Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Biriyani? Arjun tumhe biriyani ke alawa kuch soojta bhi ya nahi

Sakshi is blindolded & she touched Arjun. Arjun ko kuch kuch horaha hain😳😳😳

Arjun aur Sakshi ki fight ka kuch aur hi mazaa hain. Bahut saara pyaar, bahut saara care thodi si misunderstanding. Arjun u were checking out Sakshi.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sakshi Arjun main Saarthak ko dekhti hain aur Arjun is hurt by this. Musu is hurt seeing Arjun n Sakshi fighting.

Shree toh hanuman hain Sri Ram Arjun keπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No thanks for such a beautiful comment dearest Fairy!
Ab pata nahi... lagta hai Arjun ki mummy ne Arjun ke samay kuch zyaada hi biryani khayi thi... islye toh manufacturing defect!πŸ˜†
Dono ko bohot kuch ho raha hai πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Musu tho Aljun uncle ki har ek baat yaad rakhti hain

Sakshi was hurt by Arjun's behaviour. Arjun kitna bhi try na karein Sakhsi se door jaane ka par takleef usse hi hogi

Sakshi aur Arjun dono apne feelings jaan ne ki koshish karrahe hain but they r ignoring their feelings.

Arjun apne dil ki baat Roshni ko bata raha tha aur Sakshi ne sunliya.  Sakshi realized tht Arjun loves her & so is she.

Waiting for the next update😊

Kaisi yaad na rakhe Hero ki baat?
Ab iss realization ka kya side effects hoga - stay tuned dear Fairy :)

Originally posted by: aditiarakshi

awesome update

love sakshi  n muski moments
arjun is ignoring sakshi
finally arjun realize his feeling for sakshi
the last part was superb...love it
the song is one of my favorite 
hope they confess soon
loved it
thanx for the pm
cont soon😊

Glad u loved the part dear!
Yep... Jun felt his emotions!
Yippee, I luv the song as well... hehe
Stay tuned!

Originally posted by: Areesha566

light jaane wali hai isi liya chotu sa commeny

awesome
suprb
amazing
love it
p.s missing you appiya

NO issues meri chutki.
Thanks a lot! Miss u too

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: angle1shanu

finally u update..

miss u yar...
so arjun keep a distance from sakshi...
and sakshi ko parak pad raha hai...
even sakshi ke pain se
bi arjun ko pharak pad raha hai...
dono ko payar hai...
but maana nai hai..
mai ye gana sun rai thi story padte vakt..
and i can imagine the whole scene...
u describe the confusion so lovely...and beautifully...
loved it from bottom of heart...
so nice and cute plz continue soon...

Miss u too! 
I am glad ki tumne gaana sunaa!!
I am so happy ki tumhe yeh part itna accha laga!
It truly means a lot lot lot for me!
Stay tuned for next part! *hugs*

Originally posted by: dinazz

nice update .

aww muski maan gayi and eating poha πŸ˜ƒ
and arjun he is not accepting his feelings for sakshi...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
oh sakshi heard everything .. now what ..
i hope he comes out alive from his mission... (obviosly he will . agar hero ko kuch ho gaya story ka kya hoge )πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
cont soon ... πŸ˜Š

Glad you loved it dear! 
Arjun itna jaldi accept karle toh yeh world record ho jayega na!
Haha... well who said he will come out alive? *evil grin*
stay tuned!

Originally posted by: savali

Fantastic update
arjun avoiding sakshi
aur sakshi bechain.
Arjuns state is well described.
He dnt want to die he want to live for musu n sak
finaly arjun ne confess kar dia that he luv saks.
Saksh ne sun liya but she dnt want to fell in lv again.
Lets see age kya hota hai.
Cont soon.

Glad you loved it! 
Well yep he finally found reasons to live :)
Stay tuned, aage shayad ek twist ho *wink*

Originally posted by: NainaSM

nice 

arjun roshni convo nice
arjun feeling for sakshi 
sakshhi bhi arjun se pyaarfir dono kuch kahate kyo nahi
mussku baby cute
ye ik dusre ko sach kab batayenge
prp interesting 
continue soon

Thanks a ton Naina!
Muski toh hai hi cuto muto baby!
Well I hope u luv the next part too!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitasharma

Nice update
hope they accept their feelings and confess soon
update next soon

Thanks dear! I hope too πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Godly_Affection

Me back with my comment!!

