Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

confusing prlouge update soon
bullet train

Haha.. ab toh itna jaan hi chuki hai ki main confusion pe hi jeeti hoon:)

Next update in few minutes :D

~ Bullet train :)
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys...
Here is chapter 1

And I can assure you of confusing parts :)

But hopefully you all would love it...

Thank you so much for your amazing response...

Chapter 1

Sakshi woke up to see the time - it was 6.00 in the morning...

"Hmm theek hain..." she muttered then turned to sleep again when she saw two big eyes staring at her...

"Kya hua Muski?" she said lazily while kissing her baby on the forehead...

"Mumma.." then she paused to yawn... Sakshi smiled and clicked her fingers thrice in front of her... "Ailpolt kab jaana hain?" she asked...

"Haan kuch 8 baje..." she told her daughter

"Alley! Ab toh 6 baje!" Muski told...

Immediately jumping out of the bed Sakshi picked her baby up and zoomed her to the washroom "Mumma aaj philse supelmom banogi!" she enquired laughing aal the way!

Enquiring as many a times Sakshi would be late and often flying her daughter into the washroom!

"Haan baby... ab jaldi se blush.. matlab brush karlo main abhi aati! Kya Gannu ji!" Sakshi muttered jumping all the way hyperventilating while Muski laughed heartily...

Then Sakshi walked slowly into the living room... she smiled recalling Muski's laugh... of course she knew she had to get up... she looked up at the wall clock... it was 5.00 am...

She looked at all the packed bags in front of her and and completed her online check-in...

She slowly sipped her coffee thru a disposable cup...

This was a daily routine - to make Muski punctual... Sakshi would purposefully stir so that Muski would get up and enquire her about the time... then Sakshi would pose very scared and start hyperventilating while Muski laughed and prepared herself early!

She did a last check up around the house to see if anything was better...

"Acha hua ke main Mumbai waapas jaa rahi hoon... waise bhi yaha toh nafrat jaisi lagne lagi hai..." Sakshi's eyes welled up but then she saw an envelope fly in through the side of the door...

She immediately picked up the envelope and nausea hit her... she had a bad feeling about this letter...

Hey dear...

Tum ek achchi maa ban chuki ho... Itna maine khud kabhi nahi socha... I do really love you ... you know that na? Agar main saath hota toh main bhi tumhari beti ke liye ek achcha papa banta... I was maybe wring to have left you all alone ...

Love you...

Your one and only - Hum jald hi milenge...

Sakshi's eyes were filled with rage and she crumpled the paper and threw it... she immediately ran out of the corridor to see if anyone was there...

She ran 3 floors down to see if he's there... that's when the receptionist called her... there was a note for her...

Bhaagte hue neeche aa gayi na?

Ab bhi mujhse itna pyaar karti ho?

Love you...

Sakshi cursed that paper and went back to her empty apartment... she had not heard from him for the past four years... it stung her.. every word hit her heart... 

The minute she entered there was pin-drop silence... she couldn't hear the shower sound...

"How could I leave her alone? Main itni reckless kaise ho sakti hoon?"she berated herself...

There was no sign of her lovely child...

"Kahi usse..." she panicked... sweat beads formed her head...

"MUSKI!" she screamed...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shree aur kitna waqt lagega..." Arjun glared while standing in front of the check in counter...

Shree looked at Arjun helplessly... then towards Sameer

"Rawte Shree koi ground staff nahi hai jo tumhare glare se immediately check in karde... that's why he said ki hume online check in karna chahiye - par tum kissi ki baat toh sunno!" Rathore grumbled...

"Lo Chotu shuru hogaya daily dose... Yaarana - Evil version! Ab kuch hi second main Damn it sunega!" Liza chuckled...

Chotu laughed at that to be silenced by the glares of their seniors...

"Damn it!" Rathore said while Liza high-fived Chotu... (however Shree didn't like the fact that Liza didn't even speak to him "Tujhe kyun farak parta hai?" he thought to himself - Jaani Dushman!) 

"Kya hua?" Arjun asked

"Damn it! Woh mera wallet... pata nahi kaha hai! Damn it!" Rathore grumbled just then...

"Yeh lijiye sir.. aapka wallet." Ayesha smiled and gave the wallet to Sameer...

"Yaar... yeh Ayesha aur Rathore sir ke beech kuch... Liza kuch toh choot raha hai!" Chotu whispered to Liza who nodded in agreement...

As at the moment Sameer had taken the wallet and immediately put it in his coat pocket... while sparing a few glances to Ayesha...

Arjun watching the entire scene just shook his head and muttered "You can at least tell Ayesha thanks." 

Sameer got embarrassed at that... "Ayesha" he called out...

She immediately turned back hoping for a thank you... "Woh kaha mila yeh?" he asked disappointing her...

"In the cab sir... you left it." She said and stood next to Chotu and Liza...

Sameer nodded and looked to see Shreetu and Liza giving him an unbelievable look to him.. "Ab maine kya kiya?" he thought...

"Janaab aapka problem hai ki aap kuch karte hi nahi.." Shree muttered - audible enough to be heard by Arjun...

"Shree... check in karwao!" Arjun barked...

"Sir..." Shree said and finally reached the counter...

As Arjun was standing aside, drinking water from a bottle and walking when he dashed against a girl... spilling the entire content on her...

And then he just walked away... without even saying sorry and drenching her with water...

"Hey Mister!" she barked at him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour ago... at Sakshi's home

"MUSKI!" she screamed...

