SRKfever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please excuse an grammatical or spelling errors.

Today was the day, the day she would mark him as hers.

Looking out at the sky, she allowed her tears to flow, yet not a sob was heard, as memories rushed past engulfing all her senses.

The frigid morning wind blew coolly scattering her hair, hindering her vision yet her eyes remained focused not leaving the rising sun that would mark the beginning of a new day.

The faint sound of an alarm ringing could be heard, her mind begged her to ignore it yet her brain alert was awash with a sudden wave of emotions. Her lips formed one word in a hushed whisper, "Kapil."

Minutes past and time stood still for her, frozen enraptured in her thoughts of him alone.

Far away, from his home, he sat holding his script the only thing that dared, at the moment, be his best friend.

He squinted at the papers as he attempted to concentrate yet his heart wouldn't let him focus.

He was trying hard to forget wishing it all away but nothing changed it were as if his mind was stuck in a cyclone and he knew even if he tried to escape, it would result in his death.

Tearing his unfocused gaze from his script, he got up to gaze out at the sky lost in thought.

Memories bombarded his vision ran throughhis mind flashing through his eyes, these eyes had once been so bright in love and for someone now appeared dull and distraught.

His hand muscles twitched suddenly tightening into a fist as her all too familiar teary face came into view.

The blood drained from his hand. His anger consumed him. In a sudden fit of rage, cursing, he flung the unread script towards the end of the room hoping that it would calm him, give him any sort of reprieve but ultimately failing to subdue the storm raging within.

Amidst the sound of papers fluttering around him, he could still see her hurt eyes,those eyes that told him everything without saying a word. The windows to her soul. "Damn it!" he screamed aloud, in an enraged deep husky voice. "Why do you always do this to me!? His tone softening to a anguished whisper "Why?"

He looks up once more at the sky, the cool icy wind sending chills through his bones, his hair ruffling in the wind, his gaze penetrating and deep.

Hours have past she had eaten nothing she had not even touched a drop of water which her throat was now aching for.

Determination and blinding love was what fueled and controlled her thoughts.

Holding the phone in her hand she went now out on the balcony allowing the arctic winds to numb all her emotions just waiting for it to ring.

Every 5 minutes for the past hour she had tried, tried phoning him on her second attempt she had been successful.

His deep throaty voice had burnt through the phone, whispering in her ear as if he were really there next to her.

His voice brought an involuntary chill of pure pleasure down her spine.

Lost in the moment caught by want she had allowed his voice to wash over her, keeping silent saying nothing at all.

After not hearing a reply he had merely disconnected the phone, not knowing that on the other side of the phone line was the woman who consumed his every thought.

Like a true addict now redialing the number allowing it to ring her heartbeats soften and quicken her breaths quicken and become unsteady coming out in short gasps she reaches for the railing he picks up his baritone voice reverberating through her, "Hello?"

That same deep voice engrained in her soul, her mind wanders thinking of the phone clenched in his large masculine hands reminding her of his firm hold.

She doesn't reply, and seconds turn into minutes. Her heart beats increasing with every second becoming more and more erratic.

He is becoming irritated he had told his PA that his mobile had been continuously ringing for the past hour every five minutes.

Speaking once more, unable to disguise the irritation in his voice he asked once again "Hello? Who is this?"

Hearing no reply, he is just about to put the phone down when he hears a soft intake of breath he freezes.

No matter how small the sound he would always recognize it, it was "hers".
Holding now the phone firmly to his ears scared to loose contact yet still angry with her.

Walking towards his window, dismissing his secretary from the room, opening it and entering out onto the balcony.

Pausing saying nothing but then he breaks the hush, whispering softly the one word, which had always robbed her of her conscious state when he alone said it.
His breathing is deep and husky, "Sumona?"

to be continued...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my God 
another KaSum Fanfic, it just made my day.
Loved your writing, Its hard to imagine kapil show any other emotion rather than joy and happiness but you managed to show his angst well,
the little intro was amazing and i cant wait for the next chapters.๐Ÿ˜Š

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
P.S.- You should elaborate on the topic name so that people know its a Kapil- Sumona Fanfic.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
OMG..was just looking for a new news on cwnk and then saw another FF..was dancing out of happiness...
THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THIS...

its soo different from the real life character of Kapil and Sumona and frm the other FF's so far which gave me pleasure reading your story all over again...

plzzz update soon..em really excited with ur story it has a new nd unique concept nd I think em more excited than anyone else could be ;)

plz plz do pm me

P.S. crystalmoon is right elaborate the topic name ;)

lots of love nd my best wishes for ur story <3
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm in love with Kapil and Sumona FFs so I was so overjoyed when I saw a new FF on them :D
Can't wait to read more!
The intro was great!
Do pm me when you update :D
Tc, Hinal (:
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!! So beautiful Loved it. ๐Ÿ‘
What happens next!!
SRKfever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hearing her name from his lips, her frame completely tense.
Steadying her self she says nothing.

His deep voice still ringing in her ears softly killing her she feels his voice washing over her flesh, wave after wave robbing her soul.

