Problem while posting and log in

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
im having some problem...like when im posting im not able to see my posts...or any new posts on that thread...even if the threads total page is 92 im seeing it 91 when im on 90...and when im going to 91 only then i can se 92 pages...even while logging in even with right PW and UN im having a message "your cookies has been disabled" but in my browser settings cookies are chose as enable...so i dont know what exactly the problem is plz help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Please do let us know the browser you are using and also the URL of the links that you are referring as it will help us debug the issue you are reporting.
Regards,
falsePromise thumbnail
^^ thanks for the reply and im having this problem with any browser...
and having the problem with any thread in any section ðŸ¤” although in an international forum im not having any such issues..
falsePromise thumbnail
ive tried re - installing my browser too :/
see even though ive commented one post after u i still see ur post as the last post in this topic

while i should get a URL / link like this" http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4065493&TPN=125 " im getting one like this " http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4065493&TPN=125&#p109020883" #red part is extra
Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super.Psycho_

im having some problem...like when im posting im not able to see my posts...or any new posts on that thread...even if the threads total page is 92 im seeing it 91 when im on 90...and when im going to 91 only then i can se 92 pages...even while logging in even with right PW and UN im having a message "your cookies has been disabled" but in my browser settings cookies are chose as enable...so i dont know what exactly the problem is plz help

Haven't experienced the first problem yet but i don't think its browser error. If it was the browser cache error then you wont have been able to see page 92 at all. Its the same problem which happened when we cant see new DP's. IF does not replace old cache data sometimes until we clear the cache completely. 😕

And about cookies error i have experienced it whenever my browser or system crashes and it happen a lot with me. 🥱 I have to close the browser and open a fresh new browser then it accepts the UN and PWD.

falsePromise thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Haven't experienced the first problem yet but i don't think its browser error. If it was the browser cache error then you wont have been able to see page 92 at all. Its the same problem which happened when we cant see new DP's. IF does not replace old cache data sometimes until we clear the cache completely. 😕

And about cookies error i have experienced it whenever my browser or system crashes and it happen a lot with me. 🥱 I have to close the browser and open a fresh new browser then it accepts the UN and PWD.

so what am i supposed to do then? 
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super.Psycho_

so what am i supposed to do then?

daaru pi ki so ja...
falsePromise thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Rohit_

daaru pi ki so ja...