DID L'il Masters Season 3

Winner is Teriya!!:Congrats - Page 2

mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PrincessSJB

This is what I mean - Dance India Dance Little Masters Season 3 - not Cute India Cute Little Masters Season 3!!!

As I said in a previous post, I haven't watched this show since the end of March because I felt that Anushka was being favoured for being cute and at that time her dancing skills were way below that of most of the other contestants.  Later, she was selected in the Top 16 but I didn't think the partiality of the powers that be in the show would be so blatant. Then I heard she was in the Top 4 at the expense of some outstanding dancers who were eliminated and that floored me.

Today, in the Grand Finale, I still decided that I would not watch but checked in for a few minutes for the announcement of the results and was very disturbed by the results.  If this is really a dance show then the best dancer should win - not sure of the integrity of the results because as has happened in many of these reality shows, it appears that we don't know what happens behind the scenes and apparently, the results are sometimes rigged.

By most accounts, Sadhwin was the most consistent and best dancer of the 4 and I also understand that Teriya and Hardik were very good but that Anushka was still not on par with these 3.

My heart went out to Sadhwin and his reaction is understandable because for children things are black and white - most don't understand grey and that's why he cried - in his mind by this time in the competition, he, like the other contestants, knows who is good, better and best so when he was announced as being third, his disappointment came to the surface because he knew for sure in his heart that he was a better dancer than at least Anushka if not Teriya - I just wanted to hug him at that point.  Geeta Ma is seen pointing her finger at Sadhwin and appears to be scolding him for crying but RESPECT to Varun Dhawan for instinctively realizing what just happened and not only consoling but holding Sadhwin up in his arms at the right moment in time and I want to thank him for that kind and understanding gesture.

What happened to Hardik??  Did he not win anything??  In my opinion, if Hardik did not win anything and he was in the Top 4 then all 4 should have got something otherwise make it Top 3 - don't play with the emotions of children!!!

If in fact, these reality shows are rigged then it's time for the audience to rethink their support of such shows after all, these unethical things prosper when good people do nothing!!!

sadwin is better dancer than all contenstant of this season.still i supported teriya coz i really want a girl to win this time.but like they said sadwin is the king of DID stage and he will go long way.Success is waiting for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessSJB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nothing wrong with Teriya winning but I think many people are upset that Anushka came 2nd when Sadhwin and Hardik were much better dancers and that Aditi was eliminated when she deserved to be in the Top 4 with Teriya, Sadhwin and Hardik.
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrincessSJB

Nothing wrong with Teriya winning but I think many people are upset that Anushka came 2nd when Sadhwin and Hardik were much better dancers and that Aditi was eliminated when she deserved to be in the Top 4 with Teriya, Sadhwin and Hardik.

nepali ppl are very emotional when nepali contenstant participate in india's show.they get together for voting and make sure to make them win.I think teriya won because all nepali ppl voted for her anyway she deserves to win.and abt Sadwin he won many hearts...
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mirab

nepali ppl are very emotional when nepali contenstant participate in india's show.they get together for voting and make sure to make them win.I think teriya won because all nepali ppl voted for her anyway she deserves to win.and abt Sadwin he won many hearts...

Rohan frm season 2 was better than om who was in 2nd position
i dont know why people always do like that
Teriya deserved to win
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
i couldn't control my tears when i saw sadhwin nd hardhik crying 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly speaking?  When it comes to dancing then most of the DID Winners/DID LIL Masters didnt deserve to win except Salman from season 1.I mean in Season to there were more desereving winners like Dhamesh, Punit , Binny ezc or in DID LIL Masters 1 and 2 Vashnavi and Soumya should have won...
So i am really glad that Teriya won, cause she is a great dancer is not her fault that the boys in her group were smaller than her and that her skipper changed. She did everything so good better than most of the boiys! And thats my honest opinion!
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Teriya!!
At the same moment feeling bad for Sadhwin, for me he is the best dancer. Wish him all the best for his future
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

I knew that Teriya would be first because she got a LOT of votes from Nepal 😆 But as per dancing, Sadhwin is the best :p :D

Seriously!! If this was the case than why Saumya and Om lost during last season? They both are Nepalese and I know lots of Nepali speaking people all over the world were rooting for them. This year not many people care about Teriya, it is no more big deal for Nepali people to be in Indian show( Too many of them: Sajan, Pradeep Gurung, Om, saumya, Teriya, Anushka)
What I want to say is voting is useless, Zee decides winner. 😃
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats to Teriya! Very well deserved. 👏 Missed Aditi and Venkatesh.

I'm surprised Sadwin didn't win, but oh well. At least Anushka didn't win. 😊
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MMBG

Seriously!! If this was the case than why Saumya and Om lost during last season? They both are Nepalese and I know lots of Nepali speaking people all over the world were rooting for them. This year not many people care about Teriya, it is no more big deal for Nepali people to be in Indian show( Too many of them: Sajan, Pradeep Gurung, Om, saumya, Teriya, Anushka)
What I want to say is voting is useless, Zee decides winner. 😃

Why did Zee wanted Teriya to win then?