SS: Games of destiny updated PART 12 on page 44, 45

Posted: 9 years ago
[font color="#CC0000"]Hello everyone </font>

<font color="#CC00CC">Here is a short story written by my friend Apon aka aiyathasan. Hope u ll love it. </font>
<font color="#CC0099">
Part 1

vikram, did u find anyone for the marketing department ??
" no ram i m still searching for a good candidate for this post, we know that we cant hire any unexperienced candidate"
" yes i know vikram but we really need a marketing executive head very soon..
" i know ram, u dont worry today i hv arranged a interview. i hope i will find a employee for that post..
" now it sounds grt, i need to go home little early. dadi has strictly warned me to be] home a little earlier, i hope u will manage everything"
" yes i will, tu jah aur ya k tension tu bilkul mat le.. "

vikram is at conference room and taking one by one candidate interview.. He is not satisfied with the candidate.. Only one is left.. He calls her..
" excuse me sir can i come in" a beautiful lady is holding the handle of the door waiting for his response..
"plz come in"
she steps inside .. Vikram tells her to sit down...
" what is ur name? Where u come from?? Do u have any experience in this field, why u want to join in this company ?? Vikram asks her all this in one breath..
" i m priya sharma, living now here in mumbai before that i used to live in dubai.. When i was dubai worked with RK groups... Here is my all education certificates and my work experience letter.. Priya hands over the file to vikram..
Vikram is carefully going through the file.. She has a excellent academic result.. Her major subject is marketing... She had been executive head in a very long time.. Her experience her compose nature her talking style and attitude is perfect for this job.. Vikram puts down his pen and raise his head..
Congratulations u r selected for this post"
priya gives vikram a big smile and says thank u..
" from tomorrow morning u can join at the office.. First u need to collect ur appointment letter... Which i will mail u by tomorrow...
" tnx ...priya stands up and forwards her hand vikram stand on his feet and shakes his hand with her..

Ram enters his mansion.. dadi krishna ji rishab and natasha r sitting on the hall, looking at their face ram understand that they r discussing a serious matter..
" kya baat han sab itne serious kyun dekh rhi ho??
Ram sits beside his dadi..
" tu aa gaya, aaj agar time mai nahi ati to tera kheyar nahi tha" ram smile looking at his hyper grandmother..
" now plz clear this suspense and tell why u call me so early"
" beta bhiji ne ek ladki pasnd kiya tere liya uss k ghar wale aaj aa rahi han humse milne"
Ram stands up and almost shouts,..
" what, ya sab kya han ma dadi mujhe puche bina aap kaise ya sab fixed kr sakte han?
" oye tu aise react kyun kr raha han aaj tere shadi nahi han srif ladki wale aa raha han aur mai jaha tak tujhe janti hu tujhe ladki wala pasnd aaye ga, aur dusri baat tu agar tera dadi ka insult kr wana chate han to, tu ya se ja sakta han mai tujhe rokungi nahi" dad makes a very sad face.. Ram cant see his grandmother like this.. So he cools himself and sits beside her again..he takes his grandmother hand in his hand and says " aap jo bolenge wo hi krungi par plz aise sad mat banaiye, mai apna Rockstar dadi ko aise nhi dekh sakti" dadi smile looking at his golu.. " ja kamre mai, ja ke ready ho ja, ladki wale ati he hoge"
ram just nods his head.. " wow bhai grt finally aap shadi k liya ready ho gaye" ram glare at natasha and steps towards his room...

Ram phone rings he receives the call " han vikram bol, interview kaisa raha??
vikram : bohat accha tha aur hum a ek accha experienced candidate bhi mil gaya..
Ram: grt shun daddi ne phirse mujhe phasa diya, koi ladki wale aa raha han aaj.. Agar ho sake to tu neha ko lekar ghar aa jana..
Vikram: aab bey saale tu aab bata raha han mujhe... Dadi ko manna hi padega.. Mai aa raha hu neha ko lekar chal rakh aab aur ready ho ja...

It almost take 3 hours to priya to reach her house... She lazily steps inside her apartment.. Closing the door she slowly moves towards her room... She throw herself on the bed.. She does not know when her beautiful eyes shut down...

Everyone is gathering at hall.. Dadi is talking with mr shetti.. Mr and mrs shetti comes along with her daughter isha to meet ram and his family..." dadi mai soch rhi kyun na mai vikram ram aur isha ram k kamre mai jake baat krte han, iss se ram ek dusre se private mai baat bhi kr payegi" neha wink at ram.. Ram makes a irritated face.. Ya tune thik socha, tum log jao.. Dadi command them.. Four of them moves towards ram rooma.. " wow ram, i must say u have a very good choice.. I like the room... She is scanning the room through her eyes.. Ram murmurs tnx... Neha is talking with isha.. And gives her the details about the room.. Vikrwm looks at ram.. He is lost somewhere, vikram can feels that ram is not happy he is trying to act normal.. He goes near him and asked what happens ram,, u r not in usual form.. Ram nods his head and says nothing yaar.. I m fine..