Why had she called him?

"Sumona(pauses)Phone kyon kiya? Tone is soft and gentle yet still holds an edge of anger.
He is gazing out into the night trailing his hand through his hair. So many thoughts are rushing through his mind.

Confusion engulfs him his mind muddled only moments ago he had sworn never wanting to see her but just now knowing she was there talking to him breathing as if she were right there, near for him to touch had brought back all that he had buried deep inside. He closes his eyes as an involuntary groan escapes his lips.

How long had he denied himself the right to touch her, hold her, her lips come into view. His body feels the heat pooling rapidly. He becomes rigid with fear as it strikes him that the mere thought of her would evoke such a strong response from his on body.

Unable to stand the silence he demands now, in a still yet soft whisper. "Why did you call me Sumona (pauses tone getting aggressive) aab kya chathi ho."

Hearing his sudden change in tone her body shudders it still holds that same husky voice...but is now more demanding and aggressive just like when it is just two of them together bickering.

She suddenly snaps out of her trance as she hears his anger rising. She takes the phone from her ears observing it for second's straight with a far away distant look.

She suddenly lets go of her hold letting it fall just hearing his voice fade further away her heartbeat is running wild.

Her memories are all over the place his firm masculine hands his lips. Her pulse erratic.
Her tears fall they shake her body.

Why had she phoned when she what had she been saying to herself new day a new start. Why had she phoned him when she knew his reaction would be like this. Why had they let this
misunderstanding get so out of hand that they were no longer within reach of each other?

A union so unique they had been joined by destiny and formed in love and went on to be destroyed by self. Separated that's what they were, why had she phoned. Pure consuming fear grips her being, causing her to stumble.

The phone falls from her hands, hitting the hard ground with a crashing the button accidentally hits speaker phone.
She can now hear his voice echoing all around her not just in her.

He had heard something crash and fall.
"Sumona" so husky and desperate that it carves deeper into her.
He curses under his breath holding his head.
Pain engulfs his heart.
He is received by silence
"Sumona please" he whispers.

Minutes pass both hold on neither giving in to the test of silence and time.
She sits curled in a corner tears streaming she had called him to fix all that could not be undone, things that could not be unsaid.

Giving in finally he sighs whispering softly his voice holds an edge of pain and exhaustion.
He was tired of playing games. Enough was enough it was time to end it all
He had hoped she would offer some small explanation from her. "Why did you call me" Whispers softly "Aab phone kyon kiya hai jab saab kathum hogaiya hai?"

She hears the pain in his voice, she wants to reach out and embrace him absorbing all his pain.
She covers her mouth to stifle her soft sobs.

"Sumona( is holding his tears back) Main yeh saab aur nahi jhel sakta, yeh humari ahkri baat hogi. Aajse phone karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, it's over(pauses) contract wapas bhej do!"

The defiant sound of a click and a dead phone line yelled at her.

Minutes pass in silence the words sink in "Its over". Panic and adrenaline pushing at her to jump into action. His whispers echo around her, searing her flesh, going deep within infusing life into her as if begging her to fight, fight for him.

Her eyes look up in sudden determination and the moon shines as if in support.
She reaches out and picks up the phone.

The conversation between caller and receiver is short brief and to the point.

She gets up now glowing in determination griping the phone tight as if it will soothe all pain.
Going towards her purse she grabs it and walks out of the house with determination.

The taxi arrives
"Where to.." the driver asks in a brief curt voice, he notes her apparel and distant look not wanting to ask further he waits patiently while she still holds the dead phone in her hands as if for comfort as if it was the last place she had heard his deep penetrating voice, which left her at the door of heaven.

Her eyes close her breathing increases she feels him near his touch his intense eyes already unfolding all she gasps back into reality breathing for air
He always managed to, just with memories, numb her of air

Seconds pass she says nothing like a ghost she sits still her mind away in its own little world.
Her red sari is sequined with gold the moon shines further.
The driver asks once more "Where to ma'am?"
Finally he hears a soft voice reply, "Airport.
SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its always a pleasure to read a FF on KaSum ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nd ur writing skills r amazing๐Ÿ‘ The way you wrote about their emotions it was easy to visualize scene

But I dont know why I always get emotional whenever I read something like this such as Kapil is in pain or he has MU with his colleagues of CNWK ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ

May be because he made our lives much more bfulโค๏ธ nd pleasant so its hard to imagine him in pain๐Ÿ˜ญ

Whatever it is But one thing is for sure u r a superb writer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Pls PM me if possible๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I come here today and find 2 FFs. wooohooo!!! Made my day. esp after a crappy work week.  I love the way your write. This story is so poignant. When you see them always so happy(even while fighting), this is such a different side. Awesome. ๐Ÿ‘ Please continue...
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
I've been waiting for such a long for ur update..didn't knew u had updated...after stalking ur story I found the update..
It was an amazing chapter, again u captured their feelings soo good..really a heartbreaking story...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATES...PLZ DO UPDATE SOON AND PLZ PM ME...