Posted: 9 years ago
Hope stands up to him, maybe he will mend his ways
Awesome update. Loved it.
Raghav and ons
Kalpi sudharlengi use:)
superb update
angel u alws gv us sumthing amazing n beyond d expectation.
Lv samy rag convo n kalpi's inner turmoil.
Update soon
Originally posted by idonkno

FUZZ!!FUZZ!!FUZZY!! I hope you sense the excitement that I wanna portray. YAY!!!! Do i still need to say how much I love this story already. AWW!! Love the Khadoos Raghav 😛 Can't wait to read more and yes take time out of your busy schedule and give me LONGER UPDATES ok ? Sorry, Please try and give longer updates ðŸ˜† Order or request whatever works on you my darling ðŸ˜‰

Hi Priti... Yes can definitely sense ur excitement ðŸ˜† I shall try to give longer updates when possible. Compared to the other ffs this one is the most difficult to write... Lol. It is month end, busy at present. ðŸ¤— For enjoying the story so far... Mwah
Originally posted by abhita

Mind hi nahin...sab kuch freeze ho gaya...
Yup... what did Kalpi ever do to Raghav that he is out to get her... or am I missing something?

There is a note on page 4, I shall index it. Rags hates Kamla maa. It is her dream he wants to make sure does not become fruitful, I.e. Kalpi having a career, unfortunately his anger n dislike spills for Kamla maa spills over to Kalpi.😉
Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome update!!! Omg..raghav is really a super big jerk..😡
Continue soon..
res
unres
in short update u gv so much
lv kalpi's response to rag
i knw later rag wl regret for his thinking
Edited by shonali164 - 9 years ago
Ohh. OK so Raghav is also interested in Kalpi right now. Good. Looking for what is in next stored for her and for us as well.
Please update soon.
OMG...such a...eeyyyweee...never ever he s gonna get kalpi like tht...oh God...lots of thgs juz hit me...plz make it romntic n proper...n raghv...no ONS wit kalpi ever...!!!!

Angel luv u yaar...update soon...muaahh hugggsss