Julun Yeti...(JYRG) part 2

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Friends - Pls start posting here now for JYRG related posts. earlier thread completed 150 pgs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
New JYRG thread. Congrats.
LavangiMirchi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ekhada soft romantic song picturised on Aditya-Meghana baghayla khoop aavdel mala. What say you?

mishkil88 thumbnail
Aata serial valyani madhech "vighna" anaycha tharavla AM chya sansara madhe. Tyala kai karaycha... Edited by mishkil88 - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LavangiMirchi

Ekhada soft romantic song picturised on Aditya-Meghana
baghayla khoop aavdel mala. What say you?

"sar sukhachi"
remember adi's bday ⭐️
I love it. Hope parat ekda lagel te
LavangiMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

"sar sukhachi"
remember adi's bday ⭐️
I love it. Hope parat ekda lagel te

Ho, 'Sar sukhachi shravani' was too cute. 😊 I meant something along the lines of 'Tujhe majhe ek naav', minus the jhimma of couse. 😛
ShilpaAarav thumbnail
Just woke up and read through all the posts during the day...what an extent of negativity...
shiii baba...all guessed possibilities have literally depressed me...

Hopefully...no accident and memory loss...already the boring storyline chalu ahech...so hoping they will not use that idea...I think enough accidents zhalet...baas atta. Dance class cha kai dakhava...MA result kadhi yenar dev jaane! Job ghya...aani doghe ekatra job la ye-ja kara...atta movies...outing ...pahila pausala...vagare intro kara!

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chillax shilpa..kahi neg honar nahi..promos chhan ahet..scroll pan nef nahiye. Sarv positive hoil n even if any neg part happens the desais know how to deal with it positively 😛
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats to all for the 2nd thread! 👏Good Going, keep it up guys!! 👍🏼 

Me in the same status as Shilpa...Monday morning and all negatives 😭.  As such Monday is hard and a lot of catching up to be done.

C'mon guys, let's hope all of those are just bad thoughts  - aftermaths of watching Ekta Kapoor serials 😆.  ZM awards are to happen in the near future and with the other top serials already drowned,  and no scope for resusitation, JYRG team cannot afford to have any such negatives.  So, hope that the team will take all good suggestions from this forum and give us multiple treats 😉😛!! 

When I had posted PM's fusion Breathless dance longtime back, I felt that the song and the dance were so apt ofr Adi-Meg situation.  Mera ab koi nahi...khoya hua pyaar hai...veerana, tanha tanha...etc. etc.😭  But now...its high time they stop any obstacles in AM's life.  Only time will tell.
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mulinno...porala saggle vehicles chalavta yetaat, kunala ride havi asel tar vichar kara 😉

With fame at the doorstep, everything is a news!!😊