"Mumma!" Muski screamed back and hobbled up to her maa... covered in a pink towel...

Sakshi immediately breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her baby... tightly as possible and kissing her cheeks...

While Muski too kissed her back...

"Mumma kaha they... mai paleshaan thi!" Muski complained while fiddling with her maa's chain...

"Sorry baby woh na mujhe ek important kaam tha na..." Sakshi answered...

"Chalo ab jaldi se tayyar hote hai!" Saying so she quickly put a plain white frock with pink flowers, pink stockings and white shoes for Muski while she quickly had a shower and picked up a blue harem pant and a white sleeveless shirt... 

"Mumma bangles!" Muski went to her with blue and white bangles... also wrapping around a blue scarf... only thing being that Muski was wrapping the entire blue scarf around her... Sakshi burst into peels of laughter and picked up the scarf from her ever helpful daughter!

Carrying the backpack and 2 large suitcases... while Muski too volunteered to carry a small back - which would carry her hairbands and teddy!

Walking with her baby alongside her she left... now it was a must... as he had come to know now where she lived... after today he wouldn't be able to find them... ever..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She picked up a trolley, kept Muski on it and flew towards the luggage check in counter... (she had already checked in) Muski was clapping with joy "Mama... aaj toh tumne ilon man ko beat kal di!"... 

"Arrey baby - don't underestimate the power of.." Sakshi said panting...

"My supelmama!" Muski concluded

Asking her baby to stay aside for two minutes she was about to go when she collided with a wall...

Well a muscular one.. and the next second she is all wet... and without even sparing a nod he walked off...

"Bara Akbar Baadshah!" she glared and called him

"Hey Mister!" She called out...

Everyone apart from Arjun turned to look at her...

Shree gaped while Liza elbowed him...

Chotu started weaving his wedding dreams...

Sameer looked impressed - while Ayesha was looking at what was Sameer was looking so impressed at...

"Suno... at least bother to say sorry... you get that?" Sakshi commanded

"Wait maine yeh tone suna hai..." Raesha thought...

"Yeh tone toh... don't tell me... Why..." Arjun thought...

"Excuse me?" Sakshi said again highly annoyed... "Why..." Sakshi was about to say something when Arjun turned back...

They looked at each other shocked!

"Why?" Sakshi asked puzzled...

"You?" Arjun asked cofused!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap : Sakshi was walking out of the washroom smiling against what Ayesha had commented when she slipped on the wet surface... precisely when Arjun caught her...

The last thing it was - a bollywood sequence - as obeying the laws of Physics both slipped on the wet surface and crashed on the floor...

But both obeyed the laws of chemistry...

Especially when his hand snaked on her bare waist and his lips touched her collarbone...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kaha gayi yeh!" A man grumled...

"Yeh gaye humesha ke liye - ghar khali hai..." another person spoke...

"Kya?" he roared...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys how'z it?

Do give me your views and reviews :)

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
I came to read prologue..aur yahan toh...Arre meri Armadillo! thora toh shanti rakho!!

Ok...coming to both updates...the prologue was nice..actually fairly good for the base of a mystery...
Two sister's & the younger one's friend...headed to another city to hide a painful truth..and then a leap of 3(?) years When Sakshi woke up screaming in front of a cutie kid!!...
loved your Muski...so cute, and precocious...helping & encouraging her mom...& Sakshi's unique training session...their airport scene..really adorable.
The letters...& the mystery man..well..I think I was waiting for it..

ETF team at Delhi airport!! the time pass as hilarious..and..oh no!!  Arjun spilled on Sakshi?!
And R-A-R knows her?!
OH my twister!!  keep twisting.

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That's awesome... Thanks for the quick update and the buddy
Love Muskie to bits... She is so adorable...
Loved the airport scene off the etf... But double standards from arjun... He told Sam that he could gave said thanks to Ayesha ... But didn't care to say sorry it whomever he bumped into
So raesha and arjun nw Sakshi?
Now obviously arjun is not the guy that Sakshi loved and us posting the letters to her home
But how do ASA knw Sakshi
Precap sounds interesting... Please update soon x
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loving it very much.
Muskan is so cute!!!!
Who is the man sending letters?
Musan "Main paleshan ho gyi thi."🤣
They know each other!!!
Akbar badshah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣
Loving it very much.
Please con soonsh...

Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
muski is so cute...
okay sakshi ko koi stalk kr rha hai...sending letters...huh...

etf scene is good...arjun kabhi nhi sudhar skta...bechara shree...

aur rathore kab se itna careless ho gya...aur aisha ko thanks to bol deta...

usska interogation kr rha hai...

arjun sakshi se takra gya pani gira dia...aur sorry bhi nhi bola...dono dost ek jaise hai ek ne thanks nhi bola...aur ek ne sorry nahi bola

muski is so cute...
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
Can i too call u shree??? 😳
Wht a jatkedhaar update yaar 👍🏼
aww...muski is too cute & d name suits her perfectly 😳
well, some of my confusions got cleared but saath saath new confusions bhi aa gaye 😆
ETF team as usual were gud...but that Yarana-evil version, cracked me up 🤣
seems that sakshi & arjun knew each other 😃
i was roflng while readng precap...for sakshi, its ok to obey d laws of physics & chemistry but, when did arjun became so obedient 😲 🤣
can u pls pm me when u update d next part??? 
cont soon 🤗
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice sstrat but still confuse is muski.is her sis daughter n who.is that guy awesoem update love rathore n arjun scenea n sakshi enntry was amazing