Awesome updates dear
loved them

I was waiting for ur comment... hehe

Ch 11
Musi met Saarthak.. their convo was emotional😳
Arjun felt someoe watching them.. he told team about it.. all set to find Saarthak

Yep... Saarthak shayad utna bhi bura nahi tha. 

Chotu.. papa banne ki bahot jaldi heπŸ˜†

Hehe... I know... isliye toh advice diya ki 11.30 ko pata le *wink*

Arjun thought to put himself as a bait for Siki.. 
Arakshi had an argument
Musi is angry on them for fighting
Arakshi made up.. loved their convo.. true man.. πŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi was pregnant when Saarthak left her.. oh my!!

Glad you loved the little twist *grin*

CH 12
Arjun had has made up his mind.. he's going on the final mission..
the trio Arakshi n Musi was cute.. πŸ˜³
Arjun was losing his mind..
Gajar ka halwa.. yaar khane ki iccha ho gayi.. ab koun lake dega mere liye??

Yeh le *wink* *imaginary gajar ka halwa...*

Arjun scared her.. then kept looking at her.. ye to sachmuch hi flat ho gayaπŸ˜†

Yep... Arjun... ahem... bitwa ko Manwa Laage ho gaya Sakshi se *rofl*

Shree Musi ke isharo pe Arakshi ko daant raha tha.. accha mouka mil gaya Arjun ko chup karne kaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Bechara Shree toh kabhi apni dil ki bhadaas nikal de! *wink*

Sakshi ne Musi ko danta.. awww..
Sarthak wants to knock Arjun dead..
Arjun samjhoyified Musi.. 
Arjun was going to blast on Sakshi.. but he didn't..
Sakshi saw Saarthak in the mirror.. My goodness!! She still loves him.. now this is really a nice twist dear!

Glad you loved this point! Sakshi still has feelings for Saarthak.

Arjun is all set with the plan!

Ch 13
Saki said sorry to Musi😳they had happy time together!
Arjun ignoring Sakshi..
She's feeling bad about it..
the song.. beautiful..
Arjun asking question to Rosh.. but didn't get answer..
Sakshi heard him..
that part was beautifully penned!
loved it a lot

I am so happy you loved this part... stay tuned.. kya pata confession ho na ho? *wink*
do continu soon😊

Answers in bold :D Love u so much for the comment!

Originally posted by: Swara85

Ress..
will be back soon.

Waiting :)
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Well guys thank you so much for your comments and likes!

It seriously means a whole lot to me! πŸ˜³

This will be the last update till an infinitely long period of time... hehe

I hope you all would love this!

A big hug to all those who liked

Yeah and Nikita and Fairy, congo on getting promoted!

Hugs,

Shree/Arma

Chapter neeche (scroll up for replies and down for chappy)
Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail

CHAPTER 14

Arjun closed his eyes and leaned against the wall...

What was he thinking?

How... how could he...

Argh!

All of this could never ever be true...

Never...

He was surprised to find moistness near his eyes...

For a flick of a second he had started to... relive... a hope... but... he buried his face in his palms...

No.. he would tell her sorry... he would tell her it was a mistake...

He was swayed by emotions...

As he resolved in his mind he felt a touch on his shoulder...

He looked at her... his body shuddered at her touch...

"Tum Saarthak nahi ho Arjun..." she said softly...

Tucking the strands of hair behind her ear she looked into his eyes...

"Nahi main tumhe woh samajta hoon..." she said softly...

Tears rolled out of her eyes...

He was going to say something further when she cupped one rugged cheek of his with her palm...

She caressed his rugged sharp cheekbone slightly with her thumb... he closed his eyes at the gentle touch...

He looked at her face... he gently angled her chin and tucked a strand behind her ear...

"Arjun... Muskaan meri khoon ki bachi nahi hai..." Sakshi said softly...

Arjun frowned... "Matlab?" he asked...

"Woh meri di ki bachi thi... she died in an accident, though Muskaan bach gayi... Saarthak and I, even though loved her as real parents..." Sakshi whispered...

Arjun looked at her... shocked for any word to come out. He cupped her cheeks and stiffened finding her frowning.

"Arjun... Saarthak and I were in live in, so I am not a virgin. We have slept many times, almost every night. I feel disgusted of myself to be intimately connected with a man like him. Arjun I am nothing but a used..." Sakshi was stopped as Arjun pulled her close.

