Arshi OS :: A Day In Arnav and Khushi's Life

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A Day In Arnav And Khushi's Life

"Rehaan!"

"Rehaan!"

"Rehaan!!"

"Mommy.."

Khushi's lips bloomed into a beautiful smile, and heart flooded with happiness so familiar these days. She turned to her left.

"My sweetiepie, what are you doing out here?" Bending, Khushi picked her.

"Nothing, Mommy." Her sweet voice overwhelmed Khushi's heart.

"But I thought you were with your Bua..." Khushi pecked her soft lips.

"I was Mommy. But Da...hmmm..." she stopped abruptly.

"Accha...and do you know where is Daddy and Rehaan bhai?" Khushi looked at her dubiously.

"Hmm...No Mommy...I ...hmm...don't know..."

Khushi crooked her eyebrow at her lie.

"You know sweetie, we should never lie. Lying is a very bad habbit.." Khushi said, all serious.

"But Mommy, Daddy said little lie is ok.." her beautiful confused eyes looked at her mother.

"Your Daddy!" Khushi sighed. "Sweetheart, you should never listen to him, do you get me? Never.." Khushi tucked the loose strand behind Kiara's ear, her 3 years old daughter.

"Ok.." agreeing, Kiara circled her tiny arms around her mother's neck and rested her head on her shoulder.

Khushi smiled looking at her daughter.

"Mommy..."

The smile widened more as Khushi turned behind.

"Mommy, pick me up too..." Saara widened her arms, a gesture to pick her up.

Smiling, Khushi bend and picked her other daughter, not so effortlessly.

"Mommy, am I heavy?"  Saara asked cutely.

"No honey, you both are not at all heavy." Khushi smiled at her twin daughters. "Chalo, now tell me where is your Daddy and Rehaan Bhai.." Khushi asked, knowing very well these two little bundles know already.

"They are at the Gazebo, Mommy.." Kiara answered. "They told not to tell you. They told it's some sur...surpe...surpe...something, Mommy..."

Khushi laughed.

"You mean surprise?" Khushi asked to both.

"Yes Mommy!" both exclaimed together.

"Ok, so now time to spoil the surprise..." Khushi winked at her daughters and carried them towards the Gazebo.

"You idiot, do it fast! You don't know your mother. It's just a matter of time and she will be here. Quick! Fast!" Arnav berated his 9 year old son Rehaan, as he himself struggled to hang the fairy lights.

"I am doing Dad, can't you see?" Rehaan replied, filling the balloons and perfecting his hair every minute.

Arnav turned to look at him.

"You know what Rehaan? This is why I don't like you. You are on the way to become a chocolaty boy. You are worse than your sisters. At least they don't go and  stand in front of the mirror every next minute." Arnav shook his head.

"But Dad, Mom told chocolaty boys are cooolll" Rehaan flickered his thick hair.

"I have nothing to say at that. Carry on with your work. But let me tell you, girls die for angry young man" Arnav smirked.

"Die? Then what is the use of becoming one. You know what Mommy says? She says, girls kill for chocolaty boys.." Rehaan grinned.

Arnav shook his head and looked at heavens.

"What is going on here?"

Arnav and Rehaan turned towards the voice.

Khushi crooked her eyebrow.

Arnav looked at Khushi for few seconds before exclaiming loudly.

"Surprise!! Happy birthday Khushi!!!" Arnav grinned.

"Yes! Surprise! Happy Birthday, Mommy!!" Rehaan followed.

"Surprise? " Khushi looked at Arnav ji. "Arnav ji, party for MY birthday ended just now. Then what is all this...?"

"Ufffo Khushi. That was too public. This is our private party. Just you, me and children. Isn't it nice?" Arnav gestured towards the Gazebo, which was beautifully lit up by fairy lights.

"It is" Khushi smiled. How can she not appreciate the hard work of her husband and children.

"Mommy, we too helped Daddy in selecting the fairy lights.." Kiara cooed.

"Oh my baby." Khushi kissed both of them. "I know my sweethearts have worked really hard."

"Come on now cut the cake" Arnav went towards Khushi . He was about to take her hand when he looked at his daughters. He looked at Khushi's left shoulder.

"Who are you? Kiara or Saara?" Arnav asked.

