Part 2
who is that Princess jiske bare mein Priya baat kar rahi hai😕
many suspense...but I like the last scene
Ram dragged her with him
please continue soon
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
very interesting story...I read two parts at a time...ten years gap...and princess...what do you mean that RAYA have a child...don't know
continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Love the story
Read both the parts in one go!!!
Continue soon
And plz pm me too!!
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eee awsome story..really like it..manana ruthna..anger love..all emotion r jst perfectly blanced..very nice story..do pm me 4 next update
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for likes n comments..
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Flashback

"priya why r u behaving like a child yaar, plz chal na camping mai, sab ja rahe han hamare batch se, agar tu nhi jayegi to mom dad mujhe jane nhi denge" shruti made a sad face
" dekh shurti, university ka last year han aur mai kahi jake faltu mai apna time waste nhi krne wali hu, tujhe jana han to jaa na.. Mere picche kyun padi han" priya made a irritated face..
" thik han mat ja.. Tera kya bura to mujhe lagega ki mauka mila phir bhi aswhin k sath ja nhi payi, mera best buddy ho ke bhi dard nhi samaj raha han tu"
" emotional blackmail mujhe mat kr, yaar sachi mai mujhe jane ka maan nhi ho raha tu chale jana, uncle aunty se mai baat krungi...
" tujhe kuchh krne ki jorurat nahi han, nhi jaoungi mai.. Shruti was really upset now..
Priya gave up and said " ohk baba jaoungi tera aisa face dekhne se accha han ki darjeling dekh aaou..
Shurti hugs priya tightly and said i love u yaar...

Their bus reached at their destination almost 25 student were joining with the camping .. Priya got down from the bus.. Already there was standing another bus.. Shruti joined with priya and said kitna beautiful place han na darjeling jitna shuna han iss k bade mai usse jada beautiful han .. Hmm priya murmurs.. Priya was really feeling amazing the cold wind.. The hills.. Small small waterfall all things were really attractiing her.. Silently she was thanking shurti to convince her... Along with the student some female teacher and male teacher come with them.. They choose a large cottage for their 7 days trip.. When priya stepped into the cottage she saw that some boys were r gathering at the garden and discussing something funny..
" kya dekh rahi han, shurti comes from behind..
" dekh wo aa pointing towards the boys, kitna has raha han.. Unlogon k hasi shun k mera sar dard ho raha han..
Hearing this shurti laughed and said tu na bilkul pagal han.. Ya sab maza krne aaye han to wo hi kr raha han waise aswhin bata raha thi ki dusra university se bhi kuch student aaya han aur ya cottage booked kiya.. Ya cottage k ek portion hum use krenge aur dusra other university student...
Ram was lost in priya s beauty he never imagine that someone could look so beautiful without make up... The way she was taking it seemed that she was engulfed in the topics... Her smile was making him fall for her.. "oye aise kya dekh rahe han tu" rajat came from behind and padded his back.. The sudden sound of his voice startled him.. He turned back.. Kuch nhi tu kya kr rahe ya,
"chupa mat , dekh rahe thi mai kabse kaise tu uss ladki ko ghur raha tha.. Rajat was teasing ram..
" tu apna bakwas bandh kregi, aur tujhe to pata han mujhe ladkiyo mai koi interested nhi han"
" janti hu tujhe ladkiya pasand nhi han iss liya to surprised hu uss ladki mai aisa kya dekha ki uss mai kho gayi.. Agar tu chate han to mai uss ladki ka details leke tujhe de sakti hu... Rajat was still pulling his leg..
"tujhe mere liya itna taklif krne k jorurat nhi han, mujhe baat krna ata han...
"chal na dono sath mai jake baat krte han" seeing him so much curious towards priya ram got little angry..
" tu jayegi ya se ya mai jaou."
" gussa kyun kr raha han, jah raha hu, waise ek baat bolu?? Rajat made a serious face
hmm ram nodded his head..
" manna parega tere choice ko sach mai yaar wo ladki bohat beautiful han.. Aur uska smile... Rajat stopped in the middle ram was angrily looking at him..
Mujhe na bohat neend aaya han mai chalti hu rajat run towards the cottage...
Uff mujhe kya ho gaya.. Mai aise kyun react kr raha hu, rajat to srif fun kr raha tha... Ram ya ladkiyo k palla mai mat par bharna sach mai pagal ho jayegi he was talking with himself...

Everyone was in deep sleep... But priya was still awake.. .. She got up from her bed and without making any sound she stepped out from the room.. She was moving towards the garden.. Her soft feet touch the wet grass.. She clutched the shawl arround her body tightly.. The weather was very cold... Strong wind was blowing .. She looked at the sky.. The moon and stars were twinkling with their own way.. One corner of the garden she noticed that a tea table and two chair.. Taking some baby steps she went there.. Sitting on the chair she took off the clip from her hair... She lost in the beauty of d nature... She had never felt so amazing before..

ps. since i m updating through my cell , sry if i missed anyone sending pm .. :)

If u all liked this part plz do hit like button and leave ur valuable comment.Edited by 123fiza - 9 years ago
rosinagoor thumbnail
Beautiful update
Ram is lost in Priya's beauty
Priya & Shruti bonding scenes are nice
So Rajat Ram's friend,
Rajat tease Ram well
Ram realization scene is good,
"why i am angry on Rajat, he just teasing me "
So Priya alone in garden & enjoy the beauty of Nature😊
Hope Ram also join with her 😉
Thanks for the lovely part
Thanks for PM & continue soon
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's so sweet and short update
so Ram mesmerised by priyas beauty
priya lost in the beauty of that place ..
yaha bhi Rajat grrr ..
lol
lovely update
thanks for pm ..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rosi
I commented first ...
hehe ...