"Ssh! I don't care what happened in the past... you... your present and future is what matters to me Sakshi..." Arjun stared into her large doe shaped eyes...

"I am not, not someone who can give you happiness. I had been pregnant - bearing his child. " Sakshi said softly.

Arjun gulped, his gaze went towards her flat stomach, Sakshi was astounded on seeing the softened look in his eyes. There was no sign of disgust or repulsion that she was used to, rather there wa concern."Your child?" he asked softly.

"I was too shocked when he left me in my marriage, then I got to know his hand in killing Papa, I wanted to abort his sign of our so called love but I never could. Par woh din..." Sakshi cried out in his palms.

"Kya hua?" he asked.

Sakshi patted her stomach gently. Damn it... she couldn't ever abort her baby. Because it was a part of her. Sakshi felt frustrated and worn out. Her life was beautifully pathetic. When she noticed someone in the alley. Her heart took a double flip - that could only be one person.

"Saarthak?" Sakshi screeched and ran towards him but he sprinted off. Sakshi tried to go behind him when suddenly a few men appeared - who were they?

"There is no one called as Saarthak, ma'am you better leave him alone. Don't track him ever again." A man menacingly looked at Sakshi.

She bit her lips. It confirmed her hunches against Saarthak. She tried to walk but one of them pushed her back. They didn't mean much harm but Sakshi slipped on the road.

She fell flat - face front, her stomach hit the gravel road and she lost consciousness.

"When I got up I was at hospital, some kind woman had taken pity to me. I got to know my baby died." Sakshi bit back her tears and then took in a deep breath. "Jo bhi ho Arjun - main tumhe khushi nahi de sakti... I can't..." she muttered.  

"Who told you that you can't give me happiness?" Arjun looked at her unsure face.

Sakshi closed her eyes... feeling his rough cheek brush against her soft palm...

Arjun knew she wanted silence...

He kept quiet... looking at her serene face... her eyes were closed... he gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear... she shivered at his touch... she clasped his hand gently...

As their eyes met... she was confused... she was perturbed...

He gave her a soft smile... "Raat ho chuki hai Sakshi... goodnight..." he pecked her forehead and took her back to her room...

As Sakshi settled on the bed her heart thumped as he loomed over her... she closed her eyes... shutting them tightly...

To notice that he tucked her in bed...

"I love you Sakshi..." he said the few words which changed the atmosphere...

Sakshi looked back... not knowing what to say...

"Don't say anything... I know it's selfish of me to love you after having lost my first love... but I know I will avenge her death... I may not come back alive... but... I don't know how.. and why... I felt I had to tell you this... parso raat main jaa raha hoon..." he said softly and left...

Leaving a sleepless night for Sakshi...

~*~

"Yeh Muskaan school kyun nahi aa rahi hai? Aur yeh Rawte? Yeh office kyun nahi aa raha hoga... aisa kaunsa jagah ho sakta hai ki main nato Sakshi ko dhund sakta hoon nahi Arjun ko?" Saarthak scratched his head...

"Ab Arjun pe nazar rakhne pe faida nahi... woh curly ladka hai jo Arjun ke saath ghumta hai... uss pe... uss pe nazar rakhna padega... Arjun ke saath hi toh rehta hai humesha..." Saarthak tapped on the table...

The plan was almost set... he would find Arjun... but nay... he won't kill him on the spot... he would kidnap him... and through him find out his location...

"Agar main Sakshi ya Muskaan ko chu... toh Arjun tadpega... yeh bade maze ki baat hai!" Saarthak chuckled...

"Arjun Rawte toh gaya..." he thought in his mind... unaware of the mega plan that was shaping up behind him...

~*~

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Sakshi woke up at the first crack of dawn... she showered and dressed up... in a simple sleeveless loose blue dress... it had tiny flowers printed on it...

Blood pumped through her ears... she tried to swallow but found her throat dry...

She couldn't sleep for a minute last night...

He loves her...

She... was being loved by someone... inspite of the fact that she had a child... she had been...

She didn't know what to do... as usual Shree came to pick up Muskaan...

"Shree..." Sakshi called...

"Haan Sakshi..." Shree smiled back... Sakshi planted kisses on her daughter's cheeks...

Then looked at Shree... "Shree... yeh mission kitna dangerous hai... I mean... Arjun.. theek toh rahega na? Waise... you know... I want to work on this mission as well.. back end pe... please don't tell him..." Sakshi looked at Shree with pleading eyes...

