Winner is Teriya!!:Congrats - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

Why did Zee wanted Teriya to win then?
How would know??
I am just saying that voting matters little to win DID. Zee choose their favorites and make them win. May be zee likes Teriya alot. BTW she is very talented I am not doubting her.
Originally posted by MMBG

How would know??
I am just saying that voting matters little to win DID. Zee choose their favorites and make them win. May be zee likes Teriya alot. BTW she is very talented I am not doubting her.

Lol, so you're saying that Zee likes Teriya more than Anushka 😆 I dont think so 😆 and also last year or for supermoms they loved Mittho more than anyone else? 😆 I agree that not 100% do they make them winners based on votings 😆 See, Anu is too young for them to show that she's the winner so she was out, Hardik was great was he was little too unheard of or maybe silent.. and based on votes too that little bit counts he was last so left were Teriya and Sadhwin.. Sadhwin is fantastic according to me, but again Teriya had more votes.. and have you noticed something? Well if you have been watching more than 1 seasons of DID then you've noticed that they have never made the best dancer the winner, like this season most of us were on Sadhwin's side and Teriya won (not saying Teriya was bad, she was best amongst girls and I also liked Aditi) .. and for super moms Mittho? OMG come on lets be real she could only do drama and gain a lot of TRP's 😆 she was deffo not the best 😆 .. so what i'm trying to say is whoever is best they use them in future 😉 i bet you mittho wont get so many other chances to dance in moives or such but rather the runner ups would and same goes with sadhwin, he has more chances to get works than teriya 😆 i mean they let teriya win on purpose 😆 ya so what ur saying tha zee chooses them is kinda right 😆 but they have a reason to choose it that way 😉
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

Lol, so you're saying that Zee likes Teriya more than Anushka 😆 I dont think so 😆 and also last year or for supermoms they loved Mittho more than anyone else? 😆 I agree that not 100% do they make them winners based on votings 😆 See, Anu is too young for them to show that she's the winner so she was out, Hardik was great was he was little too unheard of or maybe silent.. and based on votes too that little bit counts he was last so left were Teriya and Sadhwin.. Sadhwin is fantastic according to me, but again Teriya had more votes.. and have you noticed something? Well if you have been watching more than 1 seasons of DID then you've noticed that they have never made the best dancer the winner, like this season most of us were on Sadhwin's side and Teriya won (not saying Teriya was bad, she was best amongst girls and I also liked Aditi) .. and for super moms Mittho? OMG come on lets be real she could only do drama and gain a lot of TRP's 😆 she was deffo not the best 😆 .. so what i'm trying to say is whoever is best they use them in future 😉 i bet you mittho wont get so many other chances to dance in moives or such but rather the runner ups would and same goes with sadhwin, he has more chances to get works than teriya 😆 i mean they let teriya win on purpose 😆 ya so what ur saying tha zee chooses them is kinda right 😆 but they have a reason to choose it that way 😉
i think zee wants a girl this time to win the show.Anushka is cute but Teriya is prettier than other girls.so zee choose her over other but talent wise anudita is best among girls.Aditi is gud but lacks grace .