Mr and mrs shetti and isha takes leave from kapoor mansion dadi told them after talking with ram she will finalized the engagement... Saying gd night ram comes to his room..he is feeling really very tried... He takes out his dairy frm bedside table.. He open the dairy.. He is caressing a picture.. His eyes get wet but his lips curls into a smile... i want to hate u i want to forget every moment that i spend with u .. But why i cant forget u why u always control my mind and my heart why ??? Now really i need to move on in my life i cant tolerate all the pain anymore that i m going through every day... He tore the picture into two pieces and throw the piece on the floor...

Ram enter in his office.. Every employees stands up and greet him.. Ram greets them back and walking towards his cabin before he realized he bumped with a lady.. Before the lady fall into the ground ram holds her shoulder.. The lady is looking at floor her hair is covering her face she stands properly.. Ram asks r u ok, the lady tugs her hair behind her ear and looks at ram... Time frozen for them.. Ram is looking shocked he just able to murmurs priyaaa.. Rammm... ram shocked expression change into angry hurt and betraying.. Hey ram vikram padded his back ram turns towards vikram.. He hugs his friend and says congratulation yaar i m very happy yaar u take a right decision to marry isha.. She is perfect for u.. And u both looks awesome together... Hearing this priya s heart wince in pain.. Tears start to gather in her eyes she is longingly looking at ram.. She blanks her eyes before anyone notice she wipes her tear,, no priya u cant destroy his happiness... U cant priya, all those year u live in a false hope that ram still love u.. But the truth is ram moves on his life... And u have no right to snatch his happiness... When priya is lost in her thought vikram calls her, haa vikram? Priya this is ram kapoor the owner of kapoor industries .. I know u must know that.. Frankly speaking vikram i did know that mr kapoor is the owner i mean i know that kapoor industries is belong to amanath kapoor.. Yes u r right this company is belongs to amanath kapoor and ram is his son.. Because of ram this company reached in the peck of success... Priya is staring at ram.. Ram is feeling a mixed emotions he is not even looks at priya.. Ram she is priya sharma our new marketing head executive officer... She ignores priya and says vikram comes to my cabin i need to discuss something very important with u... Ram steps forward his cabin vikram is surprised with his behavior..

Plz dont mind priya, he is little tensed today.. Btw i told jenny she will help u to introduce with the all employees.. Tnx vikramm saying this priya moves towards her cabin... Closing the cabins door priya burst into tears she pressed her mouth and crying like a baby... She knows if anyone see her like this it will be a create a gossip in the office.. She wipes her tears ... She tnx her luck to carrying the foundation opening her bag she takes the foundation and apply in her face..

What is this yaar ram, without saying priya anything why u left the place, vikram asked him an angry tone... Vikram dekh mai aab ya sab nonsense baat discuss krne k mood mai nhi hu.. " tu aise kya baat kr raha ...thik han na tu?" vikram asked him...[/font]

INDEX
Part1: page 1
Part2: page 4
Part3: page 7
Part4: page 9
Part5: page 12
Part6: page 18
Part7: page 26
Part8: page 31
part9: page 34
part 10: page 38
PART 11: PAGE 41
part 12: page 44, 45

Edited by 123fiza - 9 years ago
Very Interesting Story line
So Ram & Priya ex Lovers
continue ASAP
Next time PM me 😊
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
Ladooo muahh 
badi virus ho.. post kr di 😆
hg super os 
muahhh 
aur do hg ... subah subah k news k baad aur os chahiye 😉😉😉
waiting ❤️

hey  nice update...😊
raya ex-lovers...😆
ram ka shadi fix hogaya...wo bhi esha ke saat...😡
update soon...😊

Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
Interesting start...good story line 😊
Great start of the story
RamPriya love each other in past
but now they are separated
pls continue soon
Fiza dear,
Add SS / OS / FF in title 😊
nice start...
Continue soon dear...,.,..
Waiting for next...
Thnx 4 coming back and writing such a good part...
lol looking at da title i thought its GOTW
superb start
bichde hue saathi n all haan
btw y apob didnt post?
anyways koi bhi kare story mast hain
cont ho sake tho PM kardo yar
Awesome start wating wat happen in their past n hope raya will be together soon n pls continue soon