Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely update
continue sooon and thanks 4 pm!!!
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks fr all lovely comments ..heres d next part of d ss. Its a long update πŸ˜›

Flashback continues...

"hi" a male voice came from behind her... she jumped from her chair and turned back... Her heart was about to come in her mouth... " sorry, agar pata hota to mai aise aake hi nhi bolta... He was feeling very guilty for making her scared..
Moonlight was radiating on his face.. His big brown eyes were telling her that he is really guilty... priya smiled a little and said its ohk..
A broad smile appeared in his face.. Agar aap ko koi atraaz na ho to kya ya baith sakta hu.. Thinking for a second priya nodded yes..
Both were now sitting opposite each other.. Both were silent .. finally ram broke the silence..
" kabhi nhi socha tha itna beautiful raat mai, appke jaise beautiful kisi ka company milegi.."
priya raised her one eyebrows and said kuch kaha aap ne..
Ram smile and said nhi mai to bas hawa se baate kr rahe tha... hearing this priya also smiled... " ek baat bolu?? Ram asked her.. Priya looked at his eyes.. Ram was also looking at her eyes.. Hmm boliya.. " app ka smile bohat beautiful hain.. Aap apki smile se kisi ko bhi apke taraf kheech le aa sakte han" ram was wating for her reaction... When she did not say anything ram asked her, mujhe jaha tak pata han ladkiyo ko tarif bohat pasnd han par aap ka reaction dekh aisa lag raha han ki apko meri compliment accha nhi laga... Looking at ram eyes priya said sab ladkiyan same nhi hoti hain... " hmm ya sach bola apne pehle bar aap ko dekh ke laga tha aap sab ladkiyo k jaisa nhi han" again a beautiful eyelock took place... cool wind caressing them.. Priyas elbow was pressing against the table her chin was rested on her palm... Feeling the wind she closed her eyes.. Her curls were playing with the air.. Ram was gazing at her... She was looking so innocent and cute his heart urged to pull her cheeks... "Kitna duffer hain na hum dono" priya open her eyes and looks at her with a confused expression... Mtlb hum dono itna der tak baate kr rahe han par abhi tak ek dusre k nam nhi pucha".. Priya smile cutely and said i m priya ... Ram smile her back and said i m ram... Ram was non stop talking with her.. Priya was just silently listening to him... Ram was trying his best to make her comfortable with him... Slowly slowly priya also started liking his company.. Both were talking about their likes dislike, university life, their hobbies, fav movies and songs...
" priya subha hone wala han, tum kamre mai jake sho jao thodi der"
" aap shone nhi jayenge" priya asked him in a concerned voice...
" abhi tak neend nhi aaya soch raha hu walk pe jaou"
"kya mai bhi aap k sath chal sakti hu?? Priya asked him..
" nhi ja sakte ho, itne der baat a krte jitna mai tumeh samjha, uss se lagta han tumeh raat jagh ne k adaat nhi han.. Aur abhi agar shoya nhi to bimar pad jaogi... Priya was surprised by his reply.. Only one night since she knows him but it seems like they know each other from a long time... " kya soch rahe ho??
" kuch nhi.. Gd night.. " priya smiled saying that..
" gd night nhi madam gd morning... Sho jana... " ram replied...
" hmm sho jaoungi bye... They both wanted to stay with each other but both were controlling their heart...

Sudden jerk of the car made priya come back to the reality.. The car was halted infront of her apartment... Remembering all the moments again priya felt shattered...she cant find out the answer why ram has changed soo much... Yes she wants some answers but she has no right on him... It will be better for both of them if she walks away from his life... Opening the car door she got down.. Her tears r flowing from her eyes.. The pain that she has been going through all these year is making her emotionally weak... ram is watching her retired figure.. He is hoping that she will turn back.. But she proved it wrong...
Priya steped into her room... Her tears r falling like a waterfall... Taking some baby steps she went near the bed... Sitting on the bed she hugged herself tightly... a small sob came from her throat... She is tried now fighting with this world.. With her emotions.. Its become horrible to take a break.. There is no reason left to carry this dead life... Why ram why u played with me.. Why u make me so vulnerable... I m tried now ram very tried... I want to close my eyes forever.. Her every word is echoing in the room...her dress is still wet.. She starts shivering of cold.. She does not bother to change her dress... Because of crying her eye gets tried.. Her heavy eyelashes fell slowly .. She forgot her pain agony her bitter past and falls into deep sleep...

Ram is driving the car.. Unknown fear of not seeing priya anymore makes his heart ache in pain.. Yes he hates her.. But he cant deny the fact that he still loves her... Her pale face flashed back infront of his eyes... He got frustrated .. Stopping the car on one side of the road he got down of the car.. Rain is still pouring heavily... Looking at sky he shouts " PRIYAAA Why PRIYA WHY U BETRAYED Me WHY?????? PRIYA I WILL NEVER FORGIVE u priya never... Tears r rolling from corner of his eyes...

