Winner is Teriya!!:Congrats

Posted: 9 years ago
First runner up was anushka 
Second runner up sadhwin 
And hardik on the 4th position 
Congrats to Teriya ðŸ˜Š
Congrats to Teriya! ðŸ˜ƒ and it's really shocking that Anushka was the 1st runner up...😲😕 It should've been Sadhwin...I thought he was gonna win...
Thank god anushka didn't win!.. Sadwin really was sad he was crying.. Even hardik was about to cry.. Feeling very bad for hardik.. ðŸ˜­
Yeah Hardik tried to keep his smile intact in the beginning but then his eyes became teary...😭 and Sadhwin toh was fully crying...feel sorry for them both par koi baat nahi...they've reached the top 4 and that in itself is a big achievement...😃
Yes I know.. Reaching top 4 is itself a very big thing.. 
teriya is good but not like sadhwin or hardik ðŸ˜• aunshika 2 what's wrong with people.
Originally posted by bitblue

teriya is good but not like sadhwin or hardik ðŸ˜• aunshika 2 what's wrong with people.
i really want teriya to win.if winner can be 2  ppl then i want teriya and sadwin.abt anushka i agree with you
I knew that Teriya would be first because she got a LOT of votes from Nepal 😆 But as per dancing, Sadhwin is the best :p :D
This is what I mean - Dance India Dance Little Masters Season 3 - not Cute India Cute Little Masters Season 3!!!

As I said in a previous post, I haven't watched this show since the end of March because I felt that Anushka was being favoured for being cute and at that time her dancing skills were way below that of most of the other contestants.  Later, she was selected in the Top 16 but I didn't think the partiality of the powers that be in the show would be so blatant. Then I heard she was in the Top 4 at the expense of some outstanding dancers who were eliminated and that floored me.

Today, in the Grand Finale, I still decided that I would not watch but checked in for a few minutes for the announcement of the results and was very disturbed by the results.  If this is really a dance show then the best dancer should win - not sure of the integrity of the results because as has happened in many of these reality shows, it appears that we don't know what happens behind the scenes and apparently, the results are sometimes rigged.

By most accounts, Sadhwin was the most consistent and best dancer of the 4 and I also understand that Teriya and Hardik were very good but that Anushka was still not on par with these 3.

My heart went out to Sadhwin and his reaction is understandable because for children things are black and white - most don't understand grey and that's why he cried - in his mind by this time in the competition, he, like the other contestants, knows who is good, better and best so when he was announced as being third, his disappointment came to the surface because he knew for sure in his heart that he was a better dancer than at least Anushka if not Teriya - I just wanted to hug him at that point.  Geeta Ma is seen pointing her finger at Sadhwin and appears to be scolding him for crying but RESPECT to Varun Dhawan for instinctively realizing what just happened and not only consoling but holding Sadhwin up in his arms at the right moment in time and I want to thank him for that kind and understanding gesture.

What happened to Hardik??  Did he not win anything??  In my opinion, if Hardik did not win anything and he was in the Top 4 then all 4 should have got something otherwise make it Top 3 - don't play with the emotions of children!!!

If in fact, these reality shows are rigged then it's time for the audience to rethink their support of such shows after all, these unethical things prosper when good people do nothing!!!