Shree half smiled... "I will look into it... dekho ETF main sab teams assassins aur aise logo ko dhund ke nikal rahe hai... aur main... yaha back end se chupke sir ko jitna help kar sakta hoon kar raha hoon... don't worry Sakshi..." Shree smiled...

"No.. sach main bol, promise kar ki Arjun theek rahega, aur main help kar paungi na?" Sakshi looked at him...

Shree half smiled... "Haan.. tu help kar payegi... but as far as Arjun sir is concerned... uska waapas aana..." his words trailed off...

Tears sprang up her eyes.. "Nahi... yeh nahi ho sakta... please tell me that apart from this stupid suicide mission kuch aur toh hai!" Sakshi looked at Shree...

"Shayad Sakshi... I will give my best at this... aur Sakshi..." Shree called her...

"Hmm..." she looked at him..

"You do know that he loves you right?" Shree held her hand...

Sakshi bit her lips... she nodded...

Shree half smiled... "Par Sakshi..." she asked...

She looked at him... "Do you know that you love him too?"... her eyes widened...

She tried to shake her head... no... t.. this... was...

"Tu dar kyun rahi hai Sakshi? Waqt kam hai... jazbaat kuch zyaada... jab tak samaj aa jayega... shayad... tab deri ho jaye..." Shree told and left along with Muski...

~*~

Sakshi tip toed to the garden... where Arjun was sleeping on a sheet spread on the ground...

At least she thought that he was sleeping...

She sat down... next to him...

"Why does this have to be a suicidal mission?" Sakshi whispered...

She gently ruffled his hair...

As hours passed by... her heart started to squeeze...

She passed him a loving glance and left...

Arjun opened his eyes and half smiled... now he knew that perhaps there was another reason for him to return...

~*~

"Bye Sakshi..." Arjun held her hand...

"Bye Arjun..." Sakshi replied...

She wanted to tell him.. yes... she loves him! She wants to marry him... she wants to grow old with him...

But her reservations... her damned reservations didn't let her say anything but...

"Bye..." she whispered...

"Sakshi... I don't know if it's appropriate to tell you... again... that... I love you.. do you?"  Arjun looked at her... nervously...

Sakshi just remained mum... she couldn't utter the words...

Arjun gave a sad little smile... he moved forward to kiss her forehead but... he left... his heart sinking in grief...

Saskhi stood near the porch... waving him a bye...

She immediately went back to her laptop... she switched on the tracking machine...

Shree was sitting next to her... Muskaan was sent to Ayesha's house...

Sakshi took in unsteady breaths... her fingers wrapped around a small beaded necklace... soft words of prayer forming on her lips..

"Sakshi! Sir... sir ka tracker ko diffuse kar gaya hai!" Shree said alarmed...

"What!! Kaha tha last reported site? Let's  go!" Sakshi picked up a few guns and ran into the SUV...

"Sakshi! Are you crazy?" Shree said...

"Yes I am! Main jaa rahi hoon... tum abhi ke abhi squad ko leke mere peeche aao... please..." Sakshi pleaded Shree...

Shree nodded... this was not a time to be rational or irrational...

He called up Rathore... sure that the squad would come "Sir, Arjun sir is held by Saarthak, please come with squad... aap log mujhe aur Sakshi ko follow kijiye..." Shree said and jumped into the SUV with Sakshi driving...

And she drove as though the devils were before her...  

~*~

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Sakshi punched on the steering wheel... cursing herself repeatedly... why... why couldn't she ever tell him...

Why couldn't have she been more rational and save him?

Why?

She and Shree tracked out the hideouts in the area...

It was no surprise that Arjun would be somewhere near...

As Sakshi and Shree ran towards the house they noticed Arjun coming out... a bloody gun on his hand...

"I killed him..." a faint smile reached on Arjun's face...

Sakshi ran towards him and hugged him tight... "I lov.." her words were stalled as she felt warmth on her hands...

To her horror Arjun slipped on the ground below... his head resting against the dusty ground...

The ETF and squad came soon...

Shree looked horrified at the turn of events...

Sakshi gulped at looked at her palms which were stained with blood... his blood...

She crawls near Arjun's almost lifeless body... it's then she realizes his body is ridden with bullets...

Three on his chest...

"Khade khade muh kya dekh rahe ho! Ambulance bulao jaldi!" Shree barks at someone...