Priya wore a purple and pink combination salwar suit.. She came out of her room arranging her duppatta... " hi" ram called her from back.. Priya turned back and gave a sweet smiled.. She took some steps towards ram.. Ram smiled and said kahi jah rahi ho??? Priya nodded her head.. Ohk ram replied he did not know how to ask her to join him in seeing the place... Priya broke the silence and said, aap akele kya kar rahe han, aap nhi jayenge sight seeing k liya??? Ram scratched his forehead, with a shy smiled he said, i thought u would go with me thats why i was left alone at the cottage... Hearing this priya s heart missed a beat... She also wanted to roam around the place with ram... Seeing her facial expressions ram said, hey u dont need to make a face like this u can go with ur friend... Meanwhile i will take some rest.. ram please dont go anywhere just gave me two minutes saying this she hurriedly went to her room.. Shurti and aswhin was using the time properly both were in full romance mood.. Seeing them so closed she felt shy.. Looking at the other side priya cleared her throat and said guyz sorry for disturbing u.. Shurti and aswhin separated from each other and looking here n there.. Both were feeling very embarrassed.. Before shruti could say anything priya told them that she was going out side with her new friend.. And she also did not want to be haddi between them... Priya winked at shurti and said carry on... i will catch u later... priya found ram where she told her to wait for her.. Seeing ram priya blushed a little.. All the time a shy smile was playing in her lips.. She went near him and said aab chale.. Hearing her sweet voice ram looked at her... R u sure tum mere sath jaougi ?? Mtlab tumhare frnd ko chod k mere sath jaougi to mind nhi krege??? Ram asked in a concern voice.. He did not want any misunderstanding between her frnd.. Remembering shurti and aswhin she blushed and said accha hu a ki aap mil gaye mujhe aab kabab mai haddi bann na nahi padegi.. Mtlb?? Ram asked her.. Aab chale matlb baad mai samjaoungi... They hired a cab to see all the attractive places.. At first the went to ee happy velly tea garden.. They r roaming around the garden and spent a good time there.. Both were enjoyed each other company very much... They were now much more comfortable with each other... After seeing the tea garden they moved towards to see toy train.. There they had spent a great time... Priya told ram that she wanted to see tiger hill... Tiger hill is situated 11 km from the city... Priya before we went to see tiger hill we should have our lunch. ram and priya found a delicious veggie restaurant.. Priya already told ram that she is a vegetarian so ram also wanted to taste vegi food... Priya ordered her fav food.. Ram was looking at her excited face.. Whenever she got time she describes her feelings that today she was very happy and she is loving this city... Rammm priya called him ram was gazing at her innocent face.. Ramm she again call him... Ram came out his thought and said hmm.. Kya order du aap k liya??? Priya made a confused face looking at the menu, u know i m a panjbi ..mujhe vegi food k bade mai koi idea nhi han, to tumeh jo tasty lagta han mere liya wo hi order karo... R u sure priya asked him.. Hmm i sure ram smiled..
Both finished their lunch... As per priya's wish, ram and priya headed towards tiger hill... When they reached the place it was almost evening time..

If u liked this part plz hit d like button and leave ur valuable comments...Edited by 123fiza - 9 years ago
rosinagoor thumbnail
Hey my guess is right,
Ram also came garden & join with Priya
The way both started their conversation, slowly slowly they felt good to continue each other company.
In a short time they discussed about likes & dislikes.
Ram care & concern for Priya, he asked her to go & sleep sometime.
When she said ok & Wish good to him, Ram told good night nahi Good morning madam.
These all scenes are cute & beautiful & loved it :)
So Ram & Priya roaming all the place together. Va Ram had veggie dishes for Priya. Flashback is very interesting :)
Present scenes are very emotion, Really feels very bad for Priya & Ram.
Thanks for the lovely update
continue soon :)
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww so sweet Ram Priya enjoying evening together while sharing their thoughts
In present both things each other has betrayed them
FB scene are very beautifully described Raya are enjoying very much
continue plss
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww very sweet part the past mein aisa kya hua ki Raya alag ho gaya n ram thought that priya betrayed him waiting for next part n loving the flashback
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram and Priya enjoying and comfortable with each other
good going...but what happened between themπŸ˜•
thanks for PM...continue soon
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
FIza ,  

Thanku  for  posting the ss on  behalf of apon.  

APON 
u  have    done  a  good  job. I  just  loved  reading it till now.  

rajath  and ram  are  friends  in past.   vikram   ko  bhi nahi  pata ki  priya  kaun  hai.  aur  yeh  isha ! uff.  he is angry  but he  still loves her..  concept is  truely  brilliant . loved reading.   waiting  for  the  update   to know  what happened to raya ? 

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 one  small  request. 

could  u please  notify  the   parts of  update on  page  one.  so that   we  can   catch the  update   soon .. 

thanku 

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...story is going smoothly...
continue soon
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part...πŸ˜›
update soon...