , keep writing , u r amazing ,Edited by indradhanushs - 9 years ago
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing end kdi i ws wondering hw suvi wd deal with it bt u made it so pic perfect πŸ‘
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Ending Krupaa
Everyone is happy in end Yuvreen and Mannaro
Krish is such cute bacha
Do write more
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part...I told na Yuvreen wud be togtehr...n here they are...this part was the perfect ending for the story.Actually this story is one of your best peices of work.I totally loved it.I loved my giftπŸ˜ƒ

Do keep writing more OS n TS n dont forget to pm me!😊WhenI'll be back I'll read themπŸ˜ƒ

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow..its the best possible end..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
This story is like the worst turn of events that could have taken place in the SG storyline..and you pictured it wonderfully..
Do write more stories with different instances..perhaps a little less dramatic next time..πŸ˜† finding this one a little hard to digest..I'd prefer fun types..we can then have lots of happy things that we had missed in the show..and with your superb writing..it'll be just like watching SG..😊

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb krupaaa...

Best ending... U rocked it and i loved it...
shweta6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its awesome di...

and great ending...πŸ‘
Sasha_Yuvreen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Krupaa, just read the whole story...and my First thought was "What the Hell Did I Just Read?!"😲...in good wayπŸ˜‰...it is very surprising/shocking at first coz of how v know/love r sg gang😳, but I really enjoyed a lot.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
As a writer, u have a great bunch of characters to work with for new ideas n as readers we really connect regardless, as we know the characters so well! Great Work!πŸ‘

P.s - before the leap, i actually thought that a dna test would prove its mannu baby (remember unki concert dateπŸ˜‰ - hence premature/complications) - but obvio it would ruin your effect πŸ˜†of connecting super six in a new way!
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow very nice ending.
Liked your short story Krupaa.