Sakshi cradles his head near her heart... wiping the little blood coming out of the corner of his mouth...

"Arjun... please... stay with me..." she pleaded and hugged him... she saw two people coming with stretcher towards them...

He raised his blood stained hand and cupped her cheeks...

"I..cc... can't... Rr.. osh... has... ccome..." Arjun clung on to Sakshi... a soft smile appearing on his lips...

"No no no..." Sakshi hugged him tightly...

"Please Arjun... I love you... I love you Arjun..." Sakshi whispers...

Arjun looks at Sakshi... a soft smile appears across his blood stained face... he looks at her tensed and agitated face... he wanted to scream in happiness and hug her as if there was no tomorrow... but he found it difficult to take in a breath.

He wiped away her tears with his trembling fingers. He drew her face close and took in a shaky breath. Brushing his lips with her soft ones a gasp left Sakshi's mouth and she clung on to him

"Ll..ll...love... yyou..." was all that escaped his mouth...

Sakshi hugged him tightly when she feels something, his hand went limp while his eyes fluttered close. Even though his fingers were loosely tucked with the helm of her shirt.

Sakshi stood still, staring at the now glassy eyes of his which were open, staring at nothingness.

"Arjun..." she shook him. She placed her head against his chest.

Nothing...

She cupped his cheeks and placed frantic kisses on his face. She would kill herself if anything happened to her Arjun. She held on to him tightly, she looks up at the two paramedics who are checking his pulse. They gave out a sad sigh and stepped behind.

Sakshi turned hysterical. She rubbed her palm on his chest, nothing, no feeling...

His palms turned cold, yet the grip remained on her shirt. Hot tears made their way out of her eyes. Her pulse throbbed as she felt the existence of her life lying lifeless in her arms.

He was gone.

Cupping his rugged cheek Sakshi broke into sobs...

"ARJUN!" She yelled out.

Precap : Nothing much! Now don't kill me people! You wanted a confession and I gave you *evil grin* and yeah a little bit of peek a boo of the next chapter then.

"Why me?" her voice croaked...

That's it ladies and gentlemen (if anyπŸ˜†) That's all for now!

See ya after eons!

Armagadon (my personalised version of Armageddon)
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
res! hope I didn't come in mid! :)
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 11:
Muski..so cute..πŸ˜ƒthe way she said Arjun's name..aww..!!! Sarthak is such a..🀬he will use Muski to get back Sakshi
Chotu - Muski scene was also very sweet.."pehli baar papa hone ka feeling ho rahi hai!"..aww..!πŸ˜ƒ
So now Arjun will put himself as the bait..
Arakshi had an arguement..well was that necessary..she got hurt but then made up..their last part of the convo was superb..I liked it..! πŸ‘πŸΌthey have feelings for each other still avoiding them... Aww..Muski darr gayi Arjun ke gusse se..
What the..!!!!!! Sakshi was pregnent with his child.😲.kya twist hai..!

Chapter 12

Sakshi and Muski playing..Arjun came in between and ofcourse they both got embarrased.
Arjun was cheching her out..she also knew that..πŸ˜‰
Gajar ka halwa..my fav..😳  better I wont go there..πŸ€”anyways their conversation was very interesting lekin inka kuch nahi
ho sakta, phir se jhagda..Thank God Muski and Shree came in between.
It was Shree who said "chup"..muski ka order to follow karna padega.πŸ˜†
Aww..! the trio was so adorable..As Shree said a perfect family.
She sees Sarthak in Arjun. He did a positive thing by making her realise this.
Arjun and his mission..hope it will fruitful..

Chapter 13
This part was amazing and extremely well penned.πŸ‘πŸΌ
He is avoiding her, questioning himself, his thoughts about being a father to Muski..then the flashback ..
Sakshi's thoughts..the song..she loves him too but afraid of the consequences and end part where the realisation
struck hard that he loves her..everything was awesome and perfectly fell into places..that goes to your writing.πŸ‘πŸΌ
loved the whole update dear..!
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ress for chap 14..
Unress..

Sakshi confessed at last..yipee..
Loved the update and moreover loved Arakshi..
Muski is not her child was somehow understood..
About Arjun dying, firstly I hated you..but then thought you won't let him die so easily..hai na..haina..haina..β“πŸ˜‰

thanks for the pm..and you better update soon.πŸ€”.I mean pretty please..

Edited by Swara85 - 9 years ago