Julun Yeti...(JYRG) part 2 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ITgirl

ShilapaAarav, big thank you!!
You made my day. Aditya che expressions kay sahi ahet na...ufff β˜ΊοΈ
Imagine my state of mind/excitement/surprise...Fu bai Fu baghaicha kevdha MOTHA upayog zhala...tari aaj ushir kela baghaila...nahitar haa anand duparich milala asta...

tevdhya 5 sec chya promo sathi akha video download kela...
sahiii disat ahet doghehi...meg cha hi nava dress distoy...Adi tar yaar distoch killer...❀️
udya-parva...hyach week madhe asu de ha episode!
Edited by ShilpaAarav - 9 years ago
Hayla, ho ata julun che promo baghnyasathi bakiche zee marathi progs baghave lagnar ki kay πŸ˜†
I can completely hear you...Kasla ekdam bhari ved vatla asel na tula, evdha mast promo samor dislyavar...
Thank God, me ethe dokavla mhanun atta..Ataparyant 15 vela tari rewind karun pahila me .❀️

Yaar, lavkar asu de promo vala episode, bahutek udya parvach asel 
Edited by ITgirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ShilpaAarav

dailymotion var "Fu Bai Fu - Naya Hai Vaha (Season 8) 17th June 2014 Video Watch Online pt3
" search kar😊...around 3.40 la yeta

Awesomeee!!!! Houn jau de Aditya πŸ˜³
My My...9 pages in one day...all gals in full swing!! And thanks Shilpa!! Finally Mulala pedhe khaayla milnaar tar πŸ˜³!! Feeling good for you Adi πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!!
Baki, since someone mentioned Adi's b'day celebration in the serial and the song on which AM danced, I landed up in searching some old episodes and Meghana looks so slim in those epis.  Have they changed the lens or what while shooting.  All of  sudden for the past 2-3 weeks she's looking so big and broad faced.  And she had some nice chudidaars too.  I think in real life, she's quite slim.  Its really high time they give her some attractive dresses, although Adi's beyond noticing all of that for sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›!
Dear forum friends,
let all of  us write to zee marathi that  we like Meghana because she has many flaws and hence we can relate with her. Please do not make Meghana yet another 'know-it-all' sunbai.

what say?
Edited by deepa911 - 9 years ago
Barobar bollis Deepa.Meghana is beautifully flawed n we love her πŸ˜ƒ And ha friends a peck on the cheek is alright. Maybe te kartil he .Guitar scene kas a shockingly beautt zhala na tasa he pan hoil.N a good activity going
ps. Kal me mamikade gele hote. She's big on marathi shows n they know my Adi obsession n alya alya mala vicharla "Agavtu pedhe khalles ka?" πŸ˜†
kuthe baghun hasu kaho kallach nahi!
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

Barobar bollis Deepa.Meghana is beautifully flawed n we love her πŸ˜ƒ And ha friends a peck on the cheek is alright. Maybe te kartil he .Guitar scene kas a shockingly beautt zhala na tasa he pan hoil.N a good activity going
ps. Kal me mamikade gele hote. She's big on marathi shows n they know my Adi obsession n alya alya mala vicharla "Agavtu pedhe khalles ka?" πŸ˜†
same with me- majhe gharche mala 'Adi-Adi' karun chidavtat nuste. Majhe tr laajun pani pani hote!! We all r Proud to be 'Adi deewani' hai na!!
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

🀣
  this stretching going on by the serial makers to keep away hero-heroine from coming together  - i think this we have seen in some serial...they have been twice to "dry" honeymoons...but now hope they end the drought soon and be practical as they have been in all other matters of D family. Luckily babaji & adu tracks are totally sidelined - at least as of now !