Raveena to judge kids' show on TV

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Raveena to judge kids' show on TV

Actor Raveena Tandon, who made her debut on the small screen with "Saheb Biwi Aur Ghulam" on Sahara TV, is getting ready to play a celebrity judge on a talent hunt show "Rin Mera Star Superstar".

Raveena will be joined by Sachin Pilgoankar and Farida Jalal on the show, which will be aired Fridays on STAR Plus.

Shilpa Sakhlani, Ganga of "Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi", will host this talent hunt show for mothers and kids.

"I am very excited and can't wait for the show to start. I genuinely believe that children are the future of the country and are extremely talented. I am here to enjoy their performance," said Raveena.

"'Rin Mera Star...' will also support deserving kids with a scholarship. I am proud to be in a show where mothers are given a chance to help their children become winners," she added.

The wonder kids chosen for the first show are Ananya Shukla from Delhi, Mumbai's Kaustubh Mulay, Dhananjay Shenoy and Giti Syed.

Children will sing, dance and act and their mothers will support them. Every week a celebrity will appear on the show to cheer contestants.