"Arnav ji!!" Khushi glared at him. "You are too much!"

"Whaat? Khushi , they look identical and you doll them up in same clothes. So how do you expect me to identify them? And I REALLY don't know how you differentiate them."

"Daddy, I am Saara..." Saara smiled sweetly.

"Oh my baby." Arnav took Saara in his arms. "My sweetiepie is looking so beautiful."

"Ain't I looking beautiful Daddy?" Kiara asked in a sad tone.

"Who told that?" Arnav took Kiara too in his arms. "My sweetheart Kiara looks beautiful too." He kissed both of them.

Khushi smiled as she saw her both daughters cuddling in their Daddy's arms.

"Mom Come!" Rehaan ran towards his Mom. "It's time to cut the cake." He dragged her towards the beautifully decorated table with a cake.

"Ok..." taking the knife from Rehaan's hand, she bent down to blow the candles.

"Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday dear Mommy..." Kiara and Saara sang in unison, making everyone smile.

"Thank you sweethearts..." cutting the cake, Khushi feed her daughters.  

"Daddy, now I am sleepy..." Saara kept her head on her Daddy's shoulder.

"Ok sweetheart. Now as the surprise is over, we will go to bed" Arnav kissed her forehead.

Khushi took Kiara in her arms.

"Rehaan come.." Khushi took his hand in her and together they walked inside their personal heaven, their home.

"Daddy, continue yesterday's story na..." Kiara lifted her head from her father's chest to look at him.

"Which one, sweetheart?" Arnav asked smiling.

"Beautiful Rajkumari and handsome Rakshash." Saara replied from his other shoulder.

Khushi's hands halted which was folding Kiara and Saara's clean clothes. She looked at her husband.

"Handsome Rakshash?" Khushi chuckled.

"What? Am I not handsome?" Arnav looked at Khushi.

"No no, of-course you are..." she laughed.

"Daddy story." Kiara reminded.

"Oh yes. So where were we?"

"Handsome Rakshash was about to kiss Beautiful Rajkumari..." Kiara supplied.

"Arnav ji!" Khushi chided, her shock wide eyes looked at him.

"Ignore your Mommy, Kiara. So ya...yes, he was about to kiss her but something happened and the handsomeness of Rakshash was suppressed and the Rakshash in him was released..."

"Then what happened, Daddy? Did the handsome Rakshash eat Beautiful Rajkumari?" Saara, the squishier one, asked.

Arnav laughed.

"Almost. But Beautiful Rajkumari again weaved her magic and the handsome Rakshash was back, to never go back again..." Arnav looked at his both daughters. "And then they got two beautiful angels to complete their story, just like my Kiara and Saara.." Arnav kissed them, tickling them with his one day old stubble, making them giggle in return.

"Mom!! I am home!"

Khushi's head jerked towards the door.

"Aarav!!" Khushi got up from the bed. "You are coming now? I am really angry with you. Is this the time to come" Khushi scolded.

"I am really sorry, Mom. But you know today I had my prize distribution ceremony, followed by what not and I was forced to sit through all that.  I am really sorry.." Aarav apologized and hugged his Mom. "Happy Birthday Mom.."

"Thank you, Aarav." Khushi stood on her toes to kiss his forehead, who was now taller than her.

"Aarav Bhai.." Kiara and Saara called in unison and sat on the bed.

"Oh my sweetiepies, my munchkins, how are you both? You both are looking so cute, now I am going to gobble down you both.." he jumped on the bed, taking Kiara and Saara in his arms.

"Now I am free, you look after them.." Arnav got up from the bed and winked at Aarav.

"That's not fair. But for tonight I will, because today I am very happy. And also really mad at you Dad. I had asked you to come to my college, to attend the prize distribution ceremony but you didn't come."

"I am sorry Aarav, but I had told you that I can't make it today. Why didn't you take your Mom then?" Arnav asked.

Aarav immediately averted his eyes at that.

Arnav looked at Aarav and then at Khushi, who was trying to hold back a laugh.

"What?"

"Because everyone in his college thinks I am his sister..." Khushi laughed.

"Sister?" Arnav followed Khushi.

"Stop laughing you both. That's not funny, it's really embarrassing. Everyone asks me if she is my sister and when I say no, she is my Mom, no one believes me and I really can't sit and recite whole Ramayan for them."

"Oh my baby..." Khushi went and hugged Aarav. "Don't be sad. And Arnav ji stop laughing. Let them say what they want. You are my baby..."

"Aarav bhai is a baby.." Kiara laughed making Saara giggle along with her.

"Mom! I am not baby anymore, at least don't call me that in front of Kiara and Saara..."

"Ok ok... You are not a baby, you are all grown up, Ok?"

"Does anyone have ANY plans of sleeping tonight?" Rehaan stood near the door.

Before anyone can reply anything, Aarav got up from the bed.

"You! You come here. Rehaan, I said come here!!"  Aarav shouted.

Rehaan gulped in fear. Trying to make everyone sleep was a very very very bad idea.

"Bhai..I..."

"Don't Bhai me, ok? Come here. NOW!"

"Aarav, what happened?" Khushi looked at Aarav confused.

"What happened? Ask him what happened. Rehaan tell them what you did with my gym T-shirt."

"Mom...I...Aarav Bhai I can explain...I...Wasn't it looking cool...?" Rehaan smiled nervously.

"You should keep your coolness to yourself, understood? No need to waste it on me...You know Mom what he did with my T? He had cut the T in various places and now he is telling me it's cool."

"Rehaan.." Khushi chided.

"Sorry Mom. Sorry Bhai.." Rehaan apologized.

"No sorry. You should punish him, he deserves that. Idiot!" Arnav tried to make a meal out of it.

"Arnav ji.." Khushi walked towards him. "Just because he likes bollywood movies more than your laptop and Bluetooth, doesn't mean he is an idiot and you should stop scolding him for everything." Khushi expressed her displeasure.

"But this time he deserves a punishment." Aarav turned towards his sisters. "So sweethearts, what do you think? What punishment we should give him?"

"Aarav Bhai tell Rehaan Bhai to comb our Barbie doll's hair." Saara said in her sweet voice.

"Yes. That would be perfect. So chocolaty hero, come here and comb Kiara and Saara's doll's hair. Quick. "

"But...But Bhai...I...I said I am sorry...I..."

And before he can continue, Aarav picked him and kept him on the bed and two dolls immediately landed on his lap. Aarav handed him the little comb.

"Start my chocolaty hero.." Aarav smiled sweetly and laid down on the bed between his sisters.

Khushi giggled beholding the scene in front of her. She looked at Rehaan's pleading face and shrugged her shoulder, saying I-can't-do-anything  and Arnav? Arnav gave a you-deserve-it look.

"Arnav ji?" Khushi called as she coiled her hand around his arms and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Hmm...?" Arnav replied resting his head on her.

"Everything is so perfect, so beautiful.." Khushi sighed, a content smile on her face.

"Yes. All because of you. You entered my life like a cyclone and misplaced everything or should I say placed everything at their rightful place."

"Accha? For example?"

"For example my heart. It was lost somewhere but you brought it back to its rightful place."

Khushi tilted her head to look at him.  Her hand lifted to rest on his heart.

"Yes. It's really there" Khushi chuckled through her tears.

Bending, Arnav kissed the tears away.

"Of-course it is. And it will continue beating there, till you are with him." 

Hope you all enjoyed it. And HJTE and ILMANY readers, dont glare at me,πŸ˜† I will update HJTE tomorrow and ILMANY day after tomorrow :)

Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Wonderful os loved it
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
chalo bohaut din baad res karte hai🀣

haww itne saare bache πŸ˜²
arnav's son that too chocolaty boy that newπŸ˜†

girls like angry young man firstly cant believe arnav is discussing all this with his 9 yr old son 
secondly  looks like he is speaking out of his own expreince,

rakshas rajkumari ended shortly yar,

cute o.s
Edited by shruti46 - 9 years ago
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was truly lovely, cute, sweeettt, superbbb...loved it a lottt...hope it would be a ss...it would be fun seeing their cute fights..
;)
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very cute and beautifully written OS
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it0
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super awesome.
Loved it.)
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I loved this OS...and Arnav asking the girl who are you...πŸ˜†...funny...
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That was excellent yet Cute OS...

Awww they are blessed with 2 beautiful engels and 2 handsome hunks...
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os.